Almost 100 Million Americans Eligible For New Weight Loss Drug

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Don’t cut your carbs, take a drug they ‘think’ is safe and pay big Pharma. Praying on the unthinking sheeples that make up so much of society today.

FYI - I averaged 100 carbs a day for 3 months and lost 20 pounds. If I went over one day I limited carbs the next day.
FYI FYI - a beer is less than 20 carbs.

Don’t cut your carbs, take a drug they ‘think’ is safe and pay big Pharma. Praying on the unthinking sheeples that make up so much of society today.

FYI - I averaged 100 carbs a day for 3 months and lost 20 pounds. If I went over one day I limited carbs the next day.
FYI FYI - a beer is less than 20 carbs.

How much are you trying to lose? If a lot, why did you let yourself go until now?

English your second or third language, of you just trolling again with off topic personal attacks we expect from moderators these days?
I speak southern fluently enough. Not trolling. It is about weight loss, right? I've dropped about 13 lbs, myself (down to 177 this morning), but not by measuring carbs or taking a new drug. I cut fats and sugar (two of my favorites). At my height, I have never been over weight and always very active. I was just getting my blood values back where they are supposed to be again, to avoid medical abuse. It worked.

isn't wegovy a semaglutide drug like ozempic. These are dangerous drugs. You can develope gastroparesis from these things.

Weight-Loss Prescription Medication | Wegovy® (semaglutide) Injection 2.4 mg read the warnings.

oh good grief...it's made by the same company!!!

There is only one way to lose weight and that is to stop eating so much.

It is so sad how pathetically stupid we are with the medical nonsense going on today. Too many of us go "see your doctor" and "trust your doctor" and "do what your doctor tells you" and when you do.... you end up on 20 pills and you cut your life expectancy in half.

It is so sad how pathetically stupid we are with the medical nonsense going on today. Too many of us go "see your doctor" and "trust your doctor" and "do what your doctor tells you" and when you do.... you end up on 20 pills and you cut your life expectancy in half.
They try SO HARD to get you on board the drug train. I really like my PCP but even he tried to get me on cholesterol and BP meds when I was just barely above normal.

They try SO HARD to get you on board the drug train. I really like my PCP but even he tried to get me on cholesterol and BP meds when I was just barely above normal.

Just say NO to YOUR DOCTOR and YOU WILL BE FINE if you EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE AND BREATHE CLEAN AIR

So sayeth THE only DOCTOR recommended by Captain Janeway

R.1e42ee2dd3f877e20b0cbc8d851d6bc6

I used to be the same way.
I didnt take any pills till I hit my early 50's.
Now? I dont have much choice.
I'm just speaking for myself and where I'm at, not being critical to anyone who needs medication. I was referring to our "pill culture", at the first sign of anything the doctors are pushing pills at you even if your a kid. Or as in the thread topic, people are popping pills to lose a lousy 20 pounds. Really?

I'm just speaking for myself and where I'm at, not being critical to anyone who needs medication. I was referring to our "pill culture", at the first sign of anything the doctors are pushing pills at you even if your a kid. Or as in the thread topic, people are popping pills to lose a lousy 20 pounds. Really?

Oh I agree.
Especially with Docs pushing drugs on our kids.
They're the reason we're seeing all these kids doing the things they do.

Take in less calories everyday, stop eating sugars, carbs, soft drinks, processed foods and eat fruits, vegetables, fish, and water. It may take a little longer to lose but your body will be thanking you. I have the problem where I can't gain. I'm 6' and been stuck at 165 for 30 years. I can 8000 calories a day and not gain. It must be genetic or a fast metabolism.

Want to lose weight?

Get off your ass and start exercising...
and one doesn't even have to do that initially...get the eating under control. The Stomach holds about a cup. you can put 2 cups in it if you choose right...low cal vegetables, actual servings sizes of protein and carbs...don't go by that old Food pyramid put out by an ignorant federal govt. What do most folk do? * 4 plus cups. NO WONDER we are overweight. PLUS...our eating utensils...plates and glasses/cups have gotten larger and larger over the past decades. Our plates in prior to 70s were about 8.5 to 9 inches and now they are 10.5 to 11 inches...sure they look pretty but it is hell on Americans' waistlines. Once some weight is off, people feel more motivated and capable of starting some kind of exercise progam.

* typical steak dinner...8 to 12 ounce steak,8 plus ounce baked potato with sour cream and butter, salad for health..lolol, bread and butter or texas toast, possibly dessert. THAT is well over 4 cups.

Forum List

Back