Biden to demonize Trump

Nice post, now answer the questions.

How many were convicted of insurrection?
Was Trump charged with insurrection?
headbang3.gif

I just explained that with a link.

How many were convicted of insurrection?

Is sedition the same thing as insurrection?

While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.

That said, the federal law against insurrection, Section 2383, slightly blurs that line. It says that “whoever incites, sets on foot, assists or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto” is guilty of that offense. Its penalty is up to 10 years in prison and disqualification from holding federal office.

Is sedition the same thing as insurrection?

While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.

That said, the federal law against insurrection, Section 2383, slightly blurs that line. It says that “whoever incites, sets on foot, assists or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto” is guilty of that offense. Its penalty is up to 10 years in prison and disqualification from holding federal office.

So, you're saying zero. Got it. :rolleyes-41:

Damn dude, I thought you were smarter than this. It's all about getting convictions.

In fact, it is not.
Guilty people walk free every day because of the peculiarities of the law.
Trump is free. Every American, left, right or MAGA nut knows he belongs in prison and is guilty of countless crimes.

In fact, it is not.
Trump is free. Every American, left, right or MAGA nut knows he belongs in prison and is guilty of countless crimes.
tRump hasn't been to trial yet.

No it wasn't, that's just what the left's talking point is. You are just an indoctrinated minion.
It was a riot....how many were convicted of 'insurrection'?
You fascists tried to overthrow the 2020 election.

Yeah, it was an insurrection.

Yep, and he is walking free while we Ll know, like I said, he is a lifetime criminal.
I agree. He should be in prison.

Large amounts of money keep people out of prison all the time.

I don't like it, but that's just the reality we live in.

In fact, it is not.
You are a retard.

Forum List

Back