Biden to demonize Trump

Biden doesn't meet the criteria to be kept off a ballot. Biden isn't responsible for Trump taking off with a truck load full of government property/documents. Biden didn't cook Trump's books.
Try again, crackpot
Is Biden responsible for taking off with his own tranche of secret documents? Why did Biden lie about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings?

Tell the same thing to your racist and fascist Trump supporters who tried to overthrow our democracy.

I thought you fascists loved the cops....why did you injure 140 of them on Jan 6? How can Repugs be so full of shit??

You people went way too far on Jan 6. And it's why the fascist Repug Party will never control the White House again and it's why they will never have complete control of Congress ever again.
Your people went way too far for the whole summer of 2020 and when Trump was elected in 2016. Bunch of violent fascist Democrats encourage them on. Hypocrite much?

Screenshot_20220306-105448_Chrome.jpg

It's pretty pathetic when a President must resort to attacking an opponent because he has been a failure.
I have no problem with attacking opponents. But when 100% of your campaign is about your opponent, you know you are in trouble.

Your people went way too far for the whole summer of 2020 and when Trump was elected in 2016. Bunch of violent fascist Democrats encourage them on. Hypocrite much?

View attachment 884210
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....tell me all about the devious BLM fake elector scheme and how BLM was trying to kill the Vice President and Nancy Pelosi and how they tried to overthrow the 2020 election when they damaged a freaking post office building in Portland, OR.

You're comparing marbles to boulders. You've got NOTHING, kleetus.

I have no problem with attacking opponents. But when 100% of your campaign is about your opponent, you know you are in trouble.
More like this country is in trouble if Trump becomes president again...which was the whole point of Biden's speech.

Coming on here and trolling all day about Biden and the bad libs is fun for you, I get it. But Trump's election will absolutely destroy this country.

This is not a game, anymore.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....tell me all about the devious BLM fake elector scheme and how BLM was trying to kill the Vice President and Nancy Pelosi and how they tried to overthrow the 2020 election when they damaged a freaking post office building in Portland, OR.

You're comparing marbles to boulders. You've got NOTHING, kleetus.
LOL, your people sure taught January Sixers had to throw a party! Tell me about when your people tried to burn down that church in Lafayette, and when they tried to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland Oregon Skippy.

Screenshot_20220206-092208_Chrome.jpg

More like this country is in trouble if Trump becomes president again...which was the whole point of Biden's speech.

Coming on here and trolling all day about Biden and the bad libs is fun for you, I get it. But Trump's election will absolutely destroy this country.

This is not a game, anymore.
You going to hit the streets when Trump gets re-elected? You are right it's no longer a game . LOL Open Season

Screenshot_20211119-131111_Chrome.jpg

Biden doesn't meet the criteria to be kept off a ballot. Biden isn't responsible for Trump taking off with a truck load full of government property/documents. Biden didn't cook Trump's books.
Try again, crackpot
That's what your cult says

While I agree it doesn't really take a genius to point out all the terrible things tRump has done that doesn't mean you have to be an idiot to do it.

Critical thinking is not exactly your strength, is it.
Just curious, do you ever offer the board anything but insulting snark?

In today's speech Biden will talk about Trump leading an insurrection on 1/6/2021. This is all Biden has as he has not accomplished anything positive to talk about.

P01135809 engaged in Insurrection. He wants to be dictator. Fuck him.

Just curious, do you ever offer the board anything but insulting snark?
Yes, but then your pals jump on all at once and spam the thread with "faggot" memes until it gets sent to the badlands.

Any more stupid questions?

No it wasn't, that's just what the left's talking point is. You are just an indoctrinated minion.
It was a riot....
What was the riot's purpose? Are you aware there were other aspects of the insurrection beyond the actions of the mob? If not, read the 1/6 committee's report.

How many were convicted of insurrection?
Was Trump charged with insurrection?
Damn dude, I thought you were smarter than this. It's all about getting convictions.

Educate yourself

Damn dude, I thought you were smarter than this. It's all about getting convictions.

Educate yourself

Nice post, now answer the questions.

How many were convicted of insurrection?
Was Trump charged with insurrection?

Is Biden responsible for taking off with his own tranche of secret documents? Why did Biden lie about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings?
Keep peddling crackpot theories. What matters is that Biden doesn't meet the criteria for keeping him off a ballot.

Forum List

Back