NBC News Reports ‘Deep State’ Plot to Facilitate a ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump Amidst Fear for Alleged ‘Retribution’ if Re-Elected

So it's confirmed Democrats, RINO's , and Deep State officials are already planning their insurrection when President Trump returns. It's total treason at the highest levels.

It would be more helpful if we actually had the NBC reporting instead of the Gateway Pundit reporting about the NBC reporting.

NBC reported the Russia hoax too like it was real and the end of the republic.
1705327792068.png

So it's confirmed Democrats, RINO's , and Deep State officials are already planning their insurrection when President Trump returns. It's total treason at the highest levels.

Well what do you expect when we have Trumptard MAGAts out there saying they have no standards?
"We don't care if he is charged with numerous felonies, we'll vote for him anyway."
"We don't care if he appears to be a fascist threat. We'll vote for him anyway.
We don't care if he's collossally unqualified for the job and really doesn't know the first fucking thing about the job, The United States, or democracy, we'll vote for him anyway.
In that case SOMEBODY has to be the adults in the room and put up the guardrails.
Somebody has to protect the MAGAts from themselves and America from Trump.

Hopefully, Dotard will pick someone as V.P. with a brain. He won't finish his term because he's a criminal gangster thru & thru who will be impeached & thrown out on his ass. That of course depends on if he wins which is doubtfull.

Either way we'll finally be rid of the bastard once & for all.
Like Swammy?

MTG?

Gaetz?

It's good to prepare, just in case

But if there was a blue ribbon Omission to thoroughly investigate it and find no shenanigans, that would end it, right? It has always done it before.
Not necessarily. But one needs to serve-up copious evidence of such a thing before one can gain any credibility in the matter.

The only way I see trump using the military within America is to round up illegals and send them packing. Because at this point there are too many to deal with.

And while they didn't use the military, the same administration that's worried about him are the ones who have spent years and God knows how many millions of dollars trying to get revenge on him. So it's ok when they want to get him, but are scared shitless he might do the same to them.

I say 'foul' with a 15 yard penalty for this one. Trump never--not in a single instance--used his office to attack or punish ANYBODY or effect any kind of retribution against anybody. When he was being pressured to prosecute Hillary he was unequivocal that he had no interest in prosecuting Hillary.

I don't know how our MSM or leftists live with themselves when they absolutely refuse to acknowledge, much less take the current Administration to task, for weaponizing of government to maliciously attack, ruin, even remove political opponents.

What they have done and are doing to Trump and others is indefensible and should be considered treasonous in itself. And if the deep state is planning to somehow take Trump out if he is re-elected, it is because they are terrified he will have the power and resources to expose their corruption and lawlessness and illegal weaponizing of government agencies. And this time he will have plenty of justification to do just that.

So they're gaslighting big time by accusing him of intending to do what they are doing. And using that to complete their intended coup of the U.S. government by taking control of the military.

So you claim Trump hasn’t said he would jail opponents or members of the military?

I say 'foul' with a 15 yard penalty for this one. Trump never--not in a single instance--used his office to attack or punish ANYBODY or effect any kind of retribution against anybody...
And yet he has been saying that he is the Retribution on behalf of his followers this time around.

Most Americans believe him... both his followers and those he will seek Retribution upon. His Big Mouth is his worst enemy.

And yet he has been saying that he is the Retribution on behalf of his followers this time around.

Most Americans believe him... both his followers and those he will seek Retribution upon. His Big Mouth is his worst enemy.
Try listening to what he says in context and not what the assigned talking points from a malicious left are.

Try listening to what he says in context and not what the assigned talking points from a malicious left are.
Right. You have your Trump decoder ring on to translate for us huh?

The words themselves are alarming. Leftist media have nothing to do with that. His own words work stand against him.
I have listened to many hours of Trump speeches and interviews. And I have not heard one alarming thing he has said. Not ever. I disagree with him at times on this or that issue. But he has never EVER said a single thing that caused me alarm that he would be harmful to the Constitution, the rule of law, or the country. But then I don't suffer from TDS and don't cherry pick phrases out of their full context so that I can misrepresent what he said.

Forum List

Back