Biden: memos establish he lied again. Was in on the mar a Lago raid before hand.

Pathetic. The completely unprecedented effort to seek a search warrant (wherein the government is alleging even a suspicion of crimes) against a former President and then getting the warrant and executing it against a former President is the stuff of history. Even a dimshit like Brandon would realize that there would be massive political blowback over such a move.

So, yes. Even the most basic understanding of politics and government should inform you that OF COURSE they kept the President in the loop (between his naps and changing his diapers).

And now it’s confirmed. You can continue to deny the already proved facts and stick your dopey ass fingers in your dopey ass ears. You can chant, “no no no; I can’t hear you!! I can’t heeeaaarrr youuuu! Lalalalalala” all you want. But it won’t change a single fact.

You’re a dolt.

We've never had a President in modern times who hired so many felons.... Yet you support him. Bizarre.

But then again, you also believe Obama was from Africa as I seem to recall from one of your many aliases you've used to hide your shady past.

We've never had a President in modern times who hired so many felons.... Yet you support him. Bizarre.

Zzz. When you don’t have an argument, throw bullshit. Not bizarre exactly. Just cheap ass shit. And typical of you.
But then again, you also believe Obama was from Africa

Wrong. I am not one who claims that. So either you make shit up or you outright lie.

Which is it, you retard?
as I seem to recall from one of your many aliases you've used to hide your shady past.
Again. Wrong. It’s no secret that I’ve changed usernames. It’s also no secret that I was once the member with the username “Liability” and with the username “ilarMeilyr” or something like that. In fact, my current username is obviously a tip off. I wasn’t hiding anything.

But you don’t “recall” me ever saying that Obumbler was actually African. You are a liar.

What I pointed out was that his own fucking literary agent wrote about Obumbler that he was from Kenya. And I did dispute that a Certification of Live Birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate.

But try to focus on the present and on the topic, even if it is something you’d rather deflect away from. That’s a good little libtard! 👏

Zzz. When you don’t have an argument, throw bullshit. Not bizarre exactly. Just cheap ass shit. And typical of you.
We've had another president who hired so many felons in recent times? Perhaps you can tell us who that was. Or are you just going to hurl insults which is so typical of you?
Wrong. I am not one who claims that. So either you make shit up or you outright lie.
You've had so many aliases...who knows what you've posted and what you haven't? So you believe Obama was born here...but you support a man who thinks otherwise? Wow... you're pretty retarded.
Again. Wrong. It’s no secret that I’ve changed usernames. It’s also no secret that I was once the member with the username “Liability” and with the username “ilarMeilyr” or something like that. In fact, my current username is obviously a tip off. I wasn’t hiding anything.
Sure...and the reason you've had to run from your past?
What I pointed out was that his own fucking literary agent wrote about Obumbler that he was from Kenya. And I did dispute that a Certification of Live Birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate.

But try to focus on the present and on the topic, even if it is something you’d rather deflect away from. That’s a good little libtard! 👏
Ahh, into hair splitting.... so typical.

We've had another president who hired so many felons in recent times? Perhaps you can tell us who that was. Or are you just going to hurl insults which is so typical of you?

Still trying? :laughing0301:
You've had so many aliases...who knows what you've posted and what you haven't?
I’ve had three I believe. And if you don’t know, then I guess you’re admitting that you shouldn’t have made your claim.
So you believe Obama was born here...but you support a man who thinks otherwise? Wow... you're pretty retarded.
No. You’re retarded. I didn’t support anyone. I merely pointed out that Obumbler didn’t correct his literary agent. Curious. And his certification of live birth wasn’t a birth certificate. But he could have released his own birth certificate. He chose not to. Curious.

In any event, this isn’t the Obumbler thread. You’re still stuck on stupid and on deflection efforts.
Sure...and the reason you've had to run from your past?
I never had to run. I chose to switch some stuff up. Why would it matter to you? Yiure quite strange and stupid but still engaged in obvious deflection efforts. We all know why! 😎
Ahh, into hair splitting.... so typical.
Obviously you’re wrong again. I wasn’t splitting hairs. Like words, phrases also have meaning. You don’t.

Maybe you’d like to offer a comment, now, on why Brandon lied about not knowing in advance about the fucking raid?

No? You don’t want to be deflected from your selection efforts?

Last edited:
So the FBI briefs him on every raid? Do you think that really happens? If so...well...you're pretty stupid.
Seriously? The DOJ is going to raid for the first time in a former President’s home,, who maybe be Biden’s presidential opponent in the next election and the DOJ isn’t going to brief the President? You are smarter than that.

Seriously? The DOJ is going to raid for the first time in a former President’s home,, who maybe be Biden’s presidential opponent in the next election and the DOJ isn’t going to brief the President? You are smarter than that.
No. She’s not. It’s not an act. She really is stupid.

I think they go out of their way to not tell the President about this. A). Because it's not something they would normally do and B). Because of the political optics.

The fact that a right wing kook site is the only one with this "bombshell" information should tell you something. You're smarter than this...aren't you?

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.
In fairness, Biden himself is just a figurehead and learns about "his" policies as he reads them from the teleprompter

Of course. What I don’t believe is how stubborn you libtards are when confronted by something that can be demonstrated. That’s truly incredible.
Just wait until we get a little closer to the election in November. They're already showing signs that they plan to say the election will have been stolen. The average Democrat is so fueled on Trump hate that they're blindly piling on to push these ideas but when they get to the point where their beloved media begins sending signals that they have to get in the streets to fight, THEN we'll see who the real hardcore types are.

What's the most amazing thing is their seeming belief that they can ram an illegitimate government down the throats of 50 + million Americans and that they will get no pushback. They are so mind numbed by that media that they actually believe the rest of us MUST obey them or the government will force us to.

I think they go out of their way to not tell the President about this. A). Because it's not something they would normally do and B). Because of the political optics.

The fact that a right wing kook site is the only one with this "bombshell" information should tell you something. You're smarter than this...aren't you?
The source is questionable and I’m thinking about how it played out I think the WH would be keyed in because of political fallout and they are prep on how to respond. This isn’t a low level warrant search.

Whether the WH knew ahead of time is not a big story or a “bombshell”, it should be expected and if they didn’t? I would be disappointed in the WH for not.

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.
Your source is very questionable and I would expect the WH knew ahead of time for such an important raid. I’d be very disappointed with the WH had they not known.

Of course. What I don’t believe is how stubborn you libtards are when confronted by something that can be demonstrated. That’s truly incredible.

Of cource. I cannot believe the level of pure unadluterated Bullshit that Traitor Supporters accept after all the thousands of lies he has told.

Why did the Traitor have Three Hundred (300) Classified Documents at Shite-A-Lago. He did not have power unto himself to declassify the documents, policies and procedures in place that would require an intense review of those documents by U.S. Intelligence and Security Services prior to declassification.

You people a Red, White and Blue Shit Fit over HRC's emails. But the Traitor committs a dangerous violation of our Country's National Security, you believe every lie you are told.

Hypocrite Much!

Forum List

Back