Question - Who was "screaming? Martin or Zimmerman?

R

rdean

There's one very, very easy way to find out that would settle it once and for all. Can anyone guess what that would be?

There's one very, very easy way to find out that would settle it once and for all. Can anyone guess what that would be?

Tell Zimmerman what Obamacare is going to cost him and hear what he sounds like?? :dunno:

A lot less than without Obama care. You do realize that Mitt Romney started Obama care because the people of his state were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. That was bankrupting the state. Even though Republicans shout out "Let him die", it's not really practical as a health care plan. Try to figure out why.

Why are Republicans so dumb? Is it lack of health care when they were babies?

The screaming abruptly stops once the gun is fired.

It's very unlikely, that on that tape..it was Zimmerman.

Eye Witness testimony clearly establishes that Zimmerman was calling for help while on the ground being pummeled by Martin.

No it doesn't and you just told a big one. I thought you had all these morals and values. Lying proves something different.

Besides, there is a very simple way to prove who was screaming. Have you figured it out?

The screaming abruptly stops once the gun is fired.

It's very unlikely, that on that tape..it was Zimmerman.

Sorry, good try, but that's still only a guess. It's very easy to prove who was screaming. Give up?

OK,

all they have to do is ask Zimmerman to scream. He does say it was his scream after all.

OK,

all they have to do is ask Zimmerman to scream. He does say it was his scream after all.

You do understand that he has the Constitutional right not to scream, testify, or anything else if he doesn't want to, don't you??

OK,

I guess you don't realize that a person under stress sounds different than a person told to act like they are under stress.

Another fail from you.
that's kinda not true actors do it all the time..

You want Zimmerman to act like he is getting beat up and then scream ?

OK,

I guess you don't realize that a person under stress sounds different than a person told to act like they are under stress.

Another fail from you.

Last I look, Mr Zimmerman isn't a Hollywood actor.
But you go ahead and run with that if it makes you feel better.

Another fail from you.

You want Zimmerman to act like he is getting beat up and then scream ?
in a way yes he'd have to recall what that stress felt like to match the proper pitch.
you've seen courtroom reenactments haven't you?

Another fail from you.

Last I look, Mr Zimmerman isn't a Hollywood actor.
But you go ahead and run with that if it makes you feel better.
he doesn't need to be..
besides i ALREADY explained how it could be tested ..
certain sound characteristics are constant and unique to individuals, under stress or not ,if those match then you have your screamer.

Forum List

Back