Biden offshore accounts?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
IRS whistleblowers have indicated that they have documents suggesting that the Biden family, possibly Joe Biden himself, are hiding money offshore. These IRS whistleblowers have been asked to produce the documents relating to Biden's offshore bank accounts relating to the House and Means Committee.

These documents can't go to Comer. They have to go to House Ways and Means because they're the only committee permitted to see it. They have not seen the documents yet, but when they do, it goes through a vote and then the documents will be released. So, put this into perspective. Mitt Romney was eviscerated for having offshore bank accounts in the 2012 election. He disclosed them. He took a hit period, but Mitt Romney ran Bain Capital, an international leveraged buyout shop with a worldwide clientele in finance.

JESSE WATTERS: The Biden family may have offshore bank accounts

Biden has been selling his political influence for DECADES!

They all know about it...including comer...including the FBI and the IRS. Hell, even santa claus knows about it.

The question is...are they going to DO anything about it?

They = the Democrat Party, the Corporate Media, the Justice System, Hollywood?

Oh, you meant the Republicans.

That's the question, ain't it?

Oh, you meant the Republicans.

That's the question, ain't it?

That's why I am NOT a republican! They are all a bunch of empty nut sacks too afraid to fight the good fight!

I hate the republicans just a little less that I despise democrats! (with the exception of jim jordan and a few others).

That's why I am NOT a republican! They are all a bunch of empty nut sacks too afraid to fight the good fight!

I hate the republicans just a little less that I despise democrats! (with the exception of jim jordan and a few others).

I sympathize man.

My philosophy?

I just got clued in recently...was a Democrat.

So I'm gonna give them 2024 as the final test.

Trump has changed a lot.

Whatever happens, that much cannot be denied.

It's only a stutter!!!!

bidens sar.jpg

IRS whistleblowers have indicated that they have documents suggesting that the Biden family, possibly Joe Biden himself, are hiding money offshore. These IRS whistleblowers have been asked to produce the documents relating to Biden's offshore bank accounts relating to the House and Means Committee.

These documents can't go to Comer. They have to go to House Ways and Means because they're the only committee permitted to see it. They have not seen the documents yet, but when they do, it goes through a vote and then the documents will be released. So, put this into perspective. Mitt Romney was eviscerated for having offshore bank accounts in the 2012 election. He disclosed them. He took a hit period, but Mitt Romney ran Bain Capital, an international leveraged buyout shop with a worldwide clientele in finance.

JESSE WATTERS: The Biden family may have offshore bank accounts

As your OP points out, having an offshore account is not illegal.

Biden offshore accounts?​

IRS whistleblowers have indicated that they have documents suggesting that the Biden family, possibly Joe Biden himself, are hiding money offshore.

Of course they do. All of their money comes from offshore, all of their interests and friends are offshore, that is where Joe thinks he has squirreled away all of his criminal loot beyond the detection of the US people.

who said it was,???

what is was used for is where the problems start,,,

do you have any idea what product or service they provided other than laundering money from foreign countries???
I'm sure it was used for the same reason other rich folks use offshore accounts. Tax benefits, asset protection and possibly higher interest rates.

I don't know how members of the Biden family make their money. I was under the impression that you do

I'm sure it was used for the same reason other rich folks use offshore accounts. Tax benefits, asset protection and possibly higher interest rates.

I don't know how members of the Biden family make their money. I was under the impression that you did.
so you know nothing more than the rest of us,,,

one thing we do know for a fact is its being used to launder money from foreign countries to the biden family,,
10% for the big guy,,

Forum List

Back