Trumps real message to the UN........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Only I Donald J Trump is allowed to cheat and rob the US of its wealth. Only I am allowed through not paying taxes, am allowed to rape US tax payers. Only I Trump am allowed to lie to my people. The rest of yous is just amatures.....I am putting America first...on my fuck you dumb ass's list, not yous!!

Meanwhile, keep making my Trump brand shit on the cheap.....wink wink!!
1018316866.jpg

Did he speak yet? I dread hearing what he said--I'm not going to go looking for it.
God protect us from his mouth.

It’s funny how people claim President Trump doesn’t pay taxes when he proved he paid a higher effective tax rate than Obama in at least one year.

Great speech by Trump. He told the greedy American hating UN members to go screw themselves.

It is great to have a President being the leader of America instead of being a leader of the Muslim and Communist world like that asshole Obama was.

Did he speak yet? I dread hearing what he said--I'm not going to go looking for it.

Missed it.

as soon as he arrived, I started watching a new show, Manifest, that I recorded last night.

Good timing...

that both ended at the same time.

It’s funny how people claim President Trump doesn’t pay taxes when he proved he paid a higher effective tax rate than Obama in at least one year.
When Democrats take the house, they’ll release the dotard’s tax returns and then we’ll see.

When Democrats take the house, they’ll release the dotard’s tax returns and then we’ll see.
Yeah, he can fool the IRS, but not you Democrats. You guys will get to the bottom of it, I'm sure.

you'll see what, exactly?

The results of his vast and expensive tax team?

It was a magnificent speech. Clearly outlined what he expects of the planet.

'Cause let's face it, folks. Like it or not, the world currently revolves around Trump.

Only I Donald J Trump is allowed to cheat and rob the US of its wealth. Only I am allowed through not paying taxes, am allowed to rape US tax payers. Only I Trump am allowed to lie to my people. The rest of yous is just amatures.....I am putting America first...on my fuck you dumb ass's list, not yous!!

Meanwhile, keep making my Trump brand shit on the cheap.....wink wink!!
1018316866.jpg

No matter what Trump's message may be we all know Trump is a liar.

Even Trump supporters on this forum have stated that Trump only states what others want to hear aka Trump is a liar.

I don't want to know what message Trump may have because I know if Trump's lips are moving then all I am hearing is suspect & cannot be taken seriously.

Congratulations America; you replaced the rule of law with a serial liar. Congrats.

Maybe you fuckIng dumbasses should look at the charitable giving donations Obama made . Jesus Fuck you people are dumber than a pile of steaming horse shit.

Trump leaked ONE tax return ONE.

Trump spoke. He ranted how countries are sovereign and no one has the right to interfere. That was right before he announced sanctions on Venezuela, bitched about OPEC,and told Germany they were stupid.

Exactly how did anyone vote fore this piece of shit dumbass?

Missed it.

as soon as he arrived, I started watching a new show, Manifest, that I recorded last night.

Good timing...

That show started good but got to be stupid, so another super hero show???

They could of went a different way

Stupid

greatestamericanhero.jpg

Maybe you fuckIng dumbasses should look at the charitable giving donations Obama made . Jesus Fuck you people are dumber than a pile of steaming horse shit.

Trump leaked ONE tax return ONE.

Did Obama give up his presidental salary like Trump did???

Missed it.

Good timing...

Stupid

View attachment 218400

It reminded me of another show, similar premise, but I can't remember which one.

Missed it.

Good timing...

Stupid

View attachment 218400

It reminded me of another show, similar premise, but I can't remember which one.
i give it a season at most....

Trump is so stressed about the shit going on in Washington, the tiny mouth nut, stuck to the teleprompted message written my his henchman Stephen Miller. He got us so isolated, its just sickening to hear.

Trump spoke. He ranted how countries are sovereign and no one has the right to interfere. That was right before he announced sanctions on Venezuela, bitched about OPEC,and told Germany they were stupid.

Exactly how did anyone vote fore this piece of shit dumbass?
how?.....does hillary clinton ring a bell?.....

Hahahahahahahaahahha they were all laughing at him...he said he wasnt expecting that....what a clown this POS is.

Forum List

Back