Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

Ian will never make it through the final physical challenges that will decide the last HoH.
But he'll win against either Dan or Shane if he's in the final 2.

Dan's a past winner and they won't give him the money a second time
And Shane has only ever been a tool

Ian will never make it through the final physical challenges that will decide the last HoH.

Do you mean Danielle...Shane has already been evicted.

Do you mean Danielle...Shane has already been evicted.

Brainfart
:redface:
Yea...same description fits

Ian made a good showing on the ledge endurance and won the meteor endurance. Shane did give in before he had to with the meteor endurance, but I think Ian would have won that one anyway.

Spoiler:
But Ian did lose the endurance round last night. It appears that Dan extracted a promise from Ian that if Dan could convince Danielle to take Dan off the block so that Dan could get Ian to F3, then Ian would throw the endurance comp. And so Ian faked a fall.

Last edited:
Danielle will go down in history as the STUPIDEST player evah
:lmao:

I agree. What an idiot she turned out to be.

Since Danielle wanted Ian to leave, all she had to do was keep the nominations the same and ask Shane to vote for Ian. Since Danielle and Shane were a couple, he would have done whatever she asked. Danielle had all the power in her hand and she was conned by Dan into giving it all away.

At this point, Danielle has no chance of wining. Even if she gets to the final two, her stupidity will prevent her from winning the jury vote. The look on her face when Dan voted to send Shane home was priceless.

Since Danielle wanted Ian to leave, all she had to do was keep the nominations the same and ask Shane to vote for Ian. Since Danielle and Shane were a couple, he would have done whatever she asked. Danielle had all the power in her hand and she was conned by Dan into giving it all away.

At this point, Danielle has no chance of wining. Even if she gets to the final two, her stupidity will prevent her from winning the jury vote. The look on her face when Dan voted to send Shane home was priceless.

Ashley is stupid -- and she's gone. At this point I am not sure if Danielle is either stupid or very smart. And I won't be sure until she either wins or loses.

After all, as dumb as Danielle appears to be, here she is at the finish line having apparently hitched her wagon to a known venomous serpent. If she were as naive as she appears to be, could she have made it this far? In fact, could she have survived in the world outside Big Brother?

I don't think so.

They're playing the second challenge today. It's usually a big, difficult puzzle having to do with past events of the season. Ian could win. It's him against Danielle. I'm hoping for Ian. She ran right back do Dan and started doing his bidding hours after he evicted Shane.

She's nuts. Dan is seeming real creepy and Ian is the only one who is playing the game.

Ian for the win!

[...]Dan's a past winner and they won't give him the money a second time

[...]
Is this an established rule?

I'm asking because I believe Dan has repeatedly said he is playing to win another half-million dollars for his family (which is how he rationalizes his deviously deceitful and instinctively treacherous nature).

Not a rule. But some of the jury might look at him as having had his turn and might consider voting for Dani or Ian if only because of that.

Ashley is stupid -- and she's gone. At this point I am not sure if Danielle is either stupid or very smart. And I won't be sure until she either wins or loses.

After all, as dumb as Danielle appears to be, here she is at the finish line having apparently hitched her wagon to a known venomous serpent. If she were as naive as she appears to be, could she have made it this far? In fact, could she have survived in the world outside Big Brother?

I don't think so.

OK, let's see if I have this right: Danielle wanted Ian to leave and Shane (her love partner) to stay. That was in the bag as long as she let her nominations stand. But instead, she took Dan off the block, placing Shane in his place, thus giving all the power to Dan. This was not a smart move; it was a very stupid move. The shocked look on Danielle's face when Dan sent Shane packing was genuine. Her astonished expression verified her stupidity.

As to why she survived this far, I don't have a clue. Perhaps it's because no one considered her a real threat. Sometimes people survive not because they are good players but because they are not good players. After all, the goal is to finish first and there are no prizes for second or third place.

Danielle is by far the dumbest player in the history of competitive TV shows. Her chances of winning - even if she makes it to the final two - is nill.

