Bill Cosby Sentencing Thread

Are you still here trolling? Did you have anything relevant to add to Cosby's sentence?
It's hard to meet your definition of relevant joe when you think a black man who is languishing in jail for what you call "fondling a white" woman is considered "irrelevant" and then consider that not to be racist and...
...Trolling or not, I will be here as long as you insist on defending your rich white boy and then accusing others of doing that.

He got off because you guys couldn't provide any evidence he broke a law more serious than "leaving the scene of an accident".

He got off because of the exact reason you said, he is a rich white guy who has the support of wite folks like yourself, he killed that girl and you are here blatantly defending him and blame others for doing just that.

It should be pointed out that out of some 60 women who have accused Cosby of drugging and molesting them, he was only convicted of molesting one. So he got away with a lot more than Kennedy did.
He only got away with a lot more if you think the black guy is guilty without evidence [ya know like admitting to it the way kennedy did]...Cosby [the black guy] should not be in in jail [should not even have been charged] and kennedy [the white guy] should have been in jail...using your definition of racism joe, that is obvious undeniable racism and you are chock full of it.

Last edited:
It's hard to meet your definition of relevant joe when you think a black man who is languishing in jail for what you call "fondling a white" woman is considered "irrelevant" and then consider that not to be racist and...
...Trolling or not, I will be here as long as you insist on defending your rich white boy and then accusing others of doing that.

Okay, whatever... so do you have anything relevent to add about Bill Cosby?

He got off because of the exact reason you said, he is a rich white guy who has the support of wite folks like yourself, he killed that girl and you are here blatantly defending him and blame others for doing just that.

He got off because he didn't really do anything wrong.

He only got away with a lot more if you think the black guy is guilty without evidence [ya know like admitting to it the way kennedy did]...Cosby [the black guy] should not be in in jail [should not even have been charged] and kennedy [the white guy] should have been in jail...using your definition of racism joe, that is obvious undeniable racism and you are chock full of it.

Oh, I think that Cosby should have been charged. In fact, the law protected him a lot more than he deserved. There was ample evidence of what he did.

All Kennedy did was get into a car accident. Car accidents happen all the time.

Okay, whatever... so do you have anything relevent to add about Bill Cosby?

I think the fact that you regard a black man sitting in jail for what you call "fondling a white woman" is irrelevant makes it impossible to overcome that type of racism as well as find something you would call relevant

He got off because he didn't really do anything wrong.
If you are claiming killing a young woman, leaving her to drown, waiting 10 hours to report it and then admitting to it is not doing anything wrong while as you say "fondling a white woman" warrants jail time for a black man then it makes the racism case against you air tight

Oh, I think that Cosby should have been charged. In fact, the law protected him a lot more than he deserved. There was ample evidence of what he did.

Of course you think he belongs in jail, you claim he is a black man that committed your unforgivable crime of "fondling a white woman" and now you are bragging about having ample evidence to prove it as well.
On top of which you are claiming it is others that are engaged in this type of racist behavior and while there is no proof of that at all, but there is a mountain of it against you in this thread alone..

All Kennedy did was get into a car accident. Car accidents happen all the time.
Killed a woman
left her to drown
did not report it to authorities for at least 10 hours
admitted to it
and all he did was have a car accident? and cosby should be incarcerated for what you call "fondling a white woman"?...who is the racist that has no use for cosby while defending the rich white guy joe?:dig:

Last edited:
f you are claiming killing a young woman, leaving her to drown, waiting 10 hours to report it and then admitting to it is not doing anything wrong while as you say "fondling a white woman" warrants jail time for a black man then it makes the racism case against you air tight

Are you some kind of retard. I'm just asking before I waste any more of my time. Cosby premeditated his assaults and did it at least sixty times. Kennedy was involved in a car accident he wasn't planning to have that night.

Go Troll Someone else

Cosby is scum. No surprise repubs idolize him...they applaud any man that rapes women, even while being black.

All of which is what you have described as racist.

Now you are babbling.

Cosby was invetigated... and found guilty.
Kennedy was investigated,and found innocent.

Sorry this isn't even a good comparison.

Now, the comparison I made was between Cosby and Brock Turner, who both did the same thing, took advantage of an incapacitated woman. Turner got 3 months, because he was a nice clean white boy. Cosby got a life sentence because, hey, despite decades of sucking up to white people, he couldn't keep his hands off the white women!

