Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

Green you should know you’ll never win a rational discussion with a useful idiot....they’re gone, no one is home up there, the lie and ill informed. View attachment 256451

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, which is why debating with you two is a pointless cause
See how everyone knows you have mental issues and need help

You made a fool out of yourself
So you have one partisan turd agree with you and all of a sudden everybody agrees with you?! I don’t think it gets more low IQ than that. Your stupidity makes me laugh. Please keep going...

Wrong dead wrong

You are a cry baby that can't take losing

You lost all credibility with your stupidity
I really couldn’t care less what you think of me or my arguments. From my eyes you sound like a complete fool stuck in your own spun up web of lies. I’m sure you tell yourself the same is true about me. In the grand scheme it really doesn’t matter.

Right that’s exactly why I don’t “discuss” much online. It’s obvious you suffer from TDS and I look at you like a leper or a rabid dog.

Green you should know you’ll never win a rational discussion with a useful idiot....they’re gone, no one is home up there, the lie and ill informed. View attachment 256451

So you have one partisan turd agree with you and all of a sudden everybody agrees with you?! I don’t think it gets more low IQ than that. Your stupidity makes me laugh. Please keep going...

Wrong dead wrong

I really couldn’t care less what you think of me or my arguments. From my eyes you sound like a complete fool stuck in your own spun up web of lies. I’m sure you tell yourself the same is true about me. In the grand scheme it really doesn’t matter.

You lost quit crying and seek mental help

Wrong dead wrong

Right that’s exactly why I don’t “discuss” much online. It’s obvious you suffer from TDS and I look at you like a leper or a rabid dog.
I Was actually a fan of his before he got political. I want him to succeed but I’m also not scared to criticize the many things he does that deserve scrutiny.

Wrong dead wrong

I Was actually a fan of his before he got political. I want him to succeed but I’m also not scared to criticize the many things he does that deserve scrutiny.

He’s succeeding tremendously and that’s a fact. What has he done that has you over looking all his successes and so passionate about this negative?

Wrong dead wrong

He’s succeeding tremendously and that’s a fact. What has he done that has you over looking all his successes and so passionate about this negative?

I’m not passionate about this negative. I don’t have much of anything vested in some poll that a publication I’ve never heard of conducted. I just used it for a counter argument against our genus OP as he used that publication to make a point that the same publication contradicted months later. I found it amusing to toss that out then then watch him spin and scramble for pages.

There are some things that Trump is doing that I like but as a whole I hate how he is dividing our country and playing these petty childish games that drive our discourse from one that should involve intelligent debate into an insult driven mud sling fest. I hate the polarization and division that has resulted from it and gridlock is the only result. That is not a good path for our country to continue down and as POTUS I place the largest amount of responsibility.

Santorum is a regular on all three prime time shows along with a handful of other Trump reps that are there to present that side of the argument. You don’t know what you’re talking about by saying the Right isn’t represented. You just don’t like the hyper critical focus on Trump. I get it. Felt the same way about Fox and Obama. We have a problem with media balance in this country

I never see a conservative on Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, or Anderson Cooper, Cuomo occasionally has Santorum, but not every show. (But I watch FXN way more than CNN)
So I disagree that CNN has a fair and balanced debate. Their morning shows are just like MSNBC with no conservative voices.

I change channels a lot, especially when there are no conservatives debating, I can't stand propaganda dumps.
That said, I can offer that Harvard study that said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump, with FXN being the most fair. FXN just added Donna Brazille to present the dems' perspective. Hannity generally doesn't have a dem sparring partner, but Tucker and Laura Ingraham generally do. Laura has to break up heated arguments regularly.
How negative is Fox on Trump?

Nothing to be negative about he’s breaking records. Translation HE’s WORKING DO HIS JOB.

Alrighty then, so how about you answer the question. A study showed that MSM was 93% negative on Trump. What percentage is Fox at? Simple question

No idea nor care I don’t watch either one. I don’t pay attention to “studies” or “polls”. Remember election night? MSM had Hillary at 98% chance of winning. How did that work out for you guys you dumbass? WE MADE HISTORY [emoji631]

And that’s why Trump’s YOUR President [emoji631]

Polls lmao View attachment 255932

It's also why MSM is fake news and people know it. People have been getting wise to their shenanigans since around 2014.

