A question for white racists

:lol: It's been a few months since the last white person went on a mass murder spree.

We will probably get a school shooting from a trailer trash kid soon.

:lol: It's been a few months since the last white person went on a mass murder spree.

We will probably get a school shooting from a trailer trash kid soon.

True, but that white nut came from a privileged family - far different from the Freddie Gray kids in America.

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?

We'd get jobs. Stay in school. Follow the law. And LEAVE the ghetto.

So....no. Thats why responsible people dont stay in the ghetto.

I keep imagining white racist assholes like Ted Nugent living in Freddie Gray's shoes.

If he behaved like Freddie Gray...he never would've become rich and famous.

Thats the key. Dont live like Freddy.

All white racists should be given a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona iced tea on a dark, rainy night.

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?

Yeah, like the white gang members in ghetto neighborhoods. If you were a young black in a ghetto neighborhood, having slave ancestors who worked for centuries without pay - wouldn't you be highly pissed?

Last edited:

Yeah, like the white gang members in ghetto neighborhoods. If you were a young black in a ghetto neighborhood, having slave ancestors who worked for centuries without pay - wouldn't you be highly pissed?

No. Lots of people were oppressed in the past. Jews were gassed. Indians land was stolen. White Southerners...97% didnt own slaves...live in a devastated post civil war era and suffered generations of poverty.

Its an EXCUSE. Thats the problem. They're letting idiots like you convince them that shit from the 1800s is why they cant succeed.

Wrong. They can succeed. Stay in school. Dont commit crime. Get an entry level job and work your way up.

No. Lots of people were oppressed in the past. Jews were gassed. Indians land was stolen. White Southerners...97% didnt own slaves...live in a devastated post civil war era and suffered generations of poverty.

Its an EXCUSE. Thats the problem. They're letting idiots like you convince them that shit from the 1800s is why they cant succeed.

Wrong. They can succeed. Stay in school. Dont commit crime. Get an entry level job and work your way up.

Don't forget though, staying in school and getting an education is being "too white".

Don't forget though, staying in school and getting an education is being "too white".

Yep the ghetto culture shames those Uncle Tom behaviors.

But thats what id do. And I wouldnt be stuck in the hood for long.

This is a very good post. Wave after wave of immigrants have come...and lived in ghettos until they can pull themselves up and out of poverty.

But with Blacks, well, W.E.B. DuBois, a great black leader of the early 1900's...said, in 1906:

"The black man is going to have to stop blaming the white man for everything that goes wrong in his life."

Over a century after he said that...and after half a century of the Great Society, the War on Poverty, Affirmative Action....its just more Blame Whitey.

What a great example we have in Baltimore. Half of the 6 cops who are indicted, are BLACK.....including the worst charge against the BLACK paddy-wagon driver...but somehow...its all Whitey's fault.

Whitey is the Black Man's Crutch...his excuse for failure in life...at which too many excel.

That depends on if I had parents who made sure I stayed in school got a good education keep me away from drugs and gangs you have that and your chances of getting out of a ghetto improve greatly. This is something that will not change not matter how much racist bullshit is put fourth by idiots.

Here we go with the "Poor me and some ancestor I didn't know was a slave so I am entitled to loot and burn whatever I please..."
Get over it already and stop making excuses for laziness and dumb ass criminal activity. Millions of blacks have finished school and made something of themselves. Get off the board and find a job.

Hey Bucs....is it not funny as shit to see these strong opinions on race coming from somebody who literally does live in Bumfook, South Dakota. Dickhead lives amongst jackrabbits and is philosophizing about what society should be like in an urban area!! Mofu's never even seen a fcukign skyscraper!! That's like a Jamaican guy trying to give skating lessons to a guy in Alberta, Canada!!:banana:

If there is a more irrelevant board member, I'd like to know who it is?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back