Bill Cosby Sentencing Thread

No more than Laura Bush killed her ex boyfriend.
"NO LESS" is the more accurate and honest phrase here
Car accidents happen. People almost never go to jail for them.
"people go to jail everyday for car accidents" is the more accurate and honest phrase here.
And there you have it, my original point proven...white liberals stand behind ted kennedy who killed mary jo.

Actually, no, they really don't, unless there was some kind of gross negligence.
Chappaquiddick incident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Ted Kennedy incident. For the island, see Chappaquiddick Island. For the film based on the incident, see Chappaquiddick (film).
Chappaquiddick incident

Date July 18, 1969
Location Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts
Outcome Ted Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of the crash causing personal injury; declined to campaign for Presidentin 1972 and 1976.[1][2][3]
Deaths Mary Jo Kopechne
The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident that occurred on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts, on Friday, July 18, 1969.[4][5] The late night accident was caused by Senator Ted Kennedy's negligence, and resulted in the death of his 28-year-old passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, who was trapped inside the vehicle.[6][7][8][9]

According to his testimony, Kennedy accidentally drove[10] his car off the one-lane bridge and into the tide-swept Poucha Pond. He swam free, left the scene, and did not report the accident to the police for ten hours; Kopechne died inside the fully submerged car.[11][12]

They investigated. There wasn't here.

You will notice that just about everthing you claim from kennedy not admitting to doing it, to there being no negligence, to even pretending he didn't killer her is a lie according to the wikipedia account...
Way to stand behind your white guy joe...despite all evidence to the contrary, but don't let this stop you from claiming it is others doing that.

According to his testimony, Kennedy accidentally drove

Exactly, ACCIDENTALLY. Like, not on purpose or with malice.

You will notice that just about everthing you claim from kennedy not admitting to doing it, to there being no negligence, to even pretending he didn't killer her is a lie according to the wikipedia account...
Way to stand behind your white guy joe...despite all evidence to the contrary, but don't let this stop you from claiming it is others doing that.

"he didn't killer her"? English much? You need to go back to the Russian Troll farm and take some remedial English.

Point was, he wasn't found guilty of murder. He was cited for leaving an accident, but given he was in a state of shock, that's not unusual.

"he didn't killer her"? English much? You need to go back to the Russian Troll farm and take some remedial English.
I see you're feeling this thing slipping away from you quickly joe

Point was, he wasn't found guilty of murder.[ He was cited for leaving an accident, but given he was in a state of shock, that's not unusual.
No the point was about white liberals like yourself standing behind your white guys and then claiming that's what others do, The entire point of me bringing it up was to prove you would do just that.
and fleeing the scene of an accident where someone was killed may not be unusual for liberals but did barbara bush do that joe?
And in true liberal form the argument you lost is not in this post. just one about murder which you are the only one to bring up since teddy killing her is now obvious to everyone reading this...stand behind your white guys much joe???

No the point was about white liberals like yourself standing behind your white guys and then claiming that's what others do, The entire point of me bringing it up was to prove you would do just that.
and fleeing the scene of an accident where someone was killed may not be unusual for liberals but did barbara bush do that joe?

nope, she stood there and got a pass for being rich and white on the spot... and no one ever mentioned it again, even after she became first lady... but man, you guys go on and on and on about Kennedy and even make movies about it after he died with all sorts of historical inaccuracies. (Like a comatose Joe Kennedy planning the cover up.)

nope, she stood there and got a pass for being rich and white on the spot...
and the only thing separating her from kennedy in that claim is "on the spot", so the one who fled the scene is the one who must be innocent? not the one who stayed at the scene? is that correct joe? [he left that girl in the car for at least 10 hours joe, that is barbaric]

and no one ever mentioned it again, even after she became first lady
then how do you know about it? and no one can be defending her if it is not even being brought up.. what you are attempting to do is pretend it is others who are racist because they defend white guys who kill and then you and other liberals do exactly what it is you insist is racist, go all out to defend the white guy, you have done and are doing it in this thread and are still pretending it is someone else.

... but man, you guys go on and on and on about Kennedy and even make movies about it after he died with all sorts of historical inaccuracies. (Like a comatose Joe Kennedy planning the cover up.)
and you are spending days on end defending this white guy, even those you claim are racist for doing the same thing as you are doing right now, do not go to the extent you have here for your white guy.

