Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

I agree. Because of the absentee vote...
... and because of the early vote, because of the in-person vote, because of the dropped-off vote - because of all legitimate votes, no distinction as to how an American chose to cast his vote. Nor regarding to demographics such as age, gender, race, creed, etc.

Each vote is precisely equal to every other vote.

... and because of the early vote, because of the in-person vote, because of the dropped-off vote - because of all legitimate votes, no distinction as to how an American chose to cast his vote. Nor regarding to demographics such as age, gender, race, creed, etc.

Each vote is precisely equal to every other vote.
He won because of the absentee vote. Why can’t you just admit that and move on?

Why do you need to pretend that Americans' votes are assigned different values?

You could insist, "The President won because of the votes of the college-educated," but those votes were each equal to the votes of the non-college educated.

I did? How about we ask the mods. If I did I leave the forum forever. If not, you do. OK

Find that post. LOL

transFido the liar.

Who needs mods, GayShortBus? I referred to someone aa a "flaming idiot" and you called that a shot against gays. Only a fag with thin skin and no brain would think "flaming idiot" has anything to do with homosexuality. You revealed more about yourself than you intended there, GayShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I’ll admit it. I haven’t read this whole shit stain thread but Biden won because during the pandemic democrats preferred to mail in the votes, so when you count all legally cast votes he won by a landslide.

Now why don’t you admit Biden was the legally and lawfully elected winner of the most secure election in history?

You could insist, "The President won because of the votes of the college-educated," but those votes were each equal to the votes of the non-college educated.
When did I say they were assigned different values?

And don't use the college educated BS with me. I have an undergrad from Duke and MBA from NU. That is not the same as someone with a degree in History from Salem State. There are different levels of "educated".

Who needs mods, GayShortBus? I referred to someone aa a "flaming idiot" and you called that a shot against gays. Only a fag with thin skin and no brain would think "flaming idiot" has anything to do with homosexuality. You revealed more about yourself than you intended there, GayShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:
So I never said I was "gay". You made it up. Thanks for playing, transFido.

You have made several statements defending trans so you must be trans by your own warped logic. :)

I’ll admit it. I haven’t read this whole shit stain thread but Biden won because during the pandemic democrats preferred to mail in the votes, so when you count all legally cast votes he won by a landslide.

Now why don’t you admit Biden was the legally and lawfully elected winner of the most secure election in history?
I have admitted it. I will do it again and in BOLD. In terms of the most secure? That is subjective. I have been involved in town elections and they are very secure IMO.

Biden was the legally and lawfully elected winner

So I never said I was "gay". You made it up. Thanks for playing, transFido.

You have made several statements defending trans so you must be trans by your own warped logic. :)

Moron, that's why I said you "revealed" it. :eusa_doh:

And don't use the college educated BS with me. I have an undergrad from Duke and MBA from NU. That is not the same as someone with a degree in History from Salem State. There are different levels of "educated".
You miss the point. College-educated Americans are no more the reason why the president won than are left-handed Americans. A president wins because of all, equal votes.

Biden received 81,268,924 individual votes, 51.3% of the total votes cast, resulting in 306 electoral votes. Specifics, such as whether voters were wearing shoes or sandals are irrelevant.

I hate the title of this Thread

just despise it

that soul-less creature did NOT win in any way, shape or form

and the fact that the election was stolen makes him an even bigger loser

poor dude's on his way to Hell... (no i am not judging... just stating facts or reality... All those who promote the murder of children can presumably be said to be on their way... not to Heaven)

Nope. That was how you interpreted it.
But that is OK that you want to offend the gay community. You are a hypocrite leftard.

False, sissy. That's what you revealed when you got all upset that I made a gay slur when in fact, I said nothing at all about gays.

I hate the title of this Thread

just despise it

that soul-less creature did NOT win in any way, shape or form

and the fact that the election was stolen makes him an even bigger loser

poor dude's on his way to Hell... (no i am not judging... just stating facts or reality... All those who promote the murder of children can presumably be said to be on their way... not to Heaven)

Poor baby. :itsok:

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

Nope. Not what happened and you admit you made a gay slur. LoL

good job transFido.

LOLOL

Retard, calling someone a "flaming idiot" is not a gay slur as it has no reference to homosexuality. You only think it does because you're gay and super sensitive to gay slurs.

Are you ever not a GayShortBus?

Ever?? :ack-1:

LOLOL

Retard, calling someone a "flaming idiot" is not a gay slur as it has no reference to homosexuality. You only think it does because you're gay and super sensitive to gay slurs.

Are you ever not a GayShortBus?

Ever?? :ack-1:
You said you made a gay slur did you not? It’s Ok transFido. Why are you so triggered?

Poor baby. :itsok:

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg
are you going to send this post to yourself and all your crazy lib friends

when Rs CREAM your sorry asses in November?

and in 24?

ha ha... hypocrites as per usual... liars, deceivers... sicko baby killers

Forum List

Back