Black Cop Stops White Guy, Confrontation Ensues, Who's At Fault?

Which One Was Wrong?

• The black guy

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The white guy

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of them

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't know...tricky situation.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I have to recuse myself, number one because the video didn't play and the article didn't offer any info besides the fact that a black cop pulled over a white cop and there was an altercation (I'm completely unaware of what the traffic stop was about or how the fight started), and also due to my bias.

I experience instant, excessive and irrepressible loathing for anyone who asks, "Do you know who the fuck I am!?" I feel like anyone who's worked as a bouncer shares my bias, and I'm willing to go out on a limb and guess that most police officers probably have to deal with much worse offenders in this regard, and thus probably hate them worse than I do. Essentially, I hear that the white cop said that, and I immediately want to yell, "Guilty!", even though I don't even know what he was pulled over about. But that's no way to decide, so I'll just abstain.

The stupid white cop acted like he was above the law, and he is wrong, hopefully he loses his job, and the black cop gets his job back. No one should be above the law, not judges, or politicians and not other cops.
If a cop says hands behind your back just do it. Tell it to the judge.

Maybe we need impartial RoboCop's.

Besides racism, why was the black cop pulling over a white guy in the first place?

Hilarious. Cops taking down their own now.

But how are their races relevant to anything? I don't see where race is even mentioned in the article or the video.
It doesn't have to state it in the article or the video.

It's a black cop, and he stopped a white guy, and an altercation ensued.

So who's at fault?
Well according to you racist black people cops are always wrong when they defend themselves or arrest a black person.

Hilarious. Cops taking down their own now.

But how are their races relevant to anything? I don't see where race is even mentioned in the article or the video.
It doesn't have to state it in the article or the video.

It's a black cop, and he stopped a white guy, and an altercation ensued.

So who's at fault?
Well according to you racist black people cops are always wrong when they defend themselves or arrest a black person.
We need a quote where anyone has ever said what you just foolishly posted. You got a link?

Cant say by just the video and the audio was worthless in the beginning of the video. The Lt was claiming he told the officer who he was,If he did the patrolman is an idiot.
And of course the cop was on the phone calling his union rep because he knew he just roughed up his boss.
I want to know whether or not the Lt. really identified himself before pointing a finger.

Both cops acted dumb. The white cop should have identified himself better, faster, and the black cop should have given him the chance to do so.

I agree with Westwall on this one... Sounds like both were out of line;

Orosa said Ramras immediately showed Jackson his police badge and told Jackson that he needed to shave since Jackson was sporting a beard, which is against the department's policy.

Jackson allegedly cursed at Ramras, and Ramras then attempted to exit his car.

Miami police chief speaks about fight between officer lieutenant News - Home

Voted for the "white" guy out of line though... Tried to push his rank on Jackson and bullied his way out of the car.

I agree with Westwall on this one... Sounds like both were out of line;

Orosa said Ramras immediately showed Jackson his police badge and told Jackson that he needed to shave since Jackson was sporting a beard, which is against the department's policy.

Jackson allegedly cursed at Ramras, and Ramras then attempted to exit his car.

Miami police chief speaks about fight between officer lieutenant News - Home

Voted for the "white" guy out of line though... Tried to push his rank on Jackson and bullied his way out of the car.

I find this rather odd....

"It is a bit ironic that in January we asked officers to wear a body camera as a study for the possible purchase of some for the entire department, and Jackson was one of the officers who refused," said Orosa.

The police chief said the department has learned that Jackson has been recording many of his traffic stops with citizens that the police department had no knowledge of.

"A citizen has the right to request those recordings to prove their innocence," said Orosa. "The department could be found in violation of the State Public Records Retention laws because of Jackson’s actions."

The stupid white cop acted like he was above the law, and he is wrong, hopefully he loses his job, and the black cop gets his job back. No one should be above the law, not judges, or politicians and not other cops.

You're either a bleating heart Liberal or a typical black. If the colors were reversed you'd still be calling for the white cop's head on a pike!

Don't you people know, cops don't give cops tickets? Professional Courtesy, or something like that. As soon as white cop identified himself, black cop should have wished him a good day and let him go.

You're either a bleating heart Liberal or a typical black. If the colors were reversed you'd still be calling for the white cop's head on a pike!
Actually, I'm a white conservative Christian, who lives in a small town in east Tennessee.

If you believe that some should be above the law, then please do us all a favor and tell the first cop you come across that.

I don't care about color, I care about our cops doing their jobs, no matter who might be breaking the law, shame you don't.

Don't you people know, cops don't give cops tickets? Professional Courtesy, or something like that. As soon as white cop identified himself, black cop should have wished him a good day and let him go.
Well, you never watched Andy Griffith.

Barney gave the governor's driver a ticket and got a pat on the back for it. That's the way it should be.

Black cop should get a good citation, and white cop should have been fired.

Forum List

Back