The second comp was played and one of them won. :)

I left the computer on with the feeds screen up and woke up to a lot of yelling. It was weird.

[OK, let's see if I have this right: Danielle wanted Ian to leave and Shane (her love partner) to stay. That was in the bag as long as she let her nominations stand. But instead, she took Dan off the block, placing Shane in his place, thus giving all the power to Dan. This was not a smart move; it was a very stupid move. The shocked look on Danielle's face when Dan sent Shane packing was genuine. Her astonished expression verified her stupidity.

As to why she survived this far, I don't have a clue. Perhaps it's because no one considered her a real threat. Sometimes people survive not because they are good players but because they are not good players. After all, the goal is to finish first and there are no prizes for second or third place.

Danielle is by far the dumbest player in the history of competitive TV shows. Her chances of winning - even if she makes it to the final two - is nill.
I suppose you're right. I think my problem is I just can't believe people can be that stupid and still find their way home day after day for years and years. Plus the fact that Danielle is a nurse, which means she can't be as dumb as her recent moves in Big Brother suggest she is.

Could it be it's something other than stupidity with Danielle, such as the kind of masochism that causes some women to go along with the kind of men they know will end up hurting them?

One thing is certain -- I wouldn't last very long in the Big Brother House.

[OK, let's see if I have this right: Danielle wanted Ian to leave and Shane (her love partner) to stay. That was in the bag as long as she let her nominations stand. But instead, she took Dan off the block, placing Shane in his place, thus giving all the power to Dan. This was not a smart move; it was a very stupid move. The shocked look on Danielle's face when Dan sent Shane packing was genuine. Her astonished expression verified her stupidity.

I suppose you're right. I think my problem is I just can't believe people can be that stupid and still find their way home day after day for years and years. Plus the fact that Danielle is a nurse, which means she can't be as dumb as her recent moves in Big Brother suggest she is.

Could it be it's something other than stupidity with Danielle, such as the kind of masochism that causes some women to go along with the kind of men they know will end up hurting them?

One thing is certain -- I wouldn't last very long in the Big Brother House.

Danielle was the perfect foil for Dan. She could not have gotten to where she is on her own. But she followed his lead very well. And she forgave him very quickly when he jerked her emotions around for effect. She's been pretty near brilliant at not giving away her alliance with Dan.

And she has been good in the comps.

But she seems pretty thoroughly broken right now.

p.s., I would not last very long in the BB house either.

I don't watch Big Brother as much as I'd like to so there are some rules I'm not up on, such as the power of the Jury. So I have a question:

I believe the Jury now consists of Britney, Ashley, Frank, Jenn, Shane, and Joe. Is that right?

If so, I believe Dan's only vote will come from Jenn, because the rest all hate him. Am I right?

If I'm right, does that mean Dan doesn't have a chance of winning?

Dan has to be concerned that people would vote for emotion over more obvious game skills. And it is part of the game to consider how the jury views you, which Dan hasn't done as well at this year.

But in the clip they showed Thursday, Britney indicated an appreciation for Dan's game. I'm pretty sure she would vote for him over Dani. I kinda hope she'd vote for Ian over Dan, but I'm not sure.

I don't recall right now how Joe acted in the jury house clip because I was thinking about the Brit-Frank argument which the show highlighted but it has been suggested on BB sites that Joe would be able to vote for game and not make it personal.

Shane and Frank seem the most bitter still and Shane has said he won't vote for Dan, but if it's between Dan and Ian then who does Frank ultimately blame for his game going bad?

Ashley had time to bond with Brit before Frank got there and appreciate the general "it's a game" spirit. Not sure how she would go.

If Dani gets cut and goes to the jury, does she blame Ian or does she blame Dan? Dan has been yanking her around but she seems like she has a kinda Stockholm Syndrome thing going on with him. Ian has been faithful to the QP and kind to Dani, but she hates him and blames him for stuff that Dan has done even though she knows intellectually what a liar and schemer Dan is.

And yes, Jenn has said she would vote for Dan.

Umm ... so, without counting votes, I'll just say, no, it's not cut and dried. Dan has a good chance still.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back