Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/off...a-shaped-like-white-woman-causes-controversy/

Last edited:
Here's the story and the link. Wow just freaking wow.

The University of Memphis in Tennessee responded after a photo of a group of young black students about to hit a pinata went viral.

The reason for the controversy? The pinata in question was shaped like a white female hula dancer.

Local NBC affiliate WMC-TV reported the photo was taken Thursday during an annual luau-themed campus event to which local schoolchildren were invited.

“It didn’t look right, just because of the social climate we’re in right now,” University of Memphis student Veronica Birmingham, who took the photo, told WMC. “How could somebody be so insensitive and not realize this might cause an issue?

Don't you love the quote? "It didn't look right"??????? No freaking shit.

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

If it was white kids bashing a black lawn jockey pinata what do you think would happen?

#1 Jesse and Al would show up.

#2 New Black Panthers would issue a Wanted Poster for the children.

#3 Geraldo Rivera would apologize.

#4 Spike Lee would tweet the address of the Parents of the children.

#5 White people would be beat up in the name of a "black lawn jockey".

And I'm just getting warmed up.

the only defense I could think of is, were these things ion sale for a while already, if so, I am not going to ballistic over this.......and if I recall, hula is a Hawaiian gig, why isn't that a Hawaiian? *shrugs*

the only defense I could think of is, were these things ion sale for a while already, if so, I am not going to ballistic over this.......and if I recall, hula is a Hawaiian gig, why isn't that a Hawaiian? *shrugs*

Oh I'm not angry. I'm laughing my ass off because it just shows what a wonderously hypocritical world we live in.

If it was white kids aka cracker kids according to the NBP using a black hawaiian dancer as a pinata and belting it, well hell's bells Attorney General Eric Holder would be holding a special investigation to get to the bottom of the incident.

Obama would be out on the front lawn at a news conference claiming that if he had a pinata that pinata would have looked like that pinata before the evil white honkey kids hit it.

:lol:

Oh I'm not angry. I'm laughing my ass off because it just shows what a wonderously hypocritical world we live in.

If it was white kids aka cracker kids according to the NBP using a black hawaiian dancer as a pinata and belting it, well hell's bells Attorney General Eric Holder would be holding a special investigation to get to the bottom of the incident.

Obama would be out on the front lawn at a news conference claiming that if he had a pinata that pinata would have looked like that pinata before the evil white honkey kids hit it.

No fuckin shit! A few years back a white family decorated their yard for Halloween. They hung a dummy that they bought in a local store from their tree by a noose. This decoration was made to look like a rotten corpse who had been hung; It was blue/grey. No race is that color after death that anyone should have been offended. Don't you know a group of black people complained. They thought it was racist saying lots of blacks were hung in the past and it insensitive blah blah blah. The family was bewildered by the reaction but took it down. I'm sick of the double standard. Black kids hitting a white woman pinata? looks racist to me,I want an appology.

No fuckin shit! A few years back a white family decorated their yard for Halloween. They hung a dummy that they bought in a local store from their tree by a noose. This decoration was made to look like a rotten corpse who had been hung; It was blue/grey. No race is that color after death that anyone should have been offended. Don't you know a group of black people complained. They thought it was racist saying lots of blacks were hung in the past and it insensitive blah blah blah. The family was bewildered by the reaction but took it down. I'm sick of the double standard. Black kids hitting a white woman pinata? looks racist to me,I want an appology.

The double standard is unreal at this point. And we're not to say a word. Just take it. Because we are told that only whites can be racist.

What would have happened if this person had hung an Obama in effigy or a Biden or Clinton in effigy doll instead of Palin?

art.palin.gi.jpg

And the family had an effigy of McCain in flames. The gentleman called it "art" and wouldn't take it down.

The double standard is unreal at this point. And we're not to say a word. Just take it. Because we are told that only whites can be racist.

What would have happened if this person had hung an Obama in effigy or a Biden or Clinton in effigy doll instead of Palin?

art.palin.gi.jpg

And the family had an effigy of McCain in flames. The gentleman called it "art" and wouldn't take it down.

Was the person who hung that up non white male? If so I'm offended, it's racist AND sexist! I want it taken down and I want an appology. If not charge him with a hate crime.

OMG! A Hula Dancer Pinata...THATS RACIST!

Its so tough being white...I mean can you believe there are pinatas in the shape of people? And the people have colors? What is this world coming too?

12981074.jpg

I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

Last edited:
I hate to point out the obvious here, but Hawaiians aren't white. They're pacific islanders.

Yeah, but in their minds they think everyone who isnt dark is automatically white. Then they'll later try to sell you on the idea that they dont see color.

Watch :eusa_boohoo:

I hate to point out the obvious here, but Hawaiians aren't white. They're pacific islanders.

Yeah, but in their minds they think everyone who isnt dark is automatically white. Then they'll later try to sell you on the idea that they dont see color.

Watch :eusa_boohoo:

Oh, I've seen it. Hispanics must not be white because many of them have brown skin.

No shit Sherlock that Islanders aren't white. That's not the point. :lol: The issue is the pinata is white and female.

As I said in an earlier post, why not use a "non issue" pineapple?

And whether you like it or not, it's stirred controversy. I personally think it's funny. And you know damn well that if it was little white kids hitting a black male/female pinata on a University Campus all hell would break loose.

Don't you remember Jena? I sure as hell do. One noose = international freaking incident.

What a joke. Why can't anyone on the left just go "man that was fucking stupid, why didn't they choose a pineapple" instead of attacking the messenger and doing your knee jerk defense.

Dont wait too long for that apology,cause you aint getting none.Hey lil bro smack her in the head,then all the candy will fall out.

Forum List

Back