BIG!!! - World Tribune admits Obama birth certificate is a forgery.

He's hiding something. His whole life has been a hoax.

This is what we are dealing with as "news".

DrudgeReport.com Middle East Newsline GertzFile.com
Breitbart.com The Washington Times Hoover Institution
NewsMax.com Geostrategy-Direct.com Hudson Institute
WorldNetDaily.com East-Asia-Intel.com Int. Strat. Studies Assoc.

A bunch of crazy. And know we know what the OP poster was hiding from us.

Go away, flakey fakey troll.

The Supremes already decided they wanted no part of the "birther" question. You'd think the Clintons would have called him out on it but she knew she'd lose black support if they did. Barry has no idea where he was born so this really isn't about him....it's about his mother who fled back to Hawaii from Kenya with him and his mother-in-law in the Hawaii sec-state office who sent out the birff announcements and jury-rigged a certificate. Of course they had no idea where politics would lead him....they just wanted him to be a US citizen. To this date no doctor or nurse has been discovered who witnessed the little muslim's arrival in the world and they couldn't decide which hospital he was at until recently. It's believed he got a student loan at one time as a "kenyan exchange student" which is why we'll never see his college transcripts. The doper Rats don't care where he was born....in fact they think it's "cool" he beat the system.
bongload.gif

The claim is that he got financial aid as a foreigner from Indonesia, not Kenya and that is based on a fake AP news report that was published on April Fool's Day.

Most of the "birther" "evidence" stems from fakes reports such as the one you just referenced or via chain emails.

This is what we are dealing with as "news".

DrudgeReport.com Middle East Newsline GertzFile.com
Breitbart.com The Washington Times Hoover Institution
NewsMax.com Geostrategy-Direct.com Hudson Institute
WorldNetDaily.com East-Asia-Intel.com Int. Strat. Studies Assoc.

A bunch of crazy. And know we know what the OP poster was hiding from us.

We know you're pretending you were a SFG instructor at Nha Trang yet didn't know the program was closed down FOUR YEARS after you claimed it was or could have been an instructor there. You're too weak to stay mad at....the word "pitiful" sums you up.

We know that I drew you out and you did not know that the program was closed in last part of 67 and moved to Recondo Company. You are a phish and hooked.

Bullshit....you're a stinkin liar and a bitch....if you'd claimed rank I'd have narked your ass out to the FBI for a felony warrant.

The claim is that he got financial aid as a foreigner from Indonesia, not Kenya and that is based on a fake AP news report that was published on April Fool's Day.

Most of the "birther" "evidence" stems from fakes reports such as the one you just referenced or via chain emails.

You're an arab, probably a wannabe Alljizzera writer who sees a fellow muslim poser in the WH as a coup for your pervert prophet. I have little doubt he applied and got a $20K loan as an "exchange-student" from where makes ZERO difference.....we don't fall for fairy head-fakes like you just tried, Abdull.

You're an arab, probably a wannabe Alljizzera writer who sees a fellow muslim poser in the WH as a coup for your pervert prophet. I have little doubt he applied and got a $20K loan as an "exchange-student" from where makes ZERO difference.....we don't fall for fairy head-fakes like you just tried, Abdull.

I thought I was supposed to be an Iranian terrorist? You really can't seem to make up your mind.

Anyway, if what you are saying is true then it shouldn't be hard for you to post evidence of it. Meanwhile it has already been fact checked:

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

As a side note, most Al Jazeera English writers are journalists who worked for British and American news agencies.

Last edited:
We know you're pretending you were a SFG instructor at Nha Trang yet didn't know the program was closed down FOUR YEARS after you claimed it was or could have been an instructor there. You're too weak to stay mad at....the word "pitiful" sums you up.

We know that I drew you out and you did not know that the program was closed in last part of 67 and moved to Recondo Company. You are a phish and hooked.

Bullshit....you're a stinkin liar and a bitch....if you'd claimed rank I'd have narked your ass out to the FBI for a felony warrant.

I did not claim any rank and I set a hypothetica situation for you and you fell into it. Anybody can research it from here. So are you saying "now" you trained in Recondo Company in 68?

Last edited:
I thought I was supposed to be an Iranian terrorist? You really can't seem to make up your mind.

Anyway, if what you are saying is true then it shouldn't be hard for you to post evidence of it. Meanwhile it has already been fact checked:

SNOPES?
rRJme.gif
Another Rat site covering for your gang when they're exposed. I changed my mind about you being Iranian....you're not crazy enough to be a shia but I could be persuaded if you'd cut loose and call us the GREAT SATAN or some shit.

I did not claim any rank and I set a hypothetica situation for you and you fell into it. Anybody can research it from here. So are you saying "now" you trained in Recondo Company in 68?

Yep, April '68...same as before...the truth doesn't need to be Googled.

Lay down and let the worms have ya, boy. "Recondo Company"? Too weak to bother with....I gave a 6 year old list of graduates up to 1-71...suck it.

Last edited:

Lay down and let the worms have ya, boy. "Recondo Company"? Too weak to bother with....I gave a 6 year old list of graduates up to 1-71...suck it.

Your "story" is full of holes. I think you were up country, for sure, and you may have been around the tuff guys on our side, but your weak story is testimony you weren't one of them. Yeah, from 68 on the training was in Recondo Company, and you did not know that?

Have any of you wankers ever conisidered that the reason you don't believe in "birtherism" is because you give more credibility to the MSM which is fed with talking points straight from the pentagram and the white house? The MSM, a discredited organization of left biased, Murdoch owned, tabloid style trash with filters in place to keep real news out and polarizing bullshit like Zimmerman in, so that you knuckle dragging, overweight, entertainment addicted, instant gratification seeking neanderthals may stay divided long enough so the military industrial complex and their buddies on Wall Street can install puppets like Obama insuring that the status quo can keep moving you lemmings toward a dark abyss.

I love the people who act like it's no big deal. If it's proven to be true this jerkoff lied to you Obozo lovers and you just swallowed AGAIN! Said Wankers are going to wake up one day to find the freedom they refused to guard gone, and themselves the serfs of a lovely dictatorship. But just keep playing your XBOX,texting your BFF's and continue to ignore the crumbling of the Constitution. Honestly R.C. they will get everything they deserve and I'll be too dead to care. lol

SNOPES?
rRJme.gif
Another Rat site covering for your gang when they're exposed. I changed my mind about you being Iranian....you're not crazy enough to be a shia but I could be persuaded if you'd cut loose and call us the GREAT SATAN or some shit.

And yet you can't provide a single piece of evidence to support your claim. Let me know when you have some legs to stand on ;)

That dog catcher reject beat the shit out of the GOP elite........Twice

Yeah, you should really be proud of the cover he received from the MSM on Benghazi, the voter fraud, and his continued lying.

Damn.......the man universally proclaimed by rightwing media to be the worst president in HISTORY soundly trounces the best available Republican candidate

Says a lot for Republicans.......and their media propaganda arm

That IRS business pretty much spelled out how.

I honestly don't feel Obama believes in following the same rules everyone else has to follow. He cheated. How exactly is becoming more and more clear.

Forum List

Back