Black Cop Stops White Guy, Confrontation Ensues, Who's At Fault?

Which One Was Wrong?

• The black guy

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The white guy

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of them

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't know...tricky situation.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
The stupid white cop acted like he was above the law, and he is wrong, hopefully he loses his job, and the black cop gets his job back. No one should be above the law, not judges, or politicians and not other cops.

I had to think about it for a minute but for all my years I've never had a problem with a black cop. Interesting.

Because I have had more than one issue with an over the top super on roids issues with white cops in the past.

Especially when I was in the industry. Hmm. I'm thinking. No. Not one black cop did I have a problem with.

Hilarious. Cops taking down their own now.

But how are their races relevant to anything? I don't see where race is even mentioned in the article or the video.

White cop trying to pull rank...no doubt started to get out of personal auto over the order of the partrolman. the asshole Lt. was at fault.

Yes I VOTED.

Some people and their obsessions.

this week it's cops. last week it was cake

Oh god. Is it really that difficult to just watch the video and see who looked like they were doing wrong?

But how are their races relevant to anything? I don't see where race is even mentioned in the article or the video.
It doesn't have to state it in the article or the video.

It's a black cop, and he stopped a white guy, and an altercation ensued.

So who's at fault?

So who's at fault?

What I'm asking is, why is it a "black cop" and a "white cop"? Why isn't it just two "cops"?
I just don't see how race enters into it. Reverse the races, have them do exactly the same actions, and you have no difference.

I surely can't hear enough in the video to make a judgment on who's at fault, who said what, who did what, etc. And I can't make a judgment based on race.

So who's at fault?

What I'm asking is, why is it a "black cop" and a "white cop"? Why isn't it just two "cops"?
I just don't see how race enters into it. Reverse the races, have them do exactly the same actions, and you have no difference.

I surely can't hear enough in the video to make a judgment on who's at fault, who said what, who did what, etc. And I can't make a judgment based on race.
So did you vote brother?

So who's at fault?

So did you vote brother?

No I didn't.
I can't take the answers seriously. If I decided, for an example, that the officer in uniform was at fault, I'd have to vote "the black guy". But I wouldn't be picking him because he's black; I'd be picking him because he's at fault.

No I didn't.
I can't take the answers seriously. If I decided, for an example, that the officer in uniform was at fault, I'd have to vote "the black guy". But I wouldn't be picking him because he's black; I'd be picking him because he's at fault.
You're clearly making too much out of this.

It's just an identifier.

So choose one and lets see.

No I didn't.
You're clearly making too much out of this.

It's just an identifier.

So choose one and lets see.

Can't. My choice wouldn't be on the list. :(

So who's at fault?

Who knows. We can't hear the discussion at the car. On one hand the white guy is just like anyone else. If he broke the law, he broke the law and needs to be held accountable just like everyone else. He also started to get out of his car which is always a bad idea when you are stopped by a cop. But usually cops will give other cops a pass so why the white guy didn't just identify himself as a fellow cop (and maybe he did) is a bit of a mystery. Usually they will just say 'oh you're a cop too...well keep it under control....bye'.

From what we can tell from that video (which isn't much) the white guy appears to be out of line and the black guy appears to have been doing his job. But who knows....we would have to hear the actual conversation to be able to tell

So who's at fault?

I agree. From my view there is not enough information to make a determination.

Couldn't get the site to load correctly on my laptop. Whoever lost his cool first was at fault.

Forum List

Back