Bill Clinton a pragmatist allows himself to be photographed with the 2 worst presidents in history

They shoulda invited George bush then America could look at why we are where we are in one photo
The only reason Bush wasn't there was because it was a Democrat Party fundraiser.
$900k per plate. The rich and the famous rubbing elbows.

Nothing but a bunch of elitists telling the middle-class to fuck off.

SO glad the opportunity to but THIS product showed up in the middle of this thread.

1711729154310.png

WTF is "TEMU"

Is this lousy Chinese Amazon?

SO WEIRD.

WHERE WAS JIMMY CARTER?

They shoulda invited George bush then America could look at why we are where we are in one photo
The title should read "3 Former Pedophile Presidents Attend Fundraiser For The Rich In NYC"

Last edited:
Biden is kicking back saying stupid stuff like "All the things he (Trump) does is old.....old (like me)!"

They're trying to be cool and hip.....while their FBI and Homeland Security is rifling thru evidence that implicates them in human-trafficking and child-sex trafficking.

NEW YORK, NY — At a high-priced fundraiser in Manhattan last night, three former presidents got together and reminisced about all the good times they had together on that one other island.

Presidents Obama, Biden, and Clinton were all present at the lavish event, and sources say they couldn't help but remember the last time they were all together having fun on an island owned by a mutual friend, who is now mysteriously deceased.

"Oh wow, what a great party!" exclaimed Biden, according to witnesses. "Is Ghislaine here? Where's Ghislaine? I've got a hankerin' for a massage. Where's Ghislaine?"

The President was quickly hushed by the two former presidents. "Pipe down, Joe," whispered Obama. "We're in Manhattan. This is an entirely different place. Ghislaine is in jail."

"Aw yeah!!! Those were some good times!" said Clinton to his pals. "What I wouldn't give to go back there and do some more raping. Man, I miss all the raping." Clinton was also shushed by a handful of aides, who begged him to be discreet.

Sources say the event hauled in over $25 million, which analysts say will be enough to pay for the silence of others who were present on the island.

Forum List

Back