Living In A Racist Negro Dictatorship

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That IS what you are living in IF you live in the United States. The little hints that support that come out almost daily. Such as Al Sharpton. "white people should never kill black people EVEN in self defense". You know I bet that very SAME statement was made by white racist democrats LONG before the black racist democrats ever picked it up.

When you live in a racist negro dictatorship when one negro kills another nothing happens. BUT when a white/hispanic/asian kills a negro the world is coming apart! These ARE the very things that define equality NOT who has a I-pod but is justice equal?

What are the other clues you might be living in a racist negro dictatorship? Well let's look at a few.
1, Four white people trapped in Libya. Result? They die.
2, One white journalist taken hostage in the middle east. Result? They die.
3, Arab pilot downed over the ocean. Result? Found and saved in TWO hours.

4, One asian and one hispanic cop killed in New York. Result? Crickets.
5, Black thug dies after committing strong arm robbery in St. Louis. Result? Protests and looting.

Those facts DO say you are living under a Racist Negro Dictatorship. I don't care if your white, hispanic or asian. when your rights are removed and other rights are granted to another race that you DO NOT have based on color that IS racist.

Welcome to the days of Negro Skin Privilege brought to you by the Racist Negro Dictatorship....

Did you use your above 200 IQ to figure all that out, or did you just pick it up at a klan rally?

• Banned
Did you use your above 200 IQ to figure all that out, or did you just pick it up at a klan rally?
Republicans and Libertarians AND Tea Party members do not go to klan meetings. Those are for democrats.

I know some klan members. Yes they do.
I myself do not know any. If YOU do it speaks to those you run with.
Simple as that.

In the grownup world, it's possible to have dealings with people that aren't necessarily your best friends. I didn't have much control over the employees of companies I did worked for.

Republicans and Libertarians AND Tea Party members do not go to klan meetings. Those are for democrats.

Simple as that.

In the grownup world, it's possible to have dealings with people that aren't necessarily your best friends. I didn't have much control over the employees of companies I did worked for.
I myself would never work for a klan controlled company as you say you have. There are other jobs and I would find another.

Simple as that.

So you sold out your principals (or lack thereof) for financial gain?

That IS what you are living in IF you live in the United States. The little hints that support that come out almost daily. Such as Al Sharpton. "white people should never kill black people EVEN in self defense". You know I bet that very SAME statement was made by white racist democrats LONG before the black racist democrats ever picked it up.

When you live in a racist negro dictatorship when one negro kills another nothing happens. BUT when a white/hispanic/asian kills a negro the world is coming apart! These ARE the very things that define equality NOT who has a I-pod but is justice equal?

What are the other clues you might be living in a racist negro dictatorship? Well let's look at a few.

5, Black thug dies after committing strong arm robbery in St. Louis. Result? Protests and looting.

Those facts DO say you are living under a Racist Negro Dictatorship. I don't care if your white, hispanic or asian. when your rights are removed and other rights are granted to another race that you DO NOT have based on color that IS racist.

Welcome to the days of Negro Skin Privilege brought to you by the Racist Negro Dictatorship....

No/Yea, we are fully aware that many of you on the forums and in America and my dead gandparents think the only problem is black people. Then all the problems will be gone.

Then you use racism against them and they get mad and become violent. Crazy how that works.

Ted Cruz is an example. His father wasn't treated well in the USA. After he got rich he decided to come back with money and show his power. EXACT same story as the Koch brothers.

No/Yea, we are fully aware that many of you on the forums and in America and my dead gandparents think the only problem is black people. Then all the problems will be gone.

Then you use racism against them and they get mad and become violent. Crazy how that works.

Racists come in all colors and countries. The Japanese are very racist toward Chinese. But here in America today we ARE living under a Racist Negro Dictatorship. And like past racist practices in America this one is once again brought to us by the democrat party.

As much as it all fits, most don't want to hear it because then they have to SEE it. And if they don't SEE it, it ain't happening. And the ones daring to SAY it that are forcing them to SEE, they call racist.

Ted Cruz is an example. His father wasn't treated well in the USA. After he got rich he decided to come back with money and show his power. EXACT same story as the Koch brothers.
As a some what educated immigrant I think his father did alright judging by where his son is today. Post WW2 Japanese are light years ahead of where they started. The same can be said for post Nam asians.

Forum List

Back