Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

1645070478983.png

Attachments

• 1645070591559.png
    1645070591559.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 48
Then why bring it up?

Dems were worried abut the virus so they voted absentee.

Republicans were not and Trump told them to vote in person.

Pretty simple
Aha..the virus only kills Republicans and not Democrats or Independents? I bring it up because the optics are horrible.

Bullshit. You bring it up because you're a troll
Well then why are you posting here? I am being very polite. If you don’t see that the optics are horrible I cannot help you. If we fix the optics it goes a long way to fix the country. Your response is that there is no proof of widespread fraud, I agree. There is also no proof of widespread speeding but people speed all the time. The optics here are horrible and hence many believe the election was stolen.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454

Trump spent an entire year telling his voters that mail in ballots wouldn't be counted. The Post Office would lose them, they were subject to fraud. His voters believed him and went in person. People who have a choice will vote by mail because Republicans have closed so many polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, in red states.

When you close polling stations, making it harder for people to vote in person, voting by mail becomes your only alternative.

Trump spent an entire year telling his voters that mail in ballots wouldn't be counted. The Post Office would lose them, they were subject to fraud. His voters believed him and went in person. People who have a choice will vote by mail because Republicans have closed so many polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, in red states.

When you close polling stations, making it harder for people to vote in person, voting by mail becomes your only alternative.
So it was only an alternative for Independents and Democrats? I see.

Biden won because he and all the demrats thugs stole the election.

That's why, and in many more ways than one.

We were just discussing how the true definition of "WOKE" is to recognize the Demonicrooks stole the election.

Crooked-COVID the same.

;)

Forum List

Back