Rothschilds want Iran's banks.

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
AFP?s Most Viewed Article: Rothschilds Want Iran?s Banks | American Free Press

DUH! Can anyone tell me the few nations left that the Rothschilds don't control the bank in? I will help you...
Iran
North Korea
Cuba

In 2000 these 7 nations did not have one...
Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Notice a trend?

US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan,helped topple Libya,Helped Sudan split into 2 nations. Iran is next....call it what you will but its no coincidence.

DUH! Can anyone tell me the few nations left that the Rothschilds don't control the bank in? I will help you...
Iran
North Korea
Cuba

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Notice a trend?

US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan,helped topple Libya,Helped Sudan split into 2 nations. Iran is next....call it what you will but its no coincidence.

An anti-semitic article by the up and coming chief dim bulb of this site. Whodathunkit?

• Banned
Toro will be a long shortly to tell you there is no Banking Conspiracy.

And TodderPatriot, they come within in moments with well prepared responses. ToddsterPatriot once typed a two and half page response (in size 8 font) within 3 minutes and 15 seconds of my OP!
LMAO...that is amazing.

Iran
North Korea
Cuba

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Notice a trend?

An anti-semitic article by the up and coming chief dim bulb of this site. Whodathunkit?
Lol's. I point out the control of the worlds banks by your people and BAM! Its anti semitic...shocker...that's like a black person saying DATS RACISS! Get over it son..
Anyone care to reply.

You think the ROTHCHILD's still control the worlds banks?

I think the story is way more complex than that.
It is more complex but they are at the top of controlling things.
Anyone care to reply.

Rothschild is a code word.
Actually its a last name but ya know....

Rothschild is a code word.

So is "anti-semite". You're being no different than those that cry "racist" at the drop of a hat.

Except that some people really are anti semites. Just like some people really are racists. And people who think "da Joos" control the world's banks are classic anti-semites.

Toro will be a long shortly to tell you there is no Banking Conspiracy.

he's in the same dilemma my bro is currently in. My bro was complaining about fed spying on its citizens & he works for AT and T

The banksters are behind most of the big time mischief in the world as they've captured the gov'ts. Does anyone deny that the banksters own the us gov't? Plain as the nose on your face. How many prosecutions after the wall st deregulation & willful lack of oversight by the SEC? How much are bankster campaign contributions? think about it ;) Who mans treasury & where was one of the last places they cashed-in? :up: Wall Street.

Last edited:
Then please Rabbi explain to me how the Rothschilds control/own all the banks and they are also jews...so how is that anti semitic..that's just pointing out the obvious any 1st grader could find the information on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back