No Excuse Absentee Voting In Georgia Survives At State Election Board Vote To End It.

Not in Georgia.

Some states (like California) have gone all in with VBM. People do have the option to go to the Polling Station. I prefer VBM because all I have to do take the ballot to the drop box at the library. I use vote tracker, that way I find when my has picked up, then when it is counted.

View attachment 902283

I'm sorry, that link doesn't support your claim of ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

As a matter of fact it undercuts your claim. It says some state mailed ballot packages to registered voters. So if you weren't registered they didn't get sent one. Meaning NOT everyone and NOT to every address. Only to registered voters at specific addresses.

Care to try again?

(Although kudos on providing a reputable source. That is appreciated.)

WW
Just stop please! It is WAY to easy to make these MAGAGATARDS look stupid. Nah, just kidding please keep bitch slapping the MAGAGATARD!
MAGA

8 trillion to rebuild our military after Obama decimated it and to put a vaccine on fast track so your miserable life could be saved and to rebuild the economy Obama couldn't..... any other questions?...
Now what has Biden spent in just three years...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump tax cuts
Trump tax cuts

BWAHAHAHA

AND

So you're saying Trump did indeed increase the debt by $8T.

Therefore when you said my claims were false you were lying.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump tax cuts
Trump tax cuts

BWAHAHAHA

AND

So you're saying Trump did indeed increase the debt by $8T.

Therefore when you said my claims were false you were lying.
You can search my posts going back years of me acknowledging that Trump spent a bundle... but he had to after 8 years of destructive Obama and covid.... now like I asked... how much has Biden spent in three years?.... and on what?....

This is a lie.

Voting by mail is perfectly secure..
Registered voters by mail is fine... but that's not what happened in the 2020 covid elections... ballots were sent out without being requested... just sent to an address that was on file... some where empty fields or strip malls... none of that bullshit will fly this next election...

You can search my posts going back years of me acknowledging that Trump spent a bundle... but he had to after 8 years of destructive Obama and covid.... now like I asked... how much has Biden spent in three years?.... and on what?....
Trump Tax Cuts
Trump Tax Cuts
Trump Tax Cuts
Trump Tax Cuts

Obama reduces the deficit year by year.

1708030192475.png

Trump increased it year by year.

So tell me...

What stupid things Trump did do you actually blame Trump for?

Forum List

Back