Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Find the quote. Little lying lapdog. I was doing the same thing.
Calling you out on your hypocrisy, Fido.

LOL

Why on Earth would I have to find a quote I've already showed you?

You really are an idiot, GayShortBus.

So you’re saying Democrats don’t believe that. For the record, correct, Fido?

I'm saying you lied and as proof, I highlight your inability to quote any politician I voted for who said men can have babies.

:dance:

I'm saying you lied and as proof, I highlight your inability to quote any politician I voted for who said men can have babies.

:dance:
How would I know who you voted for, Fido? You vote only by mail and you live in Fla. Are you ever not an embarrassment?

How would I know who you voted for, Fido? You vote only by mail and you live in Fla. Are you ever not an embarrassment?

LOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance...

GayShortBus: [Chinese Third graders are learning MULTI-VARIABLE CALCULUS. Our Third Graders are being taught that "MEN CAN HAVE BABIES."

Keep voting for idiots. Well you’re their voter base.

Faun: Great, quote someone I voted for who said men can get pregnant...

GayShortBus: How would I know who you voted for, Fido?

Are you ever not a fucking moron, GayShortBus?

Ever??? :ack-1:

LOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance...

GayShortBus: [Chinese Third graders are learning MULTI-VARIABLE CALCULUS. Our Third Graders are being taught that "MEN CAN HAVE BABIES."
Keep voting for idiots. Well you’re their voter base.
Faun: Great, quote someone I voted for who said men can get pregnant...
GayShortBus: How would I know who you voted for, Fido?

Are you ever not a fucking moron, GayShortBus?

Ever??? :ack-1:
I am making a logical guess since you voted for a liar and someone who sucks, Fido.

What do you not understand about that? I guess you're racist Fido now. Interesting.

I am making a logical guess since you voted for a liar and someone who sucks, Fido.

What do you not understand about that? I guess you're racist Fido now. Interesting.

LOLOL

The part where you think you possess even a modicum of logical thinking skills.

Racist Fido, Biden won due to the absentee vote. The rest is your whining and drivel.

You implied I vote for people who say men can get pregnant.

When I ask you who that was, you admit you don't know.

You're beyond retarded, GayShortBus.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454

The President won in 2020 because over 7 million more Americans cast their ballots for him, awarding him 306 electoral votes - via in-person voting, early ballots, absentee ballots, drop-boxes, etc.

Every American's vote counts equally, regardless of the method.

Anyone who wants to know the reality concerning voter fraud in 2020 need only look to adjudications and ongoing litigations that requires credible evidence in a court of law.

Propagandists are a disparate matter.

Over a year-and-a-half after the alleged "Big Steal!", no investigation, recount, audit, or court appeal has contrived any such evidence - no empirical data, no conspirators identified, no explication of how such a vast caper was masterminded, coordinated, or achieved.

We still just have a Cry Baby Loser pulling a self-serving lie out of his butt to dazzle his lickspittles, nothing more.

The President won in 2020 because over 7 million more Americans cast their ballots for him, awarding him 306 electoral votes - via in-person voting, early ballots, absentee ballots, drop-boxes, etc.

Every American's vote counts equally, regardless of the method.

Anyone who wants to know the reality concerning voter fraud in 2020 need only look to adjudications and ongoing litigations that requires credible evidence in a court of law.

Propagandists are a disparate matter.

Over a year-and-a-half after the alleged "Big Steal!", no investigation, recount, audit, or court appeal has contrived any such evidence - no empirical data, no conspirators identified, no explication of how such a vast caper was masterminded, coordinated, or achieved.

We still just have a Cry Baby Loser pulling a self-serving lie out of his butt to dazzle his lickspittles, nothing more.
I agree. Because of the absentee vote. You cannot refute that no matter how hard you try.

Forum List

Back