Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

No fuckin shit! A few years back a white family decorated their yard for Halloween. They hung a dummy that they bought in a local store from their tree by a noose. This decoration was made to look like a rotten corpse who had been hung; It was blue/grey. No race is that color after death that anyone should have been offended. Don't you know a group of black people complained. They thought it was racist saying lots of blacks were hung in the past and it insensitive blah blah blah. The family was bewildered by the reaction but took it down. I'm sick of the double standard. Black kids hitting a white woman pinata? looks racist to me,I want an appology.

The double standard is unreal at this point. And we're not to say a word. Just take it. Because we are told that only whites can be racist.

What would have happened if this person had hung an Obama in effigy or a Biden or Clinton in effigy doll instead of Palin?

art.palin.gi.jpg

And the family had an effigy of McCain in flames. The gentleman called it "art" and wouldn't take it down.

Was the person who hung that up non white male? If so I'm offended, it's racist AND sexist! I want it taken down and I want an appology. If not charge him with a hate crime.

That looks like a man with a wig and dress on.It doesn't offend mecause thats what a lot of white boys are doing any way,cross dressing.Lil fag.

I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

Only white kids are allowed to have pinatas at birthday parties.

OMG are you that fucking dumb! It's not about the having a Pinata, it's about beating a white woman pinata when your not white. If I beat a black man pinata I'd be arrested for a hate crime. Racism goes both ways.

conservative message boards are so entertaining......much to do about nothing....a bunch of butthurt whites.....stomping their feet going 'how dare you'

yall see sexuality in friggin cartoon characters ...get over it...stay our of childs games....

Dont wait too long for that apology,cause you aint getting none.Hey lil bro smack her in the head,then all the candy will fall out.

Liar. There's nothing in tinydancer's head.

:lol:

Why can't you debate the issue instead of going personal?

The issue is the complete hypocrisy quite evident in both the political and media arena. You know damn well if the tables were reversed and it was little white boys whacking away at a black male or female pinata it would be a coast to coast racist incident.

Now speaking personally, I would be very disturbed if I saw a picture of little white boys whacking away at a black male or female pinata.

That would bother me. And I would have no problem saying "that's freaking wrong".

But then I'm not a left winger.

Last edited:
do yall realize your choice in pinata is limited....do yall realize these are kids playing....

seem tiny is the one with the pc problem...leave the kids alone.....just let them be kids and hit pinatas

I hate to point out the obvious here, but Hawaiians aren't white. They're pacific islanders.

No shit Sherlock that Islanders aren't white. That's not the point. :lol: The issue is the pinata is white and female.

As I said in an earlier post, why not use a "non issue" pineapple?

And whether you like it or not, it's stirred controversy. I personally think it's funny. And you know damn well that if it was little white kids hitting a black male/female pinata on a University Campus all hell would break loose.

Don't you remember Jena? I sure as hell do. One noose = international freaking incident.

What a joke. Why can't anyone on the left just go "man that was fucking stupid, why didn't they choose a pineapple" instead of attacking the messenger and doing your knee jerk defense.

Ahh, the old monday morning quarterback routine eh? Fact is, this isnt a controversy. You're just repeating that it is and viola...it is so.

Comparing a pinata to a noose is the height of dumbassness. Good job

BTW, Are you so eager to be offended that you ignore that that is a HAWAIIAN pinata? Why do you keep saying its a white person when it isnt?

Last edited:
conservative message boards are so entertaining......much to do about nothing....a bunch of butthurt whites.....stomping their feet going 'how dare you'

yall see sexuality in friggin cartoon characters ...get over it...stay our of childs games....

Who's stomping their feet? I'm laughing my ass off at the hypocrisy. One noose in a tree in Jena turned into an international racist incident.

Sadly the race baiters got the black kids so fired up 6 were charged with attempted murder. It's wrong.

All I'm saying is "boy that was freaking stupid, someone should have bought a pineapple pinata". Nice and simple.

No outrage here.

Why can't you debate the issue instead of going personal?

Because the obvious response was too funny to pass up.

The issue is the complete hypocrisy quite evident in both the political and media arena. You know damn well if the tables were reversed and it was little white boys whacking away at a black male or female pinata it would be a coast to coast racist incident.

And, if/when that occurs, I'll be making fun of them, too, with equal glee.

Now speaking personally, I would be very disturbed if I saw a picture of little white boys whacking away at a black male or female pinata.
Sounds as if you need to find something more important to worry about.

But then I'm not a left winger.

Nor am I. Nice assumption, though.

Last edited:
I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

Only white kids are allowed to have pinatas at birthday parties.

OMG are you that fucking dumb! It's not about the having a Pinata, it's about beating a white woman pinata when your not white. If I beat a black man pinata I'd be arrested for a hate crime. Racism goes both ways.

Hula Girl Piñata, Hawaiian Girl Piñata

Is your life so great that this is the thing that offends you? Hawiian people are now considered to be "shaped white".

How they are now claiming Hawaiians are white after correcting everyone that Zimmerman is not white? I guess you guys are eager to play the victim that you'll turn on a dime

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com
Please Tiny. Don't confuse black kids with FUCKING *******.
I know it's difficult since 90% of murkaz blacks are *******. Go hang in Belize for a week.

You are a fuckin piece of trash.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back