Biden to demonize Trump

How about if someone shot your wife or girlfriend? Would you say she got what she deserved?
My wife is not a QAnon MAGA traitor bitch.

Why was that stupid bitch trying to crawl through that broken window? She obviously had bad intentions.

You racist MAGAts have no problem when unarmed black people are shot.

What are you going to do when Trump loses or is taken off all the ballots?
Do you approve of tactics like that in our democracy? How about if Biden was taken off some ballots?

My wife is not a QAnon MAGA traitor bitch.

Why was that stupid bitch trying to crawl through that broken window? She obviously had bad intentions.

You racist MAGAts have no problem when unarmed black people are shot.
Bullshit.

Do you approve of tactics like that in our democracy? How about if Biden was taken off some ballots?
Trump is an insurrectionist, as defined by the 14th Amendment. He absolutely should be removed from the ballots.

He has not been charged with insurrection you moron.
You don't have to be -- read the 14th Amendment, kleetus.

I'm following the actual text of the Constitution....which conservative justices love to do.

So, you're saying zero. Got it. :rolleyes-41:
So you're saying nuance is beyond your intellectual ability to comprehend. Got it.

I'd ask you to consider this. Putting legality aside for the moment and looking at this through a strictly political lens, do you find it remarkable that a person who's participation in the events leading up to and including 1/6 is being debated as to whether it qualifies as an insurrection...........is even included in a discussion about his candidacy for prez? Because I do.
Zoom out for a minute and examine the larger picture. His involvement in the plot to overturn the election. His refusal to step in and stop the riot. The demands he made on Pence to block Biden's certification. The call to arms to his supporters. The abuse of the DoJ. His call to GA. Any one of these things, with any other American politician, would be immediately disqualifying because of a lack of voter support.

You don't have to be -- read the 14th Amendment, kleetus.

I'm following the actual text of the Constitution....which conservative justices love to do.
SCOTUS will decide.

So you're saying nuance is beyond your intellectual ability to comprehend. Got it.

I'd ask you to consider this. Putting legality aside for the moment and looking at this through a strictly political lens, do you find it remarkable that a person who's participation in the events leading up to and including 1/6 is being debated as to whether it qualifies as an insurrection...........is even included in a discussion about his candidacy for prez? Because I do.
Zoom out for a minute and examine the larger picture. His involvement in the plot to overturn the election. His refusal to step in and stop the riot. The demands he made on Pence to block Biden's certification. The call to arms to his supporters. The abuse of the DoJ. His call to GA. Any one of these things, with any other American politician, would be immediately disqualifying because of a lack of voter support.
When the left cherry picks what they want the media to print, and not the entire context, then it's just utter bullshit.
Stay tuned when BOTH sides get to speak.

SCOTUS will decide.
The conservative SCOTUS justices will probably try to find a bullshit way to protect Trump.

But the 14th Amendment is perfectly clear and Trump should be disqualified from running.

When the left cherry picks what they want the media to print, and not the entire context, then it's just utter bullshit.
Stay tuned when BOTH sides get to speak.
The entire "context" of a MAGA mob attacking the Capitol, seriously injuring 140 cops, and trying to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi???

Yeah....whatever, kleetus. You've got nothing.

The gobsmacking irony here is that Trump is insisting the democratic principles involved in allowing him on the ballot should be respected after having violated those same kinds of principles by not respecting the will of the voters.

The entire "context" of a MAGA mob attacking the Capitol, seriously injuring 140 cops, and trying to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi???

Yeah....whatever, kleetus. You've got nothing.
Phyllis, when this all goes to court, you will be able to get both sides of what actually went down.
What Trump actually did do, and what Trump actually didn't do.
You will see that there were a few bad eggs that created a riot, not an insurrection.

What are you going to do when Trump loses or is taken off all the ballots? That's the bigger question.

I see you being the violent type.
We are a peaceful type. Not like you, we will respond to you in kind, in the future however

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes, the 14th Amendment is perfectly clear, and is exactly why Trump is qualified to be able to run. :smoke:
Not according to its author's.

Forum List

Back