Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

I’m not passionate about this negative. I don’t have much of anything vested in some poll that a publication I’ve never heard of conducted. I just used it for a counter argument against our genus OP as he used that publication to make a point that the same publication contradicted months later. I found it amusing to toss that out then then watch him spin and scramble for pages.

There are some things that Trump is doing that I like but as a whole I hate how he is dividing our country and playing these petty childish games that drive our discourse from one that should involve intelligent debate into an insult driven mud sling fest. I hate the polarization and division that has resulted from it and gridlock is the only result. That is not a good path for our country to continue down and as POTUS I place the largest amount of responsibility.

More black Democrats are seeing the light and becoming Conservatives so he’s uniting not dividing. The the Democrats and Progressives that have been dividing for a long long time. Obama divided the country more than anyone you just couldn’t see it because you where on that side. You’re just not seeing it. View attachment 256842

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is showing the worker class how the deep state and democrats used them.

The deep state is in a panic afraid trump will bring progress to the worker class and prove the democrats are nothing but crooks

But with in each race or group the male always wakes up first because of their higher logic
Hey Truth... what do you think of your buddy’s genius logic about the intellectually superior males?

Check the sat math scores at the highest levels
Why?
The sat math tests shows the logic difference in men and women that favors the men

And shows at the higher and higher levels there are more and more men and less women as the level rises

So a high logic test voters would have very few women voters

But the founders knew this abd added another ingredient that proves women with their emotions are played are even more illogical so the founders did not even test them with their property test

And now women have totally proved they cannot vote logically

They vote for the party that runs in the people that is women's worst nightmare the Muslims

So to save women from their selves and the nation their vote has to limited to only ones with logic and less emotions

More black Democrats are seeing the light and becoming Conservatives so he’s uniting not dividing. The the Democrats and Progressives that have been dividing for a long long time. Obama divided the country more than anyone you just couldn’t see it because you where on that side. You’re just not seeing it. View attachment 256842

The deep state is in a panic afraid trump will bring progress to the worker class and prove the democrats are nothing but crooks

But with in each race or group the male always wakes up first because of their higher logic
Hey Truth... what do you think of your buddy’s genius logic about the intellectually superior males?

Why?
The sat math tests shows the logic difference in men and women that favors the men

And shows at the higher and higher levels there are more and more men and less women as the level rises

But the founders knew this abd added another ingredient that proves women with their emotions are played are even more illogical so the founders did not even test them with their property test

They vote for the party that runs in the people that is women's worst nightmare the Muslims

So to save women from their selves and the nation their vote has to limited to only ones with logic and less emotions
You think an SAT test is an accurate measure of a persons intelligence?! And beyond that you think those results prove that males are smarter than women? That’s funny. Shows how programmed and basic your thinking is. You Fail

Why?

You think an SAT test is an accurate measure of a persons intelligence?! And beyond that you think those results prove that males are smarter than women? That’s funny. Shows how programmed and basic your thinking is. You Fail

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

The sat math test does show logic ability
And at the highest level is mostly men

Measuring memory intellect is totally different than logic intellect

Memory is simply copying ability and not understanding ability and predicting ability like logic is

Crooks are elected by the low logics that cannot understand good from bad

People have awakened to see who are now guilty of high treason

The rats will now run

The democrats and deep state

Conspiracy Media CNN and MSNBC Still Down in Ratings Since Mueller Report
A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

Because people are waking up to know who the enemy is

If more people were aware, they would look at this as a huge trust issue. The Media or at least 95%+ of it can not be trusted at all, and maybe more people are starting to realize that. For two and a half years they have almost 24/7 harped about Russia, and now we know it is a big nothing.

Why?

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Memory is simply copying ability and not understanding ability and predicting ability like logic is

Sure buddy. Keep living in that black and white world... whatever you need to feel right and superior. Do what you need, I’ll be here laughing at you.

The rats will now run

A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

You think they are waking up. But you don’t know what the hell you're talking about so I guess it doesn’t mean much

The rats will now run

If more people were aware, they would look at this as a huge trust issue. The Media or at least 95%+ of it can not be trusted at all, and maybe more people are starting to realize that. For two and a half years they have almost 24/7 harped about Russia, and now we know it is a big nothing.
Trust? What’s there to trust? Most of these news shows are gossiping, debates and interviews. You can think whatever you want about what you hear.