Last edited:
and the only thing separating her from kennedy is "on the spot", so the one who fled the scene is the one must be innocent, not the one who stayed at the scene? is that correct joe? [he left that girl in the car for at least 10 hours joe, that is barbaric]

Well, no, she probably drowned within minutes of the accident, but don't let that stop you.

then how do you know about it? and no one can be defending her if it is not even being brought up.. what you are attempting to do is pretend it is others who are racist because they defend white guys who kill and then you and other liberals do exactly what it is you insist is racist, go all out to defend the white guy, you have done and are doing it in this thread and are still pretending it is someone else.

Blah, blah, blah... Kennedy was found not at fault, but his political career was forever damaged by this incident...

and you are spending days on end defending this white guy, even those you claim that are racist for doing the same thing as you, do not go the extent you have here.

Do you specialize in these off tangent argument that have nothing to do with the thread? This thread is about Cosby... a guy you Wingnuts just loved, loved, loved when he was telling you how shiftless the other negroes were... until you caught him fondling white women.

Well, no, she probably drowned within minutes of the accident, but don't let that stop you.
Probably joe? and that makes it no less barbaric, just further proof the white guy deserves your backing
Blah, blah, blah... Kennedy was found not at fault, but his political career was forever damaged by this incident...
No he wasn't joe, and the proof of that is in this thread and you read it...and yeah, his political career was soooooo ruined, so white liberals made him senator for life...he killed that girl and abandoned her and you are defending it.
Do you specialize in these off tangent argument that have nothing to do with the thread? This thread is about Cosby... a guy you Wingnuts just loved, loved, loved when he was telling you how shiftless the other negroes were... until you caught him fondling white women.
I specialize in trumping "race cards" joe...ya tried to pin racism on someone else when it is in fact you who is guilty of it joe, I've proved it repeatedly in this thread and as long as you pretend it is not you that fits your own description of racist and continue to blame someone else I will continue to force you to torture both logic and the language to try and squirm free...that's my specialty joe.

btw Cosby is innocent, more so than kennedy at the very least...of course one is black and one is white and after reading this thread most folks will know who you think it is that is really guilty...and joe, if you really believe "he fondled white women" how do you feel about him? do you think he belongs in prison for what you refer to as "fondling white women"?, [I'm not interested in a story about something else, just how you feel about the claim you have already made about others without an exculpatory story for them]

Last edited:
This thread is about Cosby... a guy you Wingnuts just loved, loved, loved when he was telling you how shiftless the other negroes were... until you caught him fondling white women.
See what I mean joe, as it became obvious to even you that this argument was going sideways on ya you "ran home to mamma" played the race card again, went back to what was formerly the "argument over" gambit [but no more] it became necessary to make it about race again...now to get back on topic, your white boy killed that girl, plead guilty and was rewarded for the rest of his life by white liberals who voted for him.

I specialize in trumping "race cards" joe...ya tried to pin racism on someone else when it is in fact you who is guilty of it joe, I've proved it repeatedly in this thread and as long as you pretend it is not you that fits your own description of racist and continue to blame someone else I will continue to force you to torture both logic and the language to try and squirm free...that's my specialty joe.

Oh, is that what you are doing.

That's a long way of saying "being a troll".

See what I mean joe, as it became obvious to even you that this argument was going sideways on ya you "ran home to mamma" played the race card again, went back to what was formerly the "argument over" gambit [but no more] it became necessary to make it about race again...now to get back on topic, your white boy killed that girl, plead guilty and was rewarded for the rest of his life by white liberals who voted for him.

Thread isn't about Kennedy's bad driving, buddy.

It's about Bill Cosby, who got a really harsh sentence.

Oh, is that what you are doing.

That's a long way of saying "being a troll".

that's the childrens version of calling someone a racist when the debate has gotten away from them

Thread isn't about Kennedy's bad driving, buddy.

It's about Bill Cosby, who got a really harsh sentence.
and your self described racism for defending a white guy who got off while while the black man went to jail.

that's the childrens version of calling someone a racist when the debate has gotten away from them

Are you still here trolling? Did you have anything relevant to add to Cosby's sentence?

and your self described racism for defending a white guy who got off while while the black man went to jail.

He got off because you guys couldn't provide any evidence he broke a law more serious than "leaving the scene of an accident".

It should be pointed out that out of some 60 women who have accused Cosby of drugging and molesting them, he was only convicted of molesting one. So he got away with a lot more than Kennedy did.

Forum List

Back