Biden to demonize Trump

The conservative SCOTUS justices will probably try to find a bullshit way to protect Trump.

But the 14th Amendment is perfectly clear and Trump should be disqualified from running.
Nonsense.

The conservative SCOTUS justices will probably try to find a bullshit way to protect Trump.
Exactly.

Phyllis, when this all goes to court, you will be able to get both sides of what actually went down.
What Trump actually did do, and what Trump actually didn't do.
You will see that there were a few bad eggs that created a riot, not an insurrection.
And you're completely ignoring the fake elector scheme...even though several of Trump's cronies have already pleaded guilty. Not to mention the ongoing investigations for the Republican electoral college voters at the state level who are also facing criminal charges.

That is also part of the insurrection plot. You just want to try to muddy the waters because you don't want to deal with the truth of what Trump and the Republican Party has become, which is a threat to democracy.

In today's speech Biden will talk about Trump leading an insurrection on 1/6/2021. This is all Biden has as he has not accomplished anything positive to talk about.

It's all he's got....He can't tout anything to do with the economy, the border, foreign policy, or anything to do with the welfare of the average American voter, so he has to focus on the great orange boogeyman....And libs cheer this clown....

It's all he's got....He can't tout anything to do with the economy, the border, foreign policy, or anything to do with the welfare of the average American voter, so he has to focus on the great orange boogeyman....And libs cheer this clown....
It's all Biden needs --- Trump is a threat to democracy. And Biden will win in November and Trump and you deranged MAGAts will probably become violent again.

And you're completely ignoring the fake elector scheme...even though several of Trump's cronies have already pleaded guilty. Not to mention the ongoing investigations for the Republican electoral college voters at the state level who are also facing criminal charges.

That is also part of the insurrection plot. You just want to try to muddy the waters because you don't want to deal with the truth of what Trump and the Republican Party has become, which is a threat to democracy.
Oh please....Just what we needed in here, another DSA brownshirt agitator....

It's all Biden needs --- Trump is a threat to democracy. And Biden will win in November and Trump and you deranged MAGAts will probably become violent again.
You're a joke....All you have are false narratives, and name calling....You're going to need to do way better...

I put trolls like you on ignore. Bye now!
Good, because you bring NOTHING to the table....which explains why you are a MAGAt in the first place.

Let's face it....you're not exactly working on your Ph D.

You're a joke....All you have are false narratives, and name calling....You're going to need to do way better...
Why? You MAGAts are no competition.

Trump tries to steal an election, and all you worthless fascists do is make pathetic excuses for him. Sad.

Last edited:
Competition? Tell me what do you win?
Nothing. But that dude said "I have to do better". No, I don't.

Anyone who still supports Trump after Jan 6 is simply not an intelligent, rational person. In fact, you people are actually quite dangerous.

Anyone who still supports Trump after Jan 6 is simply not an intelligent, rational person. In fact, you people are actually quite dangerous.
You sound like a young man....Get back to me when life catches up with you....

You sound like a young man....Get back to me when life catches up with you....
So you learned absolutely nothing in your old age? You still support a traitor like Trump after everything that has happened?

Fucking sad.

Anyone who believes J6 was nothing but a protest that turned violent (with help) is the dumbass. Guess what that makes you?

In today's speech Biden will talk about Trump leading an insurrection on 1/6/2021. This is all Biden has as he has not accomplished anything positive to talk about.

It won't be hard. All day every day will be Jan 6 and abortion.

Forum List

Back