Black Women Kills White Women and Kidnaps White Son

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Of course the headlines do not say that and of course it's already dismissed as not being a hate crime. However, even today Zimmerman is being called a WHITE Latino (previously just called white) and Trayvon a black teen.

Yet the animal in this story killed a woman with a three DAY old baby! Where is Sharpton and Jackson on this one! Was her civil rights violated? If the victim is white and the perpetrator is black then it's AKO, right?

Nurse charged in the shooting of Texas mom who 'died trying to save her baby' | Fox News
Golden was placing her newborn son inside her pickup truck when she got into an altercation with someone in a car parked next to her, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office. Golden was shot several times, the report said.

When Golden tried to get Keegan out of the suspect's car, a four-door Lexus, she was knocked to the ground as the suspect allegedly drove away, the report said. The dying woman leaned into the vehicle and tried to take Keegan back, screaming "My baby!" but her attacker sped away

One of the primary problems with labeling a case as a "hate crime" is that the tends not to be applied equitably across racial lines. I'm personally in favor of eliminating that as a reference term when it comes to violent crimes. Almost all violent crimes are hate crimes, of a sort, whether they are DV-related or gang-related or race-related.

Of course the headlines do not say that and of course it's already dismissed as not being a hate crime. However, even today Zimmerman is being called a WHITE Latino (previously just called white) and Trayvon a black teen.

Yet the animal in this story killed a woman with a three DAY old baby! Where is Sharpton and Jackson on this one! Was her civil rights violated? If the victim is white and the perpetrator is black then it's AKO, right?

Nurse charged in the shooting of Texas mom who 'died trying to save her baby' | Fox News
Golden was placing her newborn son inside her pickup truck when she got into an altercation with someone in a car parked next to her, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office. Golden was shot several times, the report said.

When Golden tried to get Keegan out of the suspect's car, a four-door Lexus, she was knocked to the ground as the suspect allegedly drove away, the report said. The dying woman leaned into the vehicle and tried to take Keegan back, screaming "My baby!" but her attacker sped away
Where is Sharpton and Jackson on this one!

you don't them on this dude, you want Ted Nugent....

Saw the case on TV it's awful, I doubt it was a hate crime, but considereing the Zimmerman case isn't one either but is being put forward as one, I personally wouldn't have a problem with labeling as such. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You won't see Jackson and Sharpton because the race baiters can't get any air time on this without admitting a black person did something wrong. Can't have that can we?

Waiting or Catzmeow to defend the murderer and call me a racist in 3...2...

Last edited:

Waiting on Laughing Maroon to finally realize that she's retarded. Trust me, everyone else does.

One of the primary problems with labeling a case as a "hate crime" is that the label tends not to be applied equitably across racial lines. I'm personally in favor of eliminating that as a reference term when it comes to violent crimes. Almost all violent crimes are hate crimes, of a sort, whether they are DV-related or gang-related or race-related.

p.s.
582162_3411615061537_1604827809_32758262_305988919_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a hate crime though. It's not like the baby was targeted because it was a white baby or the mother killed because she was white.

This is part of that social phenomenon where certain people feel they have a right to something someone else has. The wrong is in denying them to what they want. To this nurse, the hate crime is prosecuting her, as a black woman, when she should be allowed to take whatever she wants.

It's not a hate crime though. It's not like the baby was targeted because it was a white baby or the mother killed because she was white.

This is part of that social phenomenon where certain people feel they have a right to something someone else has. The wrong is in denying them to what they want. To this nurse, the hate crime is prosecuting her, as a black woman, when she should be allowed to take whatever she wants.

The problem with hate crimes is that the label is selectively applied and often politically motivated. There are clear-cut instances where people are killed purely because of their race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation, but they're rare. Crime is generally more complex than that. More often than not, the label "hate crime" is misapplied, and fails to take into consideration the actual motives for the crime. The term hate crime means something quite specific, it is not accurately applied every time someone of one race/religion/gender commits a crime against a victim of another race/religion/gender.

However, this is a good example of an actual race-related crime:

TROY KELL STORY

Aryan Brotherhood members Troy Kell and Eric Daniels attacked and killed black inmate Lonnie Blackman, primarily because of his race.

