Bill O'Reilly accuser being arrested

Is she going to jail for what she claimed about O'Reilly or some other reason?

Of course the woman is black and of course the left wing media automatically believed her.

I mean of course. The BLACK privilege woman went on "The View" and spewed out her lies and of course they never did any sort of background check on the BLACK woman.

Durham dirtbag anyone. Remember the innocent white Duke LaCrosse team? Remember CNN automatically believing the BLACK woman?

Black privilege

News Max is the only source reporting the woman was arrested.... care to back up your claim with another link.

Of course the woman is black and of course the left wing media automatically believed her.

I mean of course. The BLACK privilege woman went on "The View" and spewed out her lies and of course they never did any sort of background check on the BLACK woman.

Durham dirtbag anyone. Remember the innocent white Duke LaCrosse team? Remember CNN automatically believing the BLACK woman?

Black privilege

News Max is the only source reporting the woman was arrested.... care to back up your claim with another link.

She was arrested in Feb., 2015 for false reporting. It had nothing to do with O'Reilly.

"Does this mean he has a suit against Fox for firing him?"

Of course not, because then the facts would come out in court. And we both know Papa Bear don't want that. She was not arrested for falsely accusing Bill O'Reilly.

No because you can't sue somebody for firing you unless that somebody broke the law such as discrimination.

What Fox had to do (I'm assuming) is pay off his contract. As long as they pay him the money whether he does the show or not, there is nothing to sue for. He could only sue Fox if they were involved in a breach of contract.

Of course not, because then the facts would come out in court. And we both know Papa Bear don't want that. She was not arrested for falsely accusing Bill O'Reilly.

No because you can't sue somebody for firing you unless that somebody broke the law such as discrimination.

What Fox had to do (I'm assuming) is pay off his contract. As long as they pay him the money whether he does the show or not, there is nothing to sue for. He could only sue Fox if they were involved in a breach of contract.
It could have ended up in court, but O'Reilly agreed to amemd his contract to a settlement amount. He could have demanded he get every penny. Why didn't he?

Not an O'Reilly fan but it looks like he was railroaded.
all one has to ask is where are all of the ladies that supposedly were harassed by trump? they just disappeared. It's always all made up. I believe Bill Cosby was set up. To this day!!!!!! it happened right after he gave a speech to black men on how to not listen to the left and become responsible.

Did Bill Cosby have sex with some of the women accusing him, I believe he did. But not the way they are telling the stories. NOPE not in a lick. The one lady actually went back after the encounter. She admits it. hly fk the left are haters bigly!!!!!!

I would say 95% of these rape/ sexual advancement claims are BS. Like a well known guy like Bill Cosby had to drug some girl to get a piece of ass. I mean......... come on now. If he wanted women, they would line up for him for the mere asking.

I won't be partisan about this either. I think claims made against Bill Clinton were BS as well.

We have a lot of problems with our legal system in this country. That's why we need a Loser Pays All law. You can sue anybody you like, but if you lose the case, you are financially responsible for all losses of the person you tried to sue: their lawyer fees, court fees, lost time from work, damages to reputation and so on.

That would stop a lot of this nonsense.

all one has to ask is where are all of the ladies that supposedly were harassed by trump? they just disappeared. It's always all made up. I believe Bill Cosby was set up. To this day!!!!!! it happened right after he gave a speech to black men on how to not listen to the left and become responsible.

Did Bill Cosby have sex with some of the women accusing him, I believe he did. But not the way they are telling the stories. NOPE not in a lick. The one lady actually went back after the encounter. She admits it. hly fk the left are haters bigly!!!!!!

I would say 95% of these rape/ sexual advancement claims are BS. Like a well known guy like Bill Cosby had to drug some girl to get a piece of ass. I mean......... come on now. If he wanted women, they would line up for him for the mere asking.

I won't be partisan about this either. I think claims made against Bill Clinton were BS as well.

We have a lot of problems with our legal system in this country. That's why we need a Loser Pays All law. You can sue anybody you like, but if you lose the case, you are financially responsible for all losses of the person you tried to sue: their lawyer fees, court fees, lost time from work, damages to reputation and so on.

No, that's a horrible idea, as it would silence victims who fear they may lose a civil suit. Especially when those victims are individuals facing other individuals or companies with much greater resources. No, that's not just a terrible idea, it might be one of the worst.

It could have ended up in court, but O'Reilly agreed to amemd his contract to a settlement amount. He could have demanded he get every penny. Why didn't he?

Depends what he agreed to settle for vs court costs. And I don't even know if what you're telling me is true. I've read nothing like that. Just taking your word for it.

