Biden offshore accounts?

So you are fresh out of evidence for your money laundering accusation. That's what I figured.
nope,, in fact I posted some in this thread you obviously are to busy running your mouth to see..

what I am fresh out of is the desire to educate those that already chose to remain ignorant,,,

nope,, in fact I posted some in this thread you obviously are to busy running your mouth to see..

what I am fresh out of is the desire to educate those that already chose to remain ignorant,,,
Are you talking about the video clip where Comer is flapping his gums over a suspicious activity report?
Wake me up when you have a better joke

Are you talking about the video clip where Comer is flapping his gums over a suspicious activity report?
Wake me up when you have a better joke
so you only know what people tell you,,

no wonder youre so ignorant,,,

I will give you this,,
it has all the evidence you need to know with documentation and first hand accounts to back it up

so you only know what people tell you,,

no wonder youre so ignorant,,,

I will give you this,,
it has all the evidence you need to know with documentation and first hand accounts to back it up

You keep using this word "evidence". I don't think you know what that means.

Inigo Montoya

is that all you think there is??

yep,,, ignorance is bliss,,,
At this point in time, yes. You can read into statements from Comer whatever you like, but to bust the "Biden crime family" you simply need more. Maybe it will materialize, but as of now it hasn't.

At this point in time, yes. You can read into statements from Comer whatever you like, but to bust the "Biden crime family" you simply need more. Maybe it will materialize, but as of now it hasn't.
it isnt his statements that are the evidence,, its what hes basing them on,,,

and its obvious you have chosen the ignorance route so you can make childish dumbass comments like this,,,

so please continue with your journey,, just dont come around saying no evidence exists when you know its there but refuse to see it,,

we will only make fun of you,,,

it isnt his statements that are the evidence,, its what hes basing them on,,,

and its obvious you have chosen the ignorance route so you can make childish dumbass comments like this,,,

so please continue with your journey,, just dont come around saying no evidence exists when you know its there but refuse to see it,,

we will only make fun of you,,,
Banks are required to submit suspicious activity reports on anything out of the ordinary. They do that to protect themselves and that's why most end up nowhere when they are investigated.

You just have to wait until Comer has the goods.

Banks are required to submit suspicious activity reports on anything out of the ordinary. They do that to protect themselves and that's why most end up nowhere when they are investigated.

You just have to wait until Comer has the goods.
OK,,, and??

I am very in tune,,

but you have admitted and demonstrated youre knowledge is limited at best,,

thats why its a waste of time trying to converse with you,, youre to ignorant,,
You bet. My knowledge about the crimes of the Biden crime family is zero. As soon as Comer comes up with the evidence of crimes, my knowledge about the subject will change.

It's you who claims knowledge of crimes for which you have no evidence at this point.

You bet. My knowledge about the crimes of the Biden crime family is zero. As soon as Comer comes up with the evidence of crimes, my knowledge about the subject will change.

It's you who claims knowledge of crimes for which you have no evidence at this point.
your mother should have raised you better and taught you to keep quite while adults are talking,,

your mother should have raised you better and taught you to keep quite while adults are talking,,
I actually doubt that you are an adult by childishly insisting that the investigation is over and evidence for criminal activity by the Biden family has been found.

Forum List

Back