The rats will now run

Trust? What’s there to trust? Most of these news shows are gossiping, debates and interviews. You can think whatever you want about what you hear.

I don't, but many people look to these networks and shows for "news" and information that they can make political decisions upon. I know it is propaganda and entertainment, not Facts and certainly not News.

Right that’s exactly why I don’t “discuss” much online. It’s obvious you suffer from TDS and I look at you like a leper or a rabid dog.
I Was actually a fan of his before he got political. I want him to succeed but I’m also not scared to criticize the many things he does that deserve scrutiny.

He’s succeeding tremendously and that’s a fact. What has he done that has you over looking all his successes and so passionate about this negative?

I’m not passionate about this negative. I don’t have much of anything vested in some poll that a publication I’ve never heard of conducted. I just used it for a counter argument against our genus OP as he used that publication to make a point that the same publication contradicted months later. I found it amusing to toss that out then then watch him spin and scramble for pages.

There are some things that Trump is doing that I like but as a whole I hate how he is dividing our country and playing these petty childish games that drive our discourse from one that should involve intelligent debate into an insult driven mud sling fest. I hate the polarization and division that has resulted from it and gridlock is the only result. That is not a good path for our country to continue down and as POTUS I place the largest amount of responsibility.

That’s wonderful that you think that but then why did Dems win back the house in 2018? I guess we will see what happens in 2020. Just don’t go yelling rigged if Trump and the Reps lose in 2020.

Lol like the 2 year Russia collusion lie? I won’t put anything pass the Left they’ll lie, cheat and steal.

I Was actually a fan of his before he got political. I want him to succeed but I’m also not scared to criticize the many things he does that deserve scrutiny.

He’s succeeding tremendously and that’s a fact. What has he done that has you over looking all his successes and so passionate about this negative?

I know it’s not all true you’ve proven that many of comments.

Why?

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Don’t waste your time with a beta he’s got feminism running through his veins.

Why?

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Sure buddy. Keep living in that black and white world... whatever you need to feel right and superior. Do what you need, I’ll be here laughing at you.

Slade have you ever thought that we don’t think we’re superior you just happen to be inferior?

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Slade have you ever thought that we don’t think we’re superior you just happen to be inferior?

Yes understanding harm and help is vitally important

They are not equal and should not be made equal Making them equal is brainwashing to bring the fall of the nation

That's why the political correct system will always destroy a nation

And the best way to be correct is let the higher logics make the decision on right or wrong

A logic test for voting will bring the best progress

My libtard friend and neighbor....is pissed as hell at CNN....that was all he watched but he has turned it off since last week....but he still won't watch FOX....

The rats will now run

I don't, but many people look to these networks and shows for "news" and information that they can make political decisions upon. I know it is propaganda and entertainment, not Facts and certainly not News.
How do you know how other people interpret these shows? Why wouldn’t most people look to them in a similar way that you and I do?

That’s wonderful that you think that but then why did Dems win back the house in 2018? I guess we will see what happens in 2020. Just don’t go yelling rigged if Trump and the Reps lose in 2020.

Lol like the 2 year Russia collusion lie? I won’t put anything pass the Left they’ll lie, cheat and steal.

Yes like that... I will expect to see you fighting against Trumps “Rigged” propaganda campaign that he will surely launch if he loses.

I know it’s not all true you’ve proven that many of comments.

In other words he is full of shit right? Or do you really believe the cap he is spewing. Don’t dodge.

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Sure, I could absolutely be inferior. Think whatever you want, I couldn’t care less. But your buddy here is not talking about one offs. He is clearly saying that men are smarter than women and thus should control things in our country. You cool with that?

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Sure, I could absolutely be inferior. Think whatever you want, I couldn’t care less. But your buddy here is not talking about one offs. He is clearly saying that men are smarter than women and thus should control things in our country. You cool with that?

But I also say. Women are smarter than men with the memory intellect

But it's men smarter than women with logic ability which is the most valuable ability

The better memory intellect is made to remember what the logic ability says is good and bad

This is why the higher memory intellect must obey the ones with the logic ability

The memory then remembers to spread the understanding

Today's system is totally messed up and will soon fall in destruction

Forum List

Back