Last edited:

The problem with hate crimes is that the label is selectively applied and often politically motivated. There are clear-cut instances where people are killed purely because of their race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation, but they're rare. Crime is generally more complex than that. More often than not, the label "hate crime" is misapplied, and fails to take into consideration the actual motives for the crime. The term hate crime means something quite specific, it is not accurately applied every time someone of one race/religion/gender commits a crime against a victim of another race/religion/gender.

TROY KELL STORY

Aryan Brotherhood members Troy Kell and Eric Daniels attacked and killed black inmate Lonnie Blackman, primarily because of his race.

Just like actual race-related crime is ignored if the perpetrator is black and the victim white.

The beating of the tourist in Baltimore is one example. The mob at the Wisconsin state fair dragging white people out of their cars and beating them. The 13 year old boy set on fire while black boys used racial slurs. Over and over, what is clearly and unambiguously a hate crime somehow isn't at all a hate crime with a black perpetrator, or even a latino perpetrator.

Just like actual race-related crime is ignored if the perpetrator is black and the victim white.

The beating of the tourist in Baltimore is one example. The mob at the Wisconsin state fair dragging white people out of their cars and beating them. The 13 year old boy set on fire while black boys used racial slurs. Over and over, what is clearly and unambiguously a hate crime somehow isn't at all a hate crime with a black perpetrator, or even a latino perpetrator.

Yes. I've actually seen a couple of instances of the rush to mistaken judgement about this shit at close hand, and it's ridiculous and nauseating.

TROY KELL STORY

Why is it being ignored?:confused:

TROY KELL STORY

You got me! I don't know. There should never have been anything like hate crimes. They are all crimes. Judge the crime, not the perpetrator or victim's color.

You got me! I don't know. There should never have been anything like hate crimes. They are all crimes. Judge the crime, not the perpetrator or victim's color.

I agree.

Wow, gee that's really "funny" because here in Virginia they said that the perp was a BLACK FEMALE................................they made no mention of the race of the victim.

One of the primary problems with labeling a case as a "hate crime" is that the tends not to be applied equitably across racial lines. I'm personally in favor of eliminating that as a reference term when it comes to violent crimes. Almost all violent crimes are hate crimes, of a sort, whether they are DV-related or gang-related or race-related.

I agree, I think that the "hate crime" label just makes good headlines for various media outlets.

Waiting on Laughing Maroon to finally realize that she's retarded. Trust me, everyone else does.

One of the primary problems with labeling a case as a "hate crime" is that the label tends not to be applied equitably across racial lines. I'm personally in favor of eliminating that as a reference term when it comes to violent crimes. Almost all violent crimes are hate crimes, of a sort, whether they are DV-related or gang-related or race-related.

p.s.
582162_3411615061537_1604827809_32758262_305988919_n.jpg

Perhaps you could point me to a list of those that believe your IQ is over 7?

TROY KELL STORY

So, if we strip out all the bullshit, what you're saying is only whites can be accused of hate crimes?
Before you deny that, why didn't you select a black on white hate crime case to illustrate your point?

I agree, I think that the "hate crime" label just makes good headlines for various media outlets.

A lot of times, the media is reporting something that has been reported to them by a particular advocacy group, who doesn't have all of the facts (been there, done that).

In a city where I used to work, a kid was killed at a parade in a gang-related stabbing. It happened in a very public area with thousands of possible witnesses, and initial media reports stated that he was black, and that the perpetrator was white. Within minutes, the local NAACP had issued a statement, calling the incident a hate crime. Less than an hour later, the police department issued a more formal statement on the murder, noting that the victim was white (Hispanic ethnicity) and the perpetrator was white (non-Hispanic).

Apparently, in the NAACP's eyes, the fact that the victim wasn't black made it a non-hate crime. They stopped talking and never made another statement, even one to clarify that their initial press release was based upon lack of facts.

Actually, it was never a race-related crime, as both the suspect and victim were gang-involved, and it was committed because of their gang ties. Thus, it was a gang-related crime.

As you can imagine, it was an incident that stayed with me, and that I remember vividly.

I think that's how it happens much of the time, to be truthful. It is rarely the police agency designating it a hate crime based upon the facts and motives in the case, but rather, it is often an advocacy or political entity doing so entirely for self-serving reasons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back