Bill O'Reilly accuser being arrested

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Of course the woman is black and of course the left wing media automatically believed her.

I mean of course. The BLACK privilege woman went on "The View" and spewed out her lies and of course they never did any sort of background check on the BLACK woman.

Durham dirtbag anyone. Remember the innocent white Duke LaCrosse team? Remember CNN automatically believing the BLACK woman?

Black privilege

Not an O'Reilly fan but it looks like he was railroaded.
all one has to ask is where are all of the ladies that supposedly were harassed by trump? they just disappeared. It's always all made up. I believe Bill Cosby was set up. To this day!!!!!! it happened right after he gave a speech to black men on how to not listen to the left and become responsible.

Did Bill Cosby have sex with some of the women accusing him, I believe he did. But not the way they are telling the stories. NOPE not in a lick. The one lady actually went back after the encounter. She admits it. hly fk the left are haters bigly!!!!!!

What in the world has mainstream media evolved into? Once upon a time there used be ethics and responsible journalism, now what we have is sensationalism based on unsubstantiated or fabricated nonsense.

What in the world has mainstream media evolved into? Once upon a time there used be ethics and responsible journalism, now what we have is sensationalism based on unsubstantiated or fabricated nonsense.
what we have is a plan to rid the world of decent humans

The problem is many people accept this politically driven nonsense as fact without attempting to think and conduct research.

The problem is many people accept this politically driven nonsense as fact without attempting to think and conduct research.
it's like russia russia without any fking evidence. And then admit the system supposedly involved hasn't been looked at for over 15 months.

all one has to ask is where are all of the ladies that supposedly were harassed by trump? they just disappeared. It's always all made up. I believe Bill Cosby was set up. To this day!!!!!! it happened right after he gave a speech to black men on how to not listen to the left and become responsible.

Did Bill Cosby have sex with some of the women accusing him, I believe he did. But not the way they are telling the stories. NOPE not in a lick. The one lady actually went back after the encounter. She admits it. hly fk the left are haters bigly!!!!!!
Yeah, and Herman Cain as well. The very day he polled at like 20% or something. He was actually in the lead during the primaries in 2012.

Want to know what a big threat is to the establishment? Establishment consists of the RINOS and ALL the democrats along with ALL of the world GLOBALISTS. The big threat is a BLACK MAN that is a true CONSERVATIVE and worked his way from the street, like Herman Cain.

They did the same thing to him. They really could not get away with that with Dr Ben Carson. Instead, they convinced their stupid people that Dr Ben Carson is an idiot. Get that? One of the most accomplished BRAIN SURGEONS, is an idiot. Why? Cause he believes in God.

Anyway, this is a tactic. It is not just simply "wrong." There is something far more than simply wrong. There is treason going on. I would say TREASON too. Shaping our thoughts and how many people are brainwashed? Take a look around.

To Liberals, the seriousness of the accusation rather than proof is more important.

The Duke Lacrosse team incident is a prime example. A black girl accused three white team members of rape, a serious crime. In the end, while the charges were dropped, it didn't nor could it change that the remainder of the season that year was canceled and the coach was forced to resign in a situation where the Attorney General, now Governor, s Roy Cooper (Democrat) said it was a "rush to accuse".

Of course the woman is black and of course the left wing media automatically believed her.

I mean of course. The BLACK privilege woman went on "The View" and spewed out her lies and of course they never did any sort of background check on the BLACK woman.

Durham dirtbag anyone. Remember the innocent white Duke LaCrosse team? Remember CNN automatically believing the BLACK woman?

Black privilege

oh, well then, clearly the numerous other cases settled with cash were all false as well.

Black privilege

oh, well then, clearly the numerous other cases settled with cash were all false as well.

We'll have to check with Slick Willie Clinton on that one.

George Bush won a 2nd term that's what happened. So called journalists abandoned even faking fair and balanced reporting, instead they decided to do whatever it takes to elect Democrats. Intentional lies, distortions, twisted half truths, its all on the table.

Black privilege

We'll have to check with Slick Willie Clinton on that one.

Why? Willie = one settlement, O'Reilly = 5. Clearly O'Reilly has more experience and wisdom to share.

Does this mean he has a suit against Fox for firing him?
No....

As he said they are a corporation and they can do whatever they want.

Media matters was threatening to attack all of their advertisers. So those advertisers put pressure on the network and Murdochs two liberal sons abliged them.

Don't think there is a case.

Forum List

Back