Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

when i was in germany....we had 'black peter' .....if you were bad he came instead of santa claus

when i was a child i was afraid of black men...due to this christmas character.....i grew up and left childish superstitions behind...

seems white men are just as dangerous to women......but lets not talk about that....

seems white people have extreme fears of black men.....hell of black boys...as is the case here

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Who is this "they" you are referring to?:doubt:

Why the race baiters of course. They been out hot and heavy these days.

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Why the race baiters of course. They been out hot and heavy these days.

your backpedaling will not save you from the revelation that you are bigot and see race in harmless games

All 39 million black people in the U.S.

Are you insane?

Nice dodge. Your implication was clear. "They" was a non-oblique reference to "the blacks."

If you're going to be a racist, just be one. Let it all hang out, and let the chips fall where they may. Your intention was to engage in a little race-baiting today.

Now you've gotten what you asked for, and you want to pretend that your intentions were innocent.

You're a moron.

when i was in germany....we had 'black peter' .....if you were bad he came instead of santa claus

when i was a child i was afraid of black men...due to this christmas character.....i grew up and left childish superstitions behind...

seems white men are just as dangerous to women......but lets not talk about that....

seems white people have extreme fears of black men.....hell of black boys...as is the case here

Well growing up and living in Toronto for a major portion of my life, frankly I don't get the shit that happens in the States at all anymore.

Toronto is a wonderously mini United Nations with people from all over the world. As far as black culture goes we have everything from soul food restaurants to one of the biggest (outside of the Islands) Caribanas It's freaking huge. We all go.

Jump up!!! :lol:I guess it's just so strange to me to witness what's happening in America because we celebrate each others cultures up here to the max.

I bring up what I perceive to be a hypocritical situation within the political and media arenas and lo and behold, all of a sudden I am a racist.

Most interesting.

All 39 million black people in the U.S.

Are you insane?

Nice dodge. Your implication was clear. "They" was a non-oblique reference to "the blacks."

If you're going to be a racist, just be one. Let it all hang out, and let the chips fall where they may. Your intention was to engage in a little race-baiting today.

Now you've gotten what you asked for, and you want to pretend that your intentions were innocent.

You're a moron.

Oooooh more name calling. You're a champ!!

You can't debate me can you?

From post number 4. I was very clear.

Quote: Originally Posted by Katzndogz View Post
If it was white kids bashing a black lawn jockey pinata what do you think would happen?

#1 Jesse and Al would show up.

#2 New Black Panthers would issue a Wanted Poster for the children.

#3 Geraldo Rivera would apologize.

#4 Spike Lee would tweet the address of the Parents of the children.

#5 White people would be beat up in the name of a "black lawn jockey".

And I'm just getting warmed up.

But go ahead and live your fantasy that I must be a racist.

:lol:

Are you insane?

You're a moron.

Oooooh more name calling. You're a champ!!

You can't debate me can you?

From post number 4. I was very clear.

Quote: Originally Posted by Katzndogz View Post
If it was white kids bashing a black lawn jockey pinata what do you think would happen?

#1 Jesse and Al would show up.

#2 New Black Panthers would issue a Wanted Poster for the children.

#3 Geraldo Rivera would apologize.

#4 Spike Lee would tweet the address of the Parents of the children.

#5 White people would be beat up in the name of a "black lawn jockey".

And I'm just getting warmed up.

But go ahead and live your fantasy that I must be a racist.

What is it your being clear about? Your ability to make up hypothetical situations?

OMG! A Hula Dancer Pinata...THATS RACIST!

Its so tough being white...I mean can you believe there are pinatas in the shape of people? And the people have colors? What is this world coming too?

12981074.jpg

I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

I want not only an apology from Target....I want an apology from every person who ever bought one of those from Target! NOW!

toronto is so damn boring.....if you want to have a good time....vancouver or montreal

toronto is the place you pass thru on the way to fun

the only defense I could think of is, were these things ion sale for a while already, if so, I am not going to ballistic over this.......and if I recall, hula is a Hawaiian gig, why isn't that a Hawaiian? *shrugs*

Oh I'm not angry. I'm laughing my ass off because it just shows what a wonderously hypocritical world we live in.

If it was white kids aka cracker kids according to the NBP using a black hawaiian dancer as a pinata and belting it, well hell's bells Attorney General Eric Holder would be holding a special investigation to get to the bottom of the incident.

Obama would be out on the front lawn at a news conference claiming that if he had a pinata that pinata would have looked like that pinata before the evil white honkey kids hit it.

Nah....I think he's say they 'acted stupidly' and offer a milkshake summit.

conservative message boards are so entertaining......much to do about nothing....a bunch of butthurt whites.....stomping their feet going 'how dare you'

yall see sexuality in friggin cartoon characters ...get over it...stay our of childs games....

Who's stomping their feet? I'm laughing my ass off at the hypocrisy. One noose in a tree in Jena turned into an international racist incident.

Sadly the race baiters got the black kids so fired up 6 were charged with attempted murder. It's wrong.

All I'm saying is "boy that was freaking stupid, someone should have bought a pineapple pinata". Nice and simple.

No outrage here.

This is you laughing your ass off?

Sexist and racist.

when i look at that pic....i see kids bashing a pinata...cause that is what kids do with pinatas

Pinatas are apparently too offensive these days.

These Pinatas are offensive because:

1. They look like nooses?

2. Hawaiians look like white girls?

3. Target sold pinatas are racist?

4. The boys are all African American?

5. A ridiculous news article got swallowed by the OP hook, line and sinker and she was TOLD to be offended?

Forum List

Back