Bill Maher Calls Out Fake News

Clueless. And determined to remain so.

Are you in your mid-80s or something?
I will ask again, why is the Trump family and all others in government and their families taking the vaccine?

If some of you listen to Trump all things, why not this?

And if so many of you are anti vaccine to begin with, even before the Pandemic, then there is nothing one can actually say, is there? You were before and continue to be anti vaccines.

No one is forcing you to take it, as you have not.

Right, which is exactly why not one of you can explain why Trump pushed for the vaccines to be ready as soon as possible and took the vaccine and continue to take it.

The same goes for possibly all the Trump family and most of the Republican Congress, Governors, Mayors, government officials, and most Republican voters.

Continue to blame the FDA, the CDC, Fauci and any others for a Pandemic which has killed millions around the world and was only mostly stopped EXACTLY because all of those vaccines have stopped most people from ending up in hospitals and dying from it.

You are right. Some people are being bamboozled and I would say, will never notice it.
The media, the investigations, COVID and the liberal cities all had Trump in a crossfire during early COVID. Some of Trumps good early actions included stopping travel from China to the US, identifying China as the source, ramping up the manufacture of ventilators, supplying NY and LA with massive amounts of hospital beds for COVID patients, encouraging alternative treatments, encouraging the lifting of lockdowns and mandates, and developing a vaccine in record time. Although I don't believe in the vaccines, I think they provided a psychological lift to some people, even though it was a false hope. We did find out during the pandemic, how little power our President has over our deep state bureaucracies and the individual states. I still despise the CDC, FDA, Fauci and the drug companies for the lies they fed the American people concerning the safety and efficacy of the vaccines as well as forbidding alternative treatments like ivermectin because they considered them dangerous. In my opinion, thousands of people died because our government forbade the use of ivermectin. But the drug companies and their investors made a ton of money. They probably thought that losing thousands of lives was just another cost of increasing profits. I have nothing but disdain for everything the drug companies and bureaucracies did during the pandemic

You are really sad. A million people died. Most because they would not take the vaccine and passed it on to others who died.

And you cry: "people lost their jobs, etc."
Jack asses, people who do not give a darn about saving other people's lives made a choice to NOT take the vaccine which is why they were rightfully fired in order to not expose others to the virus which eventually many of them, who would not take the vaccine, may have caught and sadly may have died from it.

Believe whatever you wish to believe. The whole world went through it, still is, and people continue to catch it. If not vaccinated they may end up in the hospital and even die from it, as so many still are.

And I am the one being fooled. !!!!!

Please share your data. I'd like to see the source.

Hopefully it isn't a government source (they tend to do things to support the stuff they are pushing).

So people didn't lose their jobs for not taking the vaccine ?

Health care workers were not "forced to take it ?
Did you really want health workers who refused to take the vaccine to continue with their jobs and spread the virus if they happen to catch it, possibly killing the patients they swore to protect?

Or people in the Military, who live in close proximity all the time, to do the same? Catch the virus and spread it and see who ended up in the Hospital or dead?

First DO NO HARM.

Did you really want health workers who refused to take the vaccine to continue with their jobs and spread the virus if they happen to catch it, possibly killing the patients they swore to protect?

Or people in the Military, who live in close proximity all the time, to do the same? Catch the virus and spread it and see who ended up in the Hospital or dead?

First DO NO HARM.

Just pointing out your claim was B.S.

People were forced to take it (or lose their jobs). If that isn't leverage for "forcing" STFU.

Maybe people are not as much in lockstep as you believe.

And since when was Trump right about something ?
Now some of you are against Trump because of the vaccine.

Anti vaccine people are as responsible for the deaths which occurred as Trump was for not allowing businesses to close or people to wear masks.

Ignorant people like yourself are responsible for the unnecessary deaths which occurred because some people refused to take the vaccines.

Congratulate yourselves. Fewer Republican voters are now alive, which also explains why Democrats are winning and winning more elections:

According to the US Centre for Diesease Control and Prevention, “excess deaths are typically defined as the difference between the observed numbers of deaths in specific time periods and expected numbers of deaths in the same time periods.”

The Covid-19 vaccines became available around the turn of the year, and took several months to widely distribute. By summer 2021, the study finds that Republican excess deaths had nearly doubled those of Democrats. The disparity in deaths became even more stark during the winter of 2021.

