Bill Maher Calls Out Fake News

Strange how he recognizes what President Trump recognizes. Liberals get whipped into a frenzy by the Fake News and this "justifies" every crime they commit

Name the crimes the Democrats have committed against the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan would have investigated all of those Democrats already and brought the cases to a Grand Jury. What are they waiting for?

Where is what they promised against Hunter and Joe Biden with all the investigation and witnesses they brought? A big fat Nothing.

Democrats are not going out into the streets, or threatening government officials, or attempting to kidnap or kill them. That is the side which Trump has managed to get into a frenzy for the past seven years, and all of those on his side who have ended up arrested and convicted, so far.

More of Trump's frenzied friends, and Trump himself, facing the Rule of Law and Miss Justice in the coming months.

Name the crimes the Democrats have committed against the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan would have investigated all of those Democrats already and brought the cases to a Grand Jury. What are they waiting for?

Where is what they promised against Hunter and Joe Biden with all the investigation and witnesses they brought? A big fat Nothing.

Democrats are not going out into the streets, or threatening government officials, or attempting to kidnap or kill them. That is the side which Trump has managed to get into a frenzy for the past seven years, and all of those on his side who have ended up arrested and convicted, so far.

More of Trump's frenzied friends, and Trump himself, facing the Rule of Law and Miss Justice in the coming months.

Did you even watch the video?

SEVENTY PERCENT of Democrats thought the risk of being hospitalized with Covid was WAY higher than it was.

And you call OUR media "fake"?

SEVENTY PERCENT of Democrats thought the risk of being hospitalized with Covid was WAY higher than it was.

My apologies. But what I wrote about Republicans remains true.

PS: You do not wish to take ANY kind of vaccine, you are not being forced to. It is you choice, live with the consequences.

Nothing changes. Dave Rubin is a Far Right Republican who chooses a very short clip to bash Democrats and cry about covid. Another Conspiracy theory monger.

Most Democrats took the Covid Vaccine to save their lives and those around them. The Republicans chose to believe the Republican anti vaccine machine and too many have died because of it, and continue to do so.

But here is some criticism by a previous or someone who is still a present viewer:

My issue with Rubin’s choice of guests is his seemingly greater willingness to have conspiracy theorists like Info Wars contributor Paul Joseph Watson, grifters like Candace Owens, and outright disgusting men like Mike Cernovich over level-headed progressives who have considerably far less baggage attached to them. Sam Seder, Kyle Kulinski, David Pakman, and plenty more have all expressed willingness to appear on The Rubin Report on numerous occasions, yet are outright ignored or rejected. Rubin instead seems to like tagging Twitter accounts of celebrities and public figures with millions of followers knowing full well that none of them will ever reply.

When Rubin appears to have no qualms in being friendly towards those who have unhealthy obsessions with race and I.Q. and promoted Pizzagate, while naively claiming that they are part of a rational “New Center,” it comes as little surprise that he is criticized for these associations. Treating one’s guests as an interviewer with respect is one thing, but excusing or ignoring extreme right-wing identitarianism because one claims to hate the ultra political correctness of the left is being an ally with some genuinely terrible people. This was one of Cathy Young’s biggest criticisms in her piece, but Rubin has continued to double down without actually addressing what people like me and her are concerned with.

None of the above reflects well upon a man who advertises his show as being about the battle of ideas. I have considerable disagreements with progressives like Kulinski and Pakman who identify themselves as strong supporters of Bernie Sanders among other left-wing positions, but they are certainly not the “dishonest players” Rubin flippantly dismisses them as. I fail to see why he cannot sit across from them if he is able to do the same with people on the right who are far more extreme. Even if I were to give him the benefit of the doubt, am I seriously expected to believe that there are no rational members of the progressive left willing to appear on The Rubin Report? There is not a single left-wing organization that Rubin can find which will host him at an event or debate? Somehow I doubt it.

(full article online

My apologies. But what I wrote about Republicans remains true.

PS: You do not wish to take ANY kind of vaccine, you are not being forced to. It is you choice, live with the consequences.

Nothing changes. Dave Rubin is a Far Right Republican who chooses a very short clip to bash Democrats and cry about covid. Another Conspiracy theory monger.

Most Democrats took the Covid Vaccine to save their lives and those around them. The Republicans chose to believe the Republican anti vaccine machine and too many have died because of it, and continue to do so.

But here is some criticism by a previous or someone who is still a present viewer:

My issue with Rubin’s choice of guests is his seemingly greater willingness to have conspiracy theorists like Info Wars contributor Paul Joseph Watson, grifters like Candace Owens, and outright disgusting men like Mike Cernovich over level-headed progressives who have considerably far less baggage attached to them. Sam Seder, Kyle Kulinski, David Pakman, and plenty more have all expressed willingness to appear on The Rubin Report on numerous occasions, yet are outright ignored or rejected. Rubin instead seems to like tagging Twitter accounts of celebrities and public figures with millions of followers knowing full well that none of them will ever reply.

When Rubin appears to have no qualms in being friendly towards those who have unhealthy obsessions with race and I.Q. and promoted Pizzagate, while naively claiming that they are part of a rational “New Center,” it comes as little surprise that he is criticized for these associations. Treating one’s guests as an interviewer with respect is one thing, but excusing or ignoring extreme right-wing identitarianism because one claims to hate the ultra political correctness of the left is being an ally with some genuinely terrible people. This was one of Cathy Young’s biggest criticisms in her piece, but Rubin has continued to double down without actually addressing what people like me and her are concerned with.