Now, I don't know what your obsession with Kennedy is... probably that he was getting more action than you do.

Now you are babbling.

Sorry this isn't even a good comparison.
lets look at the evidence joe
Actually, kind of obvious to me.

White guy gets slap on wrist.

Black guy gets an effective death sentence..
Sorry joe, but your own quote above proves otherwise..
Now, I don't know what your obsession with Kennedy is... probably that he was getting more action than you do.
...as you can see it is the perfect comparison which is why you are so desperately trying to escape it.
and joe, killing a girl, leaving her in a car underwater, not reporting it for 10 hours, is only a liberal defending a rich white guy way of getting some.

That's also a lie...Cosby was investigated exhaustively and all they really had was the accusations
Kenddey on the other hand got away without even an autopsy
another lie
A week after the incident, Kennedy pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury. He received a two-month suspended sentence.[13]
the rich white liberal treatment

I don't have to look at the evidence. People who were trained investigators did.

That's also a lie...Cosby was investigated exhaustively and all they really had was the accusations

Why would you need an autopsy if it was obvious she drowned?

Sorry joe, but your own quote above proves otherwise..

Yes, comparing TWO SIMILAR cases (Brock Turner and Bill Cosby), that was the case. Mary Jo got into that car willingly. Heck, she might have even been the one driving.

I don't have to look at the evidence. People who were trained investigators did.[/quote said:
You mean you can't stomach looking at it...she left the party without telling her friends or anyone, left all her personal belonging there to go home joe?

Why would you need an autopsy if it was obvious she drowned?
Oh I forgot, she was wet, those investigators wanted an autopsy joe ...was she pregnant joe?

"Frankeneinstein, post: 21039407, member: 60534"]Sorry joe, but your own quote above proves otherwise..

Yes, comparing TWO SIMILAR cases (Brock Turner and Bill Cosby), that was the case. Mary Jo got into that car willingly. Heck, she might have even been the one driving.
Proving your racism was easy, but I have never seen anyone who so willingly felled themselves on their own sword for a rich white guy the way you have...even your blatant disregard, [glee actually] for a black man sitting in jail who does not deserve to be there for what you claim was "fondling a white woman" pales in comparison...
...If kennedy is/was a family member say so and I will understand what it is you must be going through to have this girls horrible death relived by you every time an injustice is committed.

Last edited:
Dude, Learn to use the quote feature properly...

geez, little nasty this morning eh joe...it amounts to little more than a typo...it's not like i'm the wrong color to be touching your white women... good thing it didn't say "killer her" again or I would have gotten the N-word

I can't get worked up about a 40 year old Traffic accident. It's like asking me to get worked up about the Lindberg Kidnapping...
Yeah, seems like even the misuse of the quote feature is more egregious to you than a rich white liberal killing someone.

geez, little nasty this morning eh joe...it amounts to little more than a typo...it's not like i'm the wrong color to be touching your white women... good thing it didn't say "killer her" again or I would have gotten the N-word

Well, it would be nice if you could form a coherent argument before wasting my valuable time.

Yeah, seems like even the misuse of the quote feature is more egregious to you than a rich white liberal killing someone.

Quite right... since he didn't kill anyone... he had a traffic accident, just like Laura Bush did.

Well, it would be nice if you could form a coherent argument before wasting my valuable time.
I think you may need to look up "coherent"!
here is what you said after I told you kennedy killed mary jo:
"quite right"

Quite right... since he didn't kill anyone... he had a traffic accident, just like Laura Bush did.

He was cited for leaving an accident, but given he was in a state of shock, that's not unusual.
Caught in another lie joe

Outcome Ted Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of the crash causing personal injury; declined to campaign for Presidentin 1972 and 1976.[1][2][3]
Deaths Mary Jo Kopechne
The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident that occurred on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts, on Friday, July 18, 1969.[4][5] The late night accident was caused by Senator Ted Kennedy's negligence, and resulted in the death of his 28-year-old passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, who was trapped inside the vehicle.[6][7][8][9]

Last edited:
Outcome Ted Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of the crash causing personal injury; declined to campaign for Presidentin 1972 and 1976.[1][2][3]
Deaths Mary Jo Kopechne
The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident that occurred on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts, on Friday, July 18, 1969.[4][5] The late night accident was caused by Senator Ted Kennedy's negligence, and resulted in the death of his 28-year-old passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, who was trapped inside the vehicle.[6][7][8][9]

Forum List

Back