“The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available,” the study says.

Despite the fact that the initial runs of Covid-19 vaccines were developed during Donald Trump’s administration, many Republicans and conservatives refused innoculation. Response to the coronavirus pandemic was politicised, resulting in many Republicans refusing to take the vaccine, either as a result of misinformation spread by conspiracy communities and right-wing media figures and lawmakers, or simply due to a lack of trust in the Biden administration.

Motherboard spoke with one of the authors of the study, Jason Schwartz, and asked if the disparity in deaths could have impacted the outcome of the 2022 midterms.

“If Republicans are dying in increased numbers relative to their Democratic colleagues in a political climate where there are so many close electoral contests, could that have been the decider in a particular particular race?” he said. “Our study can’t answer that. But it certainly seems plausible given just how stark the differences in vaccination rates have been, among Democrats and Republicans.”

While the researchers can’t make any conclusive remarks about the elections, Mr Schwartz said the link between party and vaccine uptake is much more clear.

“So far, it looks like there really is a signal here, particularly linked to the availability of vaccines,” he said.

People were forced to take it (or lose their jobs). If that isn't leverage for "forcing" STFU.
It was not.

Do not take the vaccine, stay an anti vaccine person till it catches up with you, as it has with so many others. No vaccine for anything for you.

It was a PANDEMIC.

Your anti vaccine stance is keeping you stupid. Be as stupid as you like with your life, but not with the lives of others.

A NEW STUDY has concluded what many Americans have long suspected: The Covid-19 pandemic has killed more Republicans than Democrats.

In a detailed examination of data from Ohio and Florida, the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that “political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor for COVID-19,” and that significantly more Republicans than Democrats have died from the virus since the introduction of vaccines in early 2021 to protect against the disease.

By cross-referencing voter registration data and mortality figures, the study found that “excess death rates” — the number of deaths above pre-pandemic levels — for registered Republicans were significantly higher than for registered Democrats after the introduction of Covid-19 vaccines.

“If these differences in vaccination by political party affiliation persist, then the higher excess death rate among Republicans is likely to continue through the subsequent stages of the COVID-19 pandemic,” the study, which was published in September, concluded.
http://theintercept.com/2023/08/26/pakistan-us-citizens-imprisoned-imran-khan/

The study found that death rates from Covid-19 were only slightly higher for Republicans than Democrats during the early days of the pandemic, before vaccines became available. But by the summer of 2021, a few months after vaccines were introduced, “the Republican excess death rate rose to nearly double that of Democrats, and this gap widened further in the winter of 2021.” The sudden increase in the gap between Republican and Democratic death rates “suggests that vaccine take-up likely played an important role,” the study found.

A central narrative of the Covid-19 pandemic in the United States has been Republican opposition to public health measures, particularly mandates to wear masks in public and vaccination requirements for employment and access to public places and public travel. That reflected a refusal by many conservatives, following the lead of former President Donald Trump, to take the pandemic seriously, choosing instead to treat Covid-19 as tantamount to the flu.

Now some of you are against Trump because of the vaccine.

Anti vaccine people are as responsible for the deaths which occurred as Trump was for not allowing businesses to close or people to wear masks.

Ignorant people like yourself are responsible for the unnecessary deaths which occurred because some people refused to take the vaccines.

Congratulate yourselves. Fewer Republican voters are now alive, which also explains why Democrats are winning and winning more elections:

According to the US Centre for Diesease Control and Prevention, “excess deaths are typically defined as the difference between the observed numbers of deaths in specific time periods and expected numbers of deaths in the same time periods.”

The Covid-19 vaccines became available around the turn of the year, and took several months to widely distribute. By summer 2021, the study finds that Republican excess deaths had nearly doubled those of Democrats. The disparity in deaths became even more stark during the winter of 2021.

“The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available,” the study says.

Despite the fact that the initial runs of Covid-19 vaccines were developed during Donald Trump’s administration, many Republicans and conservatives refused innoculation. Response to the coronavirus pandemic was politicised, resulting in many Republicans refusing to take the vaccine, either as a result of misinformation spread by conspiracy communities and right-wing media figures and lawmakers, or simply due to a lack of trust in the Biden administration.