Depends what he agreed to settle for vs court costs. And I don't even know if what you're telling me is true. I've read nothing like that. Just taking your word for it.
He agreed to settle for less that what he was owed under contract, else it was not a settlement. You don't have to take my word for it. You can look it up yourself.

Economics. The same reason corporations pay off nuisance claims. It's cheaper.

No, that's a horrible idea, as it would silence victims who fear they may lose a civil suit. Especially when those victims are individuals facing other individuals or companies with much greater resources. No, that's not just a terrible idea, it might be one of the worst.

Why? Then you could only sue if you know you have a strong enough case. In many instances, people settle out of court because court costs would exceed settlement costs. Ambulance chasers know this quite well. Legal costs can really add up.

Hey.......if you have a strong enough case (and evidence to support it) then resources don't matter.

Economics. The same reason corporations pay off nuisance claims. It's cheaper.
Every settlement exists because it's cheaper to settle? Okay,not sure I agree, but I will say that yes, I am sure it is often cheaper for the guilty party, in terms of all economic costs, to settle a lawsuit. Your comment does nothing to absolve "the settler" of wrongdoing.

Good point jc.......Yeah you are Bill freaking Cosby actor millionaire and you have to drug some skanke to get laid? I don't think so. This shit has to stop and I hope O'Reilly and his attorney brings it down for good.

Why? Then you could only sue if you know you have a strong enough case. In many instances, people settle out of court because court costs would exceed settlement costs. Ambulance chasers know this quite well. Legal costs can really add up.

Hey.......if you have a strong enough case (and evidence to support it) then resources don't matter.
"Then you could only sue if you know you have a strong enough case."

Bullshit. High proced lawyers are high priced for a reason. You canmot sit there with a straight face and claim that all lost civil or criminal suits were lost just because the case wasn't strong enough. They are often lost on technicalities, and procedural issues. Often, the rightfully accusatory party employs a poor lawyer who bungles the case. Also, it silences victims who evem suspect they may lose for any number of nefarious reasons.

Dude, you are treading old ground from about the 1960s. Because of people spouting the same bullshit you are spouting now, women have been afraid to come out against their abusers. Shame on you.

Good point jc.......Yeah you are Bill freaking Cosby actor millionaire and you have to drug some skank to get laid? I don't think so. This shit has to stop and I hope O'Reilly and his attorney brings it down for good.
"Yeah you are Bill freaking Cosby actor millionaire and you have to drug some skank to get laid? "

What a mind-numbingly stupid argument. Nobody thinks he "had" to do that, but rather he chose to do that. By the stunted unlogic you wield, every rapist who ever raped only did so because he was desperate to get laid. It's embarrassing to see rational adults take leave of their senses the way you two are right now.

What a mind-numbingly stupid argument. Nobody thinks he "had" to do that, but rather he chose to do that
Are you sure? were you there? I'm just projecting myself into his position and I find the whole thing very suspect. What is mind numbingly stupid is convicting him outside of the courtroom like you seem to want to do.

What a mind-numbingly stupid argument. Nobody thinks he "had" to do that, but rather he chose to do that
Are you sure? were you there? I'm just projecting myself into his position and I find the whole thing very suspect. What is mind numbingly stupid is convicting him outside of the courtroom like you seem to want to do.
"Are you sure? were you there?"

No, nor did I say i was. Do I think he drugged and raped women? Yes. Yes I do. I see too many accusations to be mere coincidence of a bunch of dishonest women, all targeting the same man. How many times have you been accused of drugging and raping women? i'll guess zero.

No, nor did I say i was. Do I think he drugged and raped women? Yes. Yes I do. I see too many accusations to be mere coincidence of a bunch of dishonest women, all targeting the same man. How many times have you been accused of drugging and raping women? i'll guess zero
You can believe what you want...he may be guilty as hell but he would have to be very stupid and very sick to do what he did and in his station in life I find that unbelievable.

Last edited:
No, nor did I say i was. Do I think he drugged and raped women? Yes. Yes I do. I see too many accusations to be mere coincidence of a bunch of dishonest women, all targeting the same man. How many times have you been accused of drugging and raping women? i'll guess zero
You can believe what you want...he may be guilty as hell but he would have to be very stupid and very sick to do what he did and in his station in live I find that unbelievable.
He clearly was and is a very ill individual. Mental illness does not care how rich or poor you are. For instance, we have a malignant narcissist showing early signs of dementia in the White House.

But you think that FOX is going to just let an innocent bill O'Reilly just walk over to another network?

Forum List

Back