None of the above reflects well upon a man who advertises his show as being about the battle of ideas. I have considerable disagreements with progressives like Kulinski and Pakman who identify themselves as strong supporters of Bernie Sanders among other left-wing positions, but they are certainly not the “dishonest players” Rubin flippantly dismisses them as. I fail to see why he cannot sit across from them if he is able to do the same with people on the right who are far more extreme. Even if I were to give him the benefit of the doubt, am I seriously expected to believe that there are no rational members of the progressive left willing to appear on The Rubin Report? There is not a single left-wing organization that Rubin can find which will host him at an event or debate? Somehow I doubt it.

(full article online

You copied an article having NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

I will remind you that people LOST THEIR JOBS and their place at school for refusing the worthless shots.

YOUR MEDIA convinced you the virus was exponentially more dangerous than it is.

Why were you so easily fooled?

Everyone who mandated the Murderous Fraud Vax should get death and total asset forfeiture, no trial because support of Murderous Fraud Vax mandate is the conviction...

I will remind you that people LOST THEIR JOBS and their place at school for refusing the worthless shots.

He/she is never going to respond to that.

Strange how he recognizes what President Trump recognizes. Liberals get whipped into a frenzy by the Fake News and this "justifies" every crime they commit

Trump should've fired Fauxi on Day 1.

Trump was indecisive about the Covid Hoax and should have declared Marshall Law and arrested each and every traitor who "locked down" anything.

The Covid Hoax was war and mass murder of Americans. Those behind it are certifiable traitors.

the Left Wing IDIOT parrots the media.

Media lies - PARROT CERTAIN

and that's why the Arctic ice already ice free.... well, maybe not...

The bottom line is Democrats aren't smart enough to detect truth. They're too easy for the corporate media to bamboozle.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Trump (and Fauci) were powerless to make any significant policy decisions. That was the province of the states and their governors. But I wouldn't expect Leftists to understand that minor point (sarcasm alert).

Trump didn't, and couldn't shut down a single school, swimming pool, church, or dance hall. It was ALL governors.

If ignorance is bliss, why are so many Leftists so angry all the time?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The bottom line is Democrats aren't smart enough to detect truth. They're too easy for the corporate media to bamboozle.

There are two layers.

There is the "Hillary layer" which knows all the lies and is part of it.

Hillary Clinton said “the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid.” - is their description of the rest of the party...

The GOP has its own layer of stupid, those who trust Faux and defend...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

10 of Michelle Obama's Memorable Moments as First Lady - ABC News

Trump (and Fauci) were powerless to make any significant policy decisions. That was the province of the states and their governors. But I wouldn't expect Leftists to understand that minor point (sarcasm alert).

Trump didn't, and couldn't shut down a single school, swimming pool, church, or dance hall. It was ALL governors.

If ignorance is bliss, why are so many Leftists so angry all the time?

William Barr disagreed. William Barr, at that point, suggested that these people had NO RIGHT AT ALL to put "America under house arrest." There were things like lawsuits and asking judges to block the lockdowns they could've done...

Indeed, marching in the National Guard and surrounding the Michigan Gov mansion to arrest Gretched would've been another.

If that bed wetter existed in Germany in the 1940's he would be one of the people shooting other citizens in Berlin for trying to escape. That is the degree to which they're dedicated zealots of the cults of personality, and servile to the nanny state.

You are really sad. A million people died. Most because they would not take the vaccine and passed it on to others who died.

And you cry: "people lost their jobs, etc."
Jack asses, people who do not give a darn about saving other people's lives made a choice to NOT take the vaccine which is why they were rightfully fired in order to not expose others to the virus which eventually many of them, who would not take the vaccine, may have caught and sadly may have died from it.

Believe whatever you wish to believe. The whole world went through it, still is, and people continue to catch it. If not vaccinated they may end up in the hospital and even die from it, as so many still are.

And I am the one being fooled. !!!!!

You are really sad. A million people died. Most because they would not take the vaccine and passed it on to others who died.

And you cry: "people lost their jobs, etc."
Jack asses, people who do not give a darn about saving other people's lives made a choice to NOT take the vaccine which is why they were rightfully fired in order to not expose others to the virus which eventually many of them, who would not take the vaccine, may have caught and sadly may have died from it.

Believe whatever you wish to believe. The whole world went through it, still is, and people continue to catch it. If not vaccinated they may end up in the hospital and even die from it, as so many still are.

And I am the one being fooled. !!!!!

Clueless. And determined to remain so.

Are you in your mid-80s or something?

Right, which is exactly why not one of you can explain why Trump pushed for the vaccines to be ready as soon as possible and took the vaccine and continue to take it.

The same goes for possibly all the Trump family and most of the Republican Congress, Governors, Mayors, government officials, and most Republican voters.

Continue to blame the FDA, the CDC, Fauci and any others for a Pandemic which has killed millions around the world and was only mostly stopped EXACTLY because all of those vaccines have stopped most people from ending up in hospitals and dying from it.

You are right. Some people are being bamboozled and I would say, will never notice it.

Forum List

Back