Boston Globe writer encourages waiters to contaminate food of Trump Administration

• Banned
Many on the left have the mindset that, if you disagree with them, then you're a cockroach and you deserve to have bad things done to you.

The Globe edited it THREE times and then decided to take it down completely. I wonder why they even published it in the first place. Do you think they would have published the article if a writer had encouraged waiters to contaminate the food of the Obama Administration? What do you think, LoneLaugher? There's no media bias, right?

Boston Globe writer urges waiters to ‘tamper’ with food of Republicans

There is media bias. Who said there wasn't. It is found in the editorial pages.

What do I think? I think the author has tremendously bad judgement and deserves whatever loss of income he gets from it.

I think the Globe demonstrated poor judgement as well and deserves the scorn that it receives as a result.

I also think that your fantasy land where Obama was never treated unfairly by the media must have unicorns and mermaids.

Congrats. You made it another day! You're a survivor!

The Globe edited it THREE times and then decided to take it down completely. I wonder why they even published it in the first place. Do you think they would have published the article if a writer had encouraged waiters to contaminate the food of the Obama Administration? What do you think, LoneLaugher? There's no media bias, right?

What do I think? I think the author has tremendously bad judgement and deserves whatever loss of income he gets from it.

I think the Globe demonstrated poor judgement as well and deserves the scorn that it receives as a result.

I also think that your fantasy land where Obama was never treated unfairly by the media must have unicorns and mermaids.

you have to be an idiot/racist/etc to not realize the MSM is anti:
white
Trump
cop
etc

This is where we are. I've seen that Trump staffers are such outcasts in DC that they've had to form their own little social groups.

What I don't understand is how anyone thinks this behavior is constructive or positive.

It isn't. Most people don't. Those who do are morons.

Now you know. Please don't ask aother 1000 times.

white
Trump
cop
etc

Of course. If it weren't for the media, Trump would be a great negotiator who never lies. You are so right.

Many on the left have the mindset that, if you disagree with them, then you're a cockroach and you deserve to have bad things done to you.

Indeed. We are so lucky that nobody on the right thinks like that. Especially here at USMB.
what do we hear from black entertainers/sports/politicians/etc?
what do we hear from the Dems?
RACIST/BIGOT/HATER/SUPREMACISTS
STFU---you also--are a hypocrite/idiot/racist/etc

Are you kidding? LOL. Aside from Fox News, virtually every other media organization was in Obama's back pocket. His administration and the media had a revolving door of people going from one to the other to work. He was the star attraction at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. His White House Christmas parties were filled wall-to-wall with liberal, media elites.

The reality of most media in America today is that their loyalty is to the Democratic Party. Forget about journalistic integrity and reporting the truth. Forget about being a citizen with loyalty to their nation and to their fellow Americans. Their loyalty is to the Democratic Party first and foremost. If you don't realize this, then you've not been paying attention.

Indeed. We are so lucky that nobody on the right thinks like that. Especially here at USMB.

The right has its share of unsavory people, but a far number of such despicable acts, hoaxes, etc. are committed by the left.

white
Trump
cop
etc

Of course. If it weren't for the media, Trump would be a great negotiator who never lies. You are so right.
WHITE cop
WHITE man
a cop DEFENDS himself = racism according to the MSM--and race is all over the place
a BLACK murders a white--no mention of race, hardly in the news/etc
no sonny boy--the MSM is UNDENIABLY anti-white /Trump/cop

white
Trump
cop
etc

and Trump is the first POTUS to call out the jackass MSM--that's why he's a winner
you just let the same dumbshit go on and on
you don't care

they've been harassing Trump since BEFORE he was POTUS

This is where we are. I've seen that Trump staffers are such outcasts in DC that they've had to form their own little social groups. What I don't understand is how anyone thinks this behavior is constructive or positive.
You don't see the hate you spew in here every single day, the insults, the name-calling, the divisiveness.

That's how zealots are. You justify your awful behavior somehow in your head, immediately. Hate is justified when you're doing it. They deserve it.

I'm so thankful I'm not like you.

Are you kidding? LOL. Aside from Fox News, virtually every other media organization was in Obama's back pocket. His administration and the media had a revolving door of people going from one to the other to work. He was the star attraction at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. His White House Christmas parties were filled wall-to-wall with liberal, media elites.

The reality of most media in America today is that their loyalty is to the Democratic Party. Forget about journalistic integrity and reporting the truth. Forget about being a citizen with loyalty to their nation and to their fellow Americans. Their loyalty is to the Democratic Party first and foremost. If you don't realize this, then you've not been paying attention.

Sorry. You've fallen into a pit of gross generalizations which is fed by the undying victim complex that RW politicians and pundits carry through life.

Of course, you won't believe the studies that have been done which disprove that mess that you just vomited. But, I'll suggest that you look at them anyway. They are found at PEW Research. Enjoy.

This is where we are. I've seen that Trump staffers are such outcasts in DC that they've had to form their own little social groups. What I don't understand is how anyone thinks this behavior is constructive or positive.
You don't see the hate you spew in here every single day, the insults, the name-calling, the divisiveness.

That's how zealots are. You justify your awful behavior somehow in your head, immediately. Hate is justified when you're doing it. They deserve it.

You are awesome. And the love and understanding that you show people while you are accusing them of supporting cop killers is heartwarming. Thanks so much.

You need to learn what degrees of offense are. If you think my mocking imbeciles is comparable to the hatred that some of your sometime pals here spew....you have a problem understanding degrees of offense.

Basically, the worst thing I have ever said to.anyone here is that I think they are a moron. You accused me of wanting cops to be killed. Fuck off.

You are awesome. And the love and understanding that you show people while you are accusing them of supporting cop killers is heartwarming. Thanks so much.

You need to learn what degrees of offense are. If you think my mocking imbeciles is comparable to the hatred that some of your sometime pals here spew....you have a problem understanding degrees of offense.

Basically, the worst thing I have ever said to.anyone here is that I think they are a moron. You accused me of wanting cops to be killed. Fuck off.
And again.

Forum List

Back