Is it just me or has Nikki Haley been on CNN alot lately?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
Is there really an upside to doing that? I'm assuming she's trying to get the independent voter.

1708636606714.png

Is there really an upside to doing that? I'm assuming she's trying to get the independent voter.
Probably just you. I think she is running for President or something, so you'll probably see a lot on all mainstream networks if she has something to say. If problem, try your channel selector.

Probably just you. I think she is running for President or something, so you'll probably see a lot on all mainstream networks if she has something to say. If problem, try your channel selector.
Experiencing Prog pure hate for Republicans in social media/TV/entertainment of all ways means no trust. The files on her are in every Prog outlet for destruction of her reputation if she were the standard bearer for the Republican Party. And as of today, she would lose in a landslide against Joe. Of course, the Progs will know this and adjust the fixing of the race as needed. Just enough control of the House and Senate to pass some more massive fiat currency printing legislation.

Experiencing Prog pure hate for Republicans in social media/TV/entertainment of all ways means no trust. The files on her are in every Prog outlet for destruction of her reputation if she were the standard bearer for the Republican Party. And as of today, she would lose in a landslide against Joe. Of course, the Progs will know this and adjust the fixing of the race as needed. Just enough control of the House and Senate to pass some more massive fiat currency printing legislation.
Adjust the "fixing of the race"? What a paranoid, cynical simp! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Someone thinks she is hurting Trump and keeping her in it. She knows she doesn't have a shot so she is getting something out of it. Would love to know her net worth before she entered the campaign and once she leaves. As additional incentive, she'll be working at CNN soon.

Republicans held their noses and voted for McCain, Romney, both Bushes and Dole. They'll do the same for Haley if need be.

There literally are only two choices.
Vote for the continued runaway destruction of the country or vote to slow it down.
If you slow it down people get acclimated to it and become passive. What's needed is the greater evil to prevail so that people don't fall back asleep.

Forum List

Back