Wr
Yeah right. I thought you all were supposed to be constitutionalists?! Guess not

Wrong

Check the founders

Who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up a wisdom test to bring only the most wise to vote

This change today is a big crime against America's founders intent
The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

Wrong they did not set up freedom for the unwise

They stopped the freedoms of the unwise
No they didn’t. Just because you say they did doesn’t make it so. They set up a system that is run, managed and modified by the people and their elected representatives. Simple as that.

You’re one of the dumbest posters I’ve spoken to in a while so by your standards I guess you wouldn’t be able to vote. How do you feel about that?
Wrong

The whole intent of the founders was to stop the unwise getting influenced by crooks

So they limited their freedoms so that crooks would not gain power by fooling the unwise

Learn history

Liberalism always comes from increased freedoms of the unwise

And then those freedoms gets destroyed with the destruction of the nation

Da, comrade. :rolleyes:

Who was ruling your country back then? The royal Tsars?

Wr
Wrong

Check the founders

Who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up a wisdom test to bring only the most wise to vote

This change today is a big crime against America's founders intent
The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

No they didn’t. Just because you say they did doesn’t make it so. They set up a system that is run, managed and modified by the people and their elected representatives. Simple as that.

You’re one of the dumbest posters I’ve spoken to in a while so by your standards I guess you wouldn’t be able to vote. How do you feel about that?
Wrong

The whole intent of the founders was to stop the unwise getting influenced by crooks

So they limited their freedoms so that crooks would not gain power by fooling the unwise

Learn history

Foolish person

This site already tested my ip.

Wrong dead wrong

I’m not passionate about this negative. I don’t have much of anything vested in some poll that a publication I’ve never heard of conducted. I just used it for a counter argument against our genus OP as he used that publication to make a point that the same publication contradicted months later. I found it amusing to toss that out then then watch him spin and scramble for pages.

There are some things that Trump is doing that I like but as a whole I hate how he is dividing our country and playing these petty childish games that drive our discourse from one that should involve intelligent debate into an insult driven mud sling fest. I hate the polarization and division that has resulted from it and gridlock is the only result. That is not a good path for our country to continue down and as POTUS I place the largest amount of responsibility.

You just don't know what you are saying

And you will not accept the right explaining to you

You simply are LOST in your own mind

Wrong

Learn history

Foolish person

This site already tested my ip.

Well damn! I can't use a Russian IP right now, either! :eek:

You just don't know what you are saying

And you will not accept the right explaining to you

You simply are LOST in your own mind
I’m sure you believe that. But I actually believe in many conservative principles and have many conservative friends. You may need to paint me as a deranged trump hater to feel some sense of superiority or something but I don’t think you live in the same reality as most. That’s fine with me, you’re good for a laugh.

Wrong dead wrong

More black Democrats are seeing the light and becoming Conservatives so he’s uniting not dividing. The the Democrats and Progressives that have been dividing for a long long time. Obama divided the country more than anyone you just couldn’t see it because you where on that side. You’re just not seeing it.
IMG_2411.jpg

More black Democrats are seeing the light and becoming Conservatives so he’s uniting not dividing. The the Democrats and Progressives that have been dividing for a long long time. Obama divided the country more than anyone you just couldn’t see it because you where on that side. You’re just not seeing it. View attachment 256842

Trump is showing the worker class how the deep state and democrats used them.

The deep state is in a panic afraid trump will bring progress to the worker class and prove the democrats are nothing but crooks

But with in each race or group the male always wakes up first because of their higher logic

More black Democrats are seeing the light and becoming Conservatives so he’s uniting not dividing. The the Democrats and Progressives that have been dividing for a long long time. Obama divided the country more than anyone you just couldn’t see it because you where on that side. You’re just not seeing it. View attachment 256842

That’s wonderful that you think that but then why did Dems win back the house in 2018? I guess we will see what happens in 2020. Just don’t go yelling rigged if Trump and the Reps lose in 2020.

The deep state is in a panic afraid trump will bring progress to the worker class and prove the democrats are nothing but crooks

But with in each race or group the male always wakes up first because of their higher logic
Hey Truth... what do you think of your buddy’s genius logic about the intellectually superior males?

Hey Truth... what do you think of your buddy’s genius logic about the intellectually superior males?

Check the sat math scores at the highest levels

Check the sat math scores at the highest levels
Why?

Forum List

Back