Bill Cosby Sentencing Thread

Sort of the other way around. He was untouchable UNTIL he started being critical of black youth and Democrats.

Then you people turned on him, like the jackals you are.

Naw, man, he was untouchable because he was a celebrity... until people started talking about it.
Plus he is black, and you guys cant ever be critical of black people, unless they leave the plantation like Cosby did. Thats when you pounced on him. Like Correl said, youre jackals.
Jesus said to do as the Pharisees said and not as they do.

The Pharisees were hypocrites because they taught the truth but didn’t practice the truth.

So, even though Cosby was doing wrong, that doesn’t mean black people should ignore the truth he spoke.

He should have been held accountable for his actions regardless of his celebrity status or his political/social views. However, nothing he did negates the truth of his words about the black community.

Yeah, actually, it kind of does.

He's had all the benefits of celebrity and wealth and fame gives someone in this country, something most black folks can't access because of 400 years of racism. And he pretty much spent years being a rather pathetic Uncle Tom telling White Folks how shiftless the other blacks were.

Until he got caught, and suddenly, he's whining about racism in his sentence.

You know what, I kind of was going towards the "locking up an 80 year old is cruel", but fuck this guy. I hope he does the whole stretch and dies in prison in disgrace.
So, blacks cant be guilty? It seems like there is always bitchin going on if a black is found guilty. I dont give a shit what color you are, if you are guilty, you deserve punishment.

So, are you saying it’s okay for white men to drug and rape white women?

Shouldn’t everyone be upset about what Cosby did, regardless of who the victims were?

Oh, i'm moderately upset, I just find it amusing how quickly White America turned on Cos... even faster than it turned on OJ.

You're an idiot. What he said was true then and it is true now. None of this has anything to do with race, except in your own little noggin. No one turned on him. He committed crimes, for that he should be punished by the full extent of the law. What is so hard for you to understand?

He got 10 years for raping an unconscious woman who willingly took drugs he gave her.

Brock Turner got three months for raping a girl who passed out in an alley.

Um, want to guess what color Brock was. Come on, buddy, guess.
Maybe "White America" doesnt believe in standing behind criminals. Why wouldnt they turn on him?

Maybe "White America" doesnt believe in standing behind criminals. Why wouldnt they turn on him?

Oh, they should. But why did they embrace him to start with?

Cosby didnt get enough time considering the crimes

Meh, can't see the value of locking up an 80 year old man who is legally blind. it actually seems a bit cruel.

White liberals stood firmly behind ted kennedy who not only was the biggest serial sexual assaulter in American history but also killed his girlfriend without reporting it and you couldn't remove him from office with the jaws of life.

Yawn, are you guys still on about that?
I'll admit it isn't the "spring chicken" event Fords is but I wasn't aware you had time limits for killing your girlfriend since there are none for being accused of being at a party some girl was at.
So when was he convicted of killing his girlfriend?
Well that's the thing, he wasn't convicted of it, he just admitted to it...see if he was convicted of it, it would not be an issue.

Please place ALL threads concerning Bill Cosby and his sentencing in this thread

Pennsylvania should probably build a special cell block for Ultraliberal Archcriminals.

Cos will join the state's rogues gallery which include Kermit Gosnell, Jerry Sandusky, Mumia Abu Jamal and Ira Einhorn.

No other state has so many far left nogoodniks under lock and key
Cosby played the part of a conservative.

however

any sentence will be a life sentence for someone his age.

Please place ALL threads concerning Bill Cosby and his sentencing in this thread

Pennsylvania should probably build a special cell block for Ultraliberal Archcriminals.

Cos will join the state's rogues gallery which include Kermit Gosnell, Jerry Sandusky, Mumia Abu Jamal and Ira Einhorn.

however

He is a con. Cons can only get sex with pharmaceuticals.

however

He is a con. Cons can only get sex with pharmaceuticals.

How is he a conservative? ANd those women did drugs with him WILLINGLY.

Forum List

Back