Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

One of the most insane things -- as if talking that way on camera weren't crazy enough -- is that they talked that way on camera for a show with an Asian host.

Insulting Helen when they have to face Julie Chen 3 times a week?

I can't even begin to guess what was going on in their pea brains.
As I've already suggested, the unusually bizarre conduct on the part of most of that group seems as if Production has encouraged controversial behavior to promote Live Feed sales. Otherwise why would so many of them risk such controversial conduct and language?

I don't have time to watch any live feeds, and I wouldn't even if I did...other than the two blondes, have any other house guests exhibited such inappropriate behavior?? If BB is not going to show it on the regular broadcast, I want to know who these idiots are so that I don't support any of them.

I don't know the extent or total number. The Ragan Fox article I linked to earlier said this,

"Feed watchers have watched Spencer call women “c#nts” and spit the word “fag” in Andy’s face."

and,

"Houseguests GinaMarie, Aaryn, and Kaitlin referred to historically marginalized players as 'tokens.'"

I was disappointed by the continuing lack of credit for McCrae in the show's edit. Nick is annoying.

aaryn said the black dude is welfare insurance or something like that. The two blondes told Helen the asian chick to shut up and go cook rice. The gay guy was called queer. Bunch of other stuff that I can't remember. Most of it is being talked about at survivorsucks.

Aaryn and Gina Marie were fired from their modeling agencies for all of the offensive things they are saying on the show.

Frankly, I'm amazed Gina Marie is with a modeling agency, she is such a creepy and loud thing. I've never seen anyone so gross on that show.

I didn't mention the gross thing Jeremy did -- he rubbed Elissa's hat across his naked behind.

BB either replaced the hat or sent it out to be drycleaned and made Jeremy confess and apologize to Elissa, and that's it.

And now in the HOH competition, it sure looks like Jeremy and Aaryn cheated and BB rewarded those two nasty people with the win. Check out the video. Does it look like Aaryn was pouring the goop into Jeremy's cup or just switching.

HOH Cheating - YouTube

What message is CBS trying to send?

Last edited:
I guess I should do the principled thing and not watch the show so as not to reward them for rewarding the most depraved players.

One of the most insane things -- as if talking that way on camera weren't crazy enough -- is that they talked that way on camera for a show with an Asian host.

That is the scary part really. They smile in your face every single day, knowing how they really feel.

The funy part is one of the racists last name is Zimmerman.

That just made me giggle for some reason. :)

TWO have been fired? YAY!

BB needs to end this season and start all over again. They fucked up big time, not vetting the contestants.

Its hard to vet people like this. It really is. I mean look how they smile to the host of the show.

That is the scary part really. They smile in your face every single day, knowing how they really feel.

I noticed that too.

Those two girls are awful. Actually, I think I will be bad and say they are the epitome of BIMBOS.

I noticed that too.

Those two girls are awful. Actually, I think I will be bad and say they are the epitome of BIMBOS.

Faboo new avi, Gracie......:clap2:

After they let Aryan cheat to win HOH, she picked the three minorities she had been trashing (plus of course Elissa) to be deprived of food for the week.

I'm done with the show.

#BoycottBigBrother

Big Brother contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman was fired from her day job after making offensive comments on the show, TMZ.com reports.
Zimmerman, who worked as a pageant coordinator with East Coast USA Pageant, Inc., referred to welfare as "n---er insurance." The company said it was shocked Zimmerman could "display such acts of hate and racism."

Big Brother Contestant Aaryn fired from modeling agency for offensive comments
"We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past," the company told the site. "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

The news comes hours after reports that fellow contestant Aaryn Gries had been fired from her modeling agency for her homophobic and racist remarks -- calling a gay houseguest "queer," telling Asian-American Helen to "shut up and go make some rice," and saying, "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b----," in reference to African-American contestant Candice.
Big Brother Exclusive: Take a look at the new have-not room
In response to the controversy, CBS told TVGuide.com in a statement, "Big Brother is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 — and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on Big Brother, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program."
Big Brother: Meet the new houseguests!

This isn't the first time a houseguest has been under fire for comments he or she has made. In Season 9, eventual winner Adam Jasinski was fired from the United Autism Foundation for calling the children "*****."

Read more: JokersUpdates.com: BB News & Rumors - About Ginamarie

Here's the text from jokersupdates.com News and rumors.

Big Brother contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman was fired from her day job after making offensive comments on the show, TMZ.com reports.
Zimmerman, who worked as a pageant coordinator with East Coast USA Pageant, Inc., referred to welfare as "n---er insurance." The company said it was shocked Zimmerman could "display such acts of hate and racism."

Big Brother Contestant Aaryn fired from modeling agency for offensive comments
"We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past," the company told the site. "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

The news comes hours after reports that fellow contestant Aaryn Gries had been fired from her modeling agency for her homophobic and racist remarks -- calling a gay houseguest "queer," telling Asian-American Helen to "shut up and go make some rice," and saying, "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b----," in reference to African-American contestant Candice.
Big Brother Exclusive: Take a look at the new have-not room
In response to the controversy, CBS told TVGuide.com in a statement, "Big Brother is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 — and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on Big Brother, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program."
Big Brother: Meet the new houseguests!

This isn't the first time a houseguest has been under fire for comments he or she has made. In Season 9, eventual winner Adam Jasinski was fired from the United Autism Foundation for calling the children "*****."

Read more: JokersUpdates.com: BB News & Rumors - About Ginamarie

Here's the text from jokersupdates.com News and rumors.

Even so, they are still on the show. Big Brother should expel these women.

It's a reality show...and the reality is that people showing their "true colors", as Julie put it, is part of the experience for the participants and audience. It is definitely an opportunity to observe and evaluate the character traits in others, as well as ourselves.

In a nutshell...this is what goes on in that house (compilation of their usual convos).

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie Chen addresses it..and why they decided to show SOME of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back