Motherboard spoke with one of the authors of the study, Jason Schwartz, and asked if the disparity in deaths could have impacted the outcome of the 2022 midterms.

“If Republicans are dying in increased numbers relative to their Democratic colleagues in a political climate where there are so many close electoral contests, could that have been the decider in a particular particular race?” he said. “Our study can’t answer that. But it certainly seems plausible given just how stark the differences in vaccination rates have been, among Democrats and Republicans.”

While the researchers can’t make any conclusive remarks about the elections, Mr Schwartz said the link between party and vaccine uptake is much more clear.

“So far, it looks like there really is a signal here, particularly linked to the availability of vaccines,” he said.

Only 6% of deathes were due to Flu-respiratory causes alone.
They infected elderly in Nursing homes to target R voters and kill off as many weak ones as possible quickly.
Many (otherwise healthy) were put on respirators and never came off? The most suspicious cases of all. As if they caused many extra deaths for GOVT payment?

8000 Americans were dying per day before during after. They just shifted them into ”Covid” so morons could run around screaming “I need GOVT help now”! Flu deaths probably dropped to zero….all became your BS.

p.s. you’re also a complete lowIQ sap.

Last edited:
It's funny to see you calling other stupid.
Sorry. Idiot is more to your liking?

Thousands of Republicans die of the virus and you come up with nonsense about health care providers being forced?

I hope they were all fired for not doing their job above some stupid nonsense. As if they had never taken any vaccine in order to be allowed to work in hospitals or any sick people.

IDIOT !

It's funny to see you calling other stupid.
The Oath was rewritten in 1964 by Dr. Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean at Tufts University School of Medicine and this revised form is widely accepted in today’s medical schools. The modern or revised version of Hippocratic Oath is:

The Revised Hippocratic Oath​

"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty.
Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter.
May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."
Thus, the classical Oath of Hippocratic involves the triad of the physician the patient and God, while the revised version involves only the physician and the patient, reliving the Gods of a few responsibilities.

Only 6% of deathes were due to Flu-respiratory causes alone.
They infected elderly in Nursing homes to target R voters and kill off as many weak ones as possible quickly.
Many (otherwise healthy) were put on respirators and never came off? The most suspicious cases of all. As if they caused many extra deaths for GOVT payment?

8000 Americans were dying per day before during after. They just shifted them into ”Covid” so morons could run around screaming “I need GOVT help now”! Flu deaths probably dropped to zero….all became your BS.

p.s. you’re also a complete lowIQ sap.

Yep....72K over reported for a while.

Another reason we need a very good post mortum on the so-called Pandemic.

The Oath was rewritten in 1964 by Dr. Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean at Tufts University School of Medicine and this revised form is widely accepted in today’s medical schools. The modern or revised version of Hippocratic Oath is:

The Revised Hippocratic Oath​

"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty.
Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter.
May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."
Thus, the classical Oath of Hippocratic involves the triad of the physician the patient and God, while the revised version involves only the physician and the patient, reliving the Gods of a few responsibilities.
So ?

Sorry. Idiot is more to your liking?

Thousands of Republicans die of the virus and you come up with nonsense about health care providers being forced?

I hope they were all fired for not doing their job above some stupid nonsense. As if they had never taken any vaccine in order to be allowed to work in hospitals or any sick people.

IDIOT !

You said nobdy was forced. Moron.

I simply pointed it out.

Now you are justifying it.

You lied from the start.

Clueless. And determined to remain so.

Are you in your mid-80s or something?
Probably hotter than that but you should have queried his age and mental balance . Another Cognitively Rigid Denier .SRD -- the new mutant type following the emergence of neurological diseases post Killer Shots.

You said nobdy was forced. Moron.

I simply pointed it out.

Now you are justifying it.

You lied from the start.
oh, no!!!! I am a liar!!!!

And the point continues to be that more Republican voters are dying. And you fools keep losing elections.

You have no shame that anyone had to die and Republicans like yourself could not care less because of your fears of a little needle.

Republicans, the PRO LIFE Party which allowed so many of their own to die, and for what?

Simon says, covid vaccines are bad? Republicans follow.

The Military always demands that people take any kind of vaccine. All of a sudden some in the military said no to only the covid vaccine. Good riddance if it cost them their jobs, the same with health care people.

Nonsense costs lives.

Forum List

Back