Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
You watching it this season? Did you ever like BB? Has it jumped the shark? It's another show I got into late so I can't compare it to what it was like when it was fresh.

I apparently didn't care enough to pay attention to when the new season would premiere. Ooops.

But I cared enough to be glad I found the opener on Youtube. :rolleyes:

Big Brother 14 - Episode 1 - Part 1 - YouTube :)

Last edited:
  • Banned
My first impression is that I like the set up of this season's game better than last season's where they pitted past players against new folks. Didn't seem at all fair to the new guys. The first-timers didn't have a realistic chance to shine in any good way -- the main skill which they were rewarded for was properly genuflecting to the old-timers. Hard to find anyone to root for in that season.

With the old-timers coming back as coaches instead of players the show still has the ratings draw of having popular past players present but the competitors have a more level playing field.

You watching it this season? Did you ever like BB? Has it jumped the shark? It's another show I got into late so I can't compare it to what it was like when it was fresh.

I apparently didn't care enough to pay attention to when the new season would premiere. Ooops.

I love it this year with the mentors. I'm so happy Rachel is not one of them.

The people look good, athletic and pretty smart. Love seeing Dan, Boogie, Janelle and even Britney although I didn't like Brit on her season.

It looks good. Do you get BB After Dark on Showtime?

• Banned
No, we don't have cable.

Last year I followed a BB forum where they report in detail on the live feeds. That was interesting.

The people look good, athletic and pretty smart. Love seeing Dan, Boogie, Janelle and even Britney although I didn't like Brit on her season.

DVR's it last night.
Watching now.
:thup:

Geeky science kid can name all contestants, in order of eviction, from all 13 seasons!
:eek:

They're playing Fuck, Chuck, or Stuck.

Naming 3 people, you Chuck one off a cliff, have a one-time Fuck with another, and be Stuck for the rest of your life with the other.

:lol:

Poor Dan was given Rosie, Hillary, and Oprah!!

DVR's it last night.
Watching now.
:thup:

Geeky science kid can name all contestants, in order of eviction, from all 13 seasons!
:eek:

Who does that kid look like, he reminds me of someone.. He's a crazy little geek.

They're playing Fuck, Chuck, or Stuck.

Naming 3 people, you Chuck one off a cliff, have a one-time Fuck with another, and be Stuck for the rest of your life with the other.

:lol:

Poor Dan was given Rosie, Hillary, and Oprah!!

Dan's my favorite winner. He looks so sweet but he's ruthless.

I'm amazed how some of them picked up right away on the fact that there was a similarity between Willie and Russell Hantz from Survivor. I'm also amazed that he came clean about it. I'm guessing he learned a thing or two from his brother's total lack of a social game and is going to be more honest. If they'd heard about it down the road, he'd be toast. Maybe now they'll give him a chance to prove he's not his brother.

I'm amazed how some of them picked up right away on the fact that there was a similarity between Willie and Russell Hantz from Survivor. I'm also amazed that he came clean about it. I'm guessing he learned a thing or two from his brother's total lack of a social game and is going to be more honest. If they'd heard about it down the road, he'd be toast. Maybe now they'll give him a chance to prove he's not his brother.

There is already a coup forming to get him out. Frank is seeking revenge. I never watch Survivor but it seems his brother is hated.

OMG ... I just dropped in on that life feed forum and got quite the spoiler. :eek:

Looks like they've been talking about today's events for about 60 pages. I have a lot of reading to do.

I wish I had more self-control to keep from peeking at the spoilers...so far I've held out, but as we get deeper into the game I'll probably cave.

Well, as much as I want to talk about this thing which if I read right is a shocker, I won't .... at least not until I'm done reading over there. :D

No seriously ... I won't this week. I'll behave. But I did just ask the mods to add a spoiler warning to the title of the thread in case someone slips. ( :

I just started watching and the only people I like so far are Britney, Danielle and Ian, but change is inevitable. One thing that won't change is I absolutely despise Frank and I would love to see Willie beat the shit out of him.

It looks like there was a huge fight last night. Willie was so pissed, he said he was gonna knock somebody out, it all had to do with Frank winning HOH.

He went downstairs, threw some pork rinds at Janell, said fuck you and called her a ****. He was kicking doors, he head butted Joe 4 times and dor'd. He walked out.

So Frank put two people up anyway and they go on. The live feeds were off for 3 1/2 hours but Showtime's BBAD was still on and they were talking all about it.

Damn, that's taking sore loser to the extreme...I have no respect for pissy titty babies.
I just tuned in last week and immediately recognized Willie as a behavioral carbon copy of his brother, Russell, who was on Survivor and is the archetypal scumbag, a truly detestable character. They look alike, sound alike, and there probably is a psychological link in their DNA.

But because everyone else seemed to recognize the similarity he didn't represent the same kind of devious threat as his brother and so I felt no animosity toward him. But Frank makes my horns pop out. He is absolutely serpentine and I was hoping to see Willie react violently to his innetely treacherous nature.

But, too late. And on with the show.

Joe said he doesn't have any ill will toward Willie for doing that, Joe was once a bully and he got help for that and isn't that way any longer.

I was wondering if he was trying to calm Willie down and it just backfired on him. Head butting the poor guy is pretty despicable. I hope people around Willie see that he has anger issues and take steps to protect his immediate family.

Well, since the cat is out of the bag now ......

From reading that other site, I thought Willie did all that stuff on purpose just to get thrown out. As if maybe he thought he could take the fall and save someone else from eviction this week.

Sounded like his frustration was real and his defeatist attitude after he lost control last week was real ... but the fight might have been an act . Headbutts sound pretty extreme. But it might have been part of an intentional show.

Well, that's totally "for what it's worth". I'm only going by what I read.

I agree with MikeK on having wanted Willie to kick Frank's butt in the game .... but that chapter is over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back