Biden - Voters should blame Obama

Interesting he should say this. It's the truth, they are in charge. Obama hasn't fixed anything, he doesn't know how.

WLRN on Thursday that voters should hold President Barack Obama, not former President George W. Bush, accountable for the poor state of America’s economy.

Conservative PAC American Crossroads circulated the startling statement Thursday afternoon, expecting it will take Democratic campaign strategists by surprise.

“Right now, understandably — totally legitimate — this is a referendum on Obama and Biden and the nature of the state of the economy,” Biden said.

Polls indicating that more Americans blame Bush for the economy than Obama are not relevant, Biden said.

“Even though fifty-some percent of the American people think that the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant,” Biden stressed. “What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the ones in charge and it’s gotten better, but it hasn’t gotten good enough.”

“I don’t blame them for being mad. We’re in charge,” Biden explained.

Read more: Joe Biden | Obama Economy | George W. Bush | The Daily Caller

I love politicians who take responsibility. Too bad no Republicans do.

DEFLECTION, dick-stain.

Hmmmm ... Why would the Boop bump this ....

Curious.

Is there a "rest of the story" to be revealed?

Nope, I'm just proud of Biden. If they don't take ownership, then they are powerless to fix it.

you're proud of the fact it took 3 years for this administration to take ownership, stop blaming Bush, so they can fix it? WTF was wrong with doing that on day 1?

Interesting he should say this. It's the truth, they are in charge. Obama hasn't fixed anything, he doesn't know how.

"To the extent the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility," Bush said.

ooooooops

rdean? did your head explode?

:eusa_whistle:

When's Obama going to? Blaming Bush is working out so well for him (what - 34% approval? Shove your Hope and Change sideways, asswipe - he's a miserable fucking failure, like you are)

Thin skin?

"To the extent the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility," Bush said.

ooooooops

rdean? did your head explode?

:eusa_whistle:

Not exactly unconditional. Reminds me of Republicans who say, "Well, IF it upset anyone because they are so sensitive, then, I suppose I would apologize".

Hilarious!

Nope, I'm just proud of Biden. If they don't take ownership, then they are powerless to fix it.

I fixed a car I didnt own the other day.

By your own logic:

Obama hasnt taken ownership of the economy..... HOW CAN HE FIX IT?

I think it should be more like this:

Republicans will block everything Obama does..... HOW CAN HE FIX IT

There, now that's an honest statement.
What about those 2 years that the DEMS where in control of house, senate and the wh. He didnt fix it then it got WORSE!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back