Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

New season starting. Who's watching? Player interviews on CBS.com.
I just saw the new season opening scheduled for 8PM tonight, so I will check it out. But I was so disappointed with the last season it won't take much to turn me off and away.

So, we'll see.

It just came on. Rachel's sister looks just like her and they both have the same dorky laugh.

So far...I hate the big mouth blonde. Like fingernails on a blackboard.

LOVE the black dude. Hubba hubba.

The NA guy is kinda interesting too but he might be in over his head.

Surfer dude is like...woah. Like, fer sure, not all there although he thinks he is. lol

The rest..I forgot already. Gonna take a few shows for me to remember who is whom.

Doesn't he look just like Adam Beach? Yowzer!!!! Yum!

adam_beach_01.jpg

In two previous seasons of Big Brother I watched there were some people I liked, such as Jordan and her boyfriend, Jeff. Then there was Britney, who is a cute little bugger, and a few more whose names I can't recall. I even liked Rachel -- but not that egotistical mama's boy she eventually paired with.

I watched this season's opener tonight and there is not one individual I can anticipate having the slightest affinity for or interest in. The guys are jerks, every one of them, and none of the females seem to have anything going for them in any way, not even Rachel's sister. So unless there are some surprising developments I doubt this season will hold my interest for long.

What did hold my interest in those other seasons is there were several players whom I liked and rooted for and some who had enough character about them to dislike enough to hang around hoping to see them axed. But this batch seems totally vapid.

Flat notes -- all of them.

Having fun reading the live updates at a spoiler site. McCrae seems to be a smart player. They still don't all seem sure if he's a pizza boy but it doesn't matter now. He's handling that tricky first HOH well.

I just scanned over the article but Ragan was a BB contestant with Rachel Riley on her first season. Those two hated each other and Ragan was particularly nasty to her and others. He was the gay guy and told one contestant who was going home, let death take you. :lol:

Next thing I hear about him is he was Rachel's bridesmaid at her wedding. They're best of friends now.

I don't know how they get so mean so quickly but I think it is why they have such a huge summer following.

CBS should show a lot more on the network, the feeds are absolutely vile at times..

There has been a lot of promiscuity in just the first week.

And a lot of meanness. Here's a letter Ragan wrote CBS asking them not to edit out the hateful behavior some have exhibited. .... and to think they're talking that way when they know the cameras are on them.

An Open Letter to Big Brother?s Production Team | Dr. Ragan Fox
First, I believe this group of guests are the least interesting and least substantive of any of the seasons I've watched. It seems Production is scraping the bottom of the barrel. The only ones I can bring myself to like thus far are Andy and Helen.

Last, I have a strong suspicion that Production has prompted this group to behave controversially and are censoring some of their conduct and language for the express purpose of selling live feed subscriptions, which I have no intention of buying. I've already lost interest in this lackluster group.

Okay ... I thought I'd posted that tonight was BB night. Did the post not go through? I guess I should be glad, eh?

Well, it _was_ advertised as BB night. But now the schedule is back to Sun, Wed, Thurs? ??

I'm so confused! :tongue:

Okay, Big Brother _is_ tonight, right?

And then next week it shifts to Wednesday and Thursday?

McCrae's edit didn't do his gameplay justice. Made him look like Nick's pawn.

But at the very end they set it up so that maybe they'll show more of his influence tomorrow.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-aaryn-gries-modeling-agency-zephyr/
https://www.facebook.com/ZephyrTalent

Wow. Glad they did it though. And on the feeds, it clearly shows most are gunning for the 2 black folks and one asian chick.

Which is why I won't watch this season.

TWO have been fired? YAY!

BB needs to end this season and start all over again. They fucked up big time, not vetting the contestants.

One of the most insane things -- as if talking that way on camera weren't crazy enough -- is that they talked that way on camera for a show with an Asian host.

Insulting Helen when they have to face Julie Chen 3 times a week?

I can't even begin to guess what was going on in their pea brains.

BB picked some really nasty people this go round. Shallow, racist, biggoted. Nasty group. Not all, but most. Especially the "girls". Talk about full of themselves.
Stupid bimbos. Duh.

BB needs to remove them and replace with two other contestants that tried out. But they need to be vetted before entering the house.

And too bad Julie has no gumption. It would be cool if she said "houseguests, please come to the living room for an announcement. Thank you for coming. Now, the following HG's should pack their things and leave the premises. You have been evicted for being insulting, racist and bigoted." Click.

Forum List

Back