Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

You said you made a gay slur did you not? It’s Ok transFido. Why are you so triggered?

When I called some flaming idiot a flaming idiot? Of course I never said that was a gay slur. In fact, I said it was not. "Flamer" is a noun and it's a gay slur. Far beyond your intellect capable of grasping this, but I used "flaming," not, "flamer." And "idiot" was the noun I used as a slur against that idiot. "Flaming" is an adjective I used to describe just how intensely idiotic that flaming idiot is.

Savvy, GayShortBus? Calling someone a "flaming idiot" is not a gay slur. Again, You're only hypersensitive to that because you're a raging homo. See what I did there, GayShortBus? I used the adjective, "raging," like I did, "flaming." To accentuate the noun.

Screenshot_20220429-165029_Samsung Internet.jpg

are you going to send this post to yourself and all your crazy lib friends

when Rs CREAM your sorry asses in November?

and in 24?

ha ha... hypocrites as per usual... liars, deceivers... sicko baby killers

LOL

How do you plan on winning in 2024, sore loser crybaby, given the VP on 1/6/25 will be a Democrat and that VP can unilaterally reject Republican electors. :badgrin:

When I called some flaming idiot a flaming idiot? Of course I never said that was a gay slur. In fact, I said it was not. "Flamer" is a noun and it's a gay slur. Far beyond your intellect capable of grasping this, but I used "flaming," not, "flamer." And "idiot" was the noun I used as a slur against that idiot. "Flaming" is an adjective I used to describe just how intensely idiotic that flaming idiot is.

Savvy, GayShortBus? Calling someone a "flaming idiot" is not a gay slur. Again, You're only hypersensitive to that because you're a raging homo. See what I did there, GayShortBus? I used the adjective, "raging," like I did, "flaming." To accentuate the noun.

View attachment 638108
I enjoy making you crazy. You feel for it again. TransFido. Lol

LOL

How do you plan on winning in 2024, sore loser crybaby, given the VP on 1/6/25 will be a Democrat and that VP can unilaterally reject Republican electors. :badgrin:
Wow you have gone fully insane. My job is done. On to the next one.

So it was only an alternative for Independents and Democrats? I see.

Trump told Republicans to vote in person and then he tried to discount the mail-in ballots as being somehow illegitimate.

Republicans had been encouraging their people to use mail in ballots right up until 2020. Then Trump said they were fraudulent and not to use them.

It seems stupid to send your mostly elderly voters out to vote live in a pandemic that hits the elderly hardest, after convincing them not to get vaccinated.

I enjoy making you crazy. You feel for it again. TransFido. Lol

You’re truly a legend in your own mind. You keep trying to categorize other posters and, as always, your insults say so much more about you than them.

Transphobic, thin skinned, and utterly devoid of principles or manners, you make yourself crazy. Hence your hit list signature line.

W

Trump told Republicans to vote in person and then he tried to discount the mail-in ballots as being somehow illegitimate.

Republicans had been encouraging their people to use mail in ballots right up until 2020. Then Trump said they were fraudulent and not to use them.

It seems stupid to send your mostly elderly voters out to vote live in a pandemic that hits the elderly hardest, after convincing them not to get vaccinated.
Don’t care what foreigners think

You’re truly a legend in your own mind. You keep trying to categorize other posters and, as always, your insults say so much more about you than them.

Transphobic, thin skinned, and utterly devoid of principles or manners, you make yourself crazy. Hence your hit list signature line.

W
You are an antisemite.

“Jews invented whining” - Dragonlady

LOL

huh?

i just got through prophesying that the Rs would win in 22

sheez...

whoever said lefties have an IQ above room temp

never heard anyone claim that

Trump was for mail-in ballots before he was against them...

TrumpTweet.jpg

You are an antisemite.

“Jews invented whining” - Dragonlady

Saying that Jews invented whining isn't an anti-semitic comment for starters.

You said "Jews don't whine" which is ridiculous given the amount of whining you do. I guess you're saying you're not Jewish. You also had to edit the post (which violates the rules) to make it seem like something it wasn't. This proves what a dishonest liar you are.

And yet you voted for a man who LOVES the KKK and other white supremacists. People who murdered Jewish people just for being Jewish. THAT's the true definition of anti-semitism and YOU voted for it.

Trump was for mail-in ballots before he was against them...

TrumpTweet.jpg
he speaks of ONE state

but we know how lefties always distort everything

so as to get elected... I mean so as to steal (bc they know lots of people see through their distortions so they have to just take it)

he speaks of ONE state

but we know how lefties always distort everything

so as to get elected... I mean so as to steal (bc they know lots of people see through their distortions so they have to just take it)

That wasn't the only state but it doesn't matter, he was still for it.

The 'absentee' ballots....as in those thousands that went missing in NY and ended up in other states....

:p

Forum List

Back