Biden: memos establish he lied again. Was in on the mar a Lago raid before hand.

Why do you assume that he was being honest and accurate? There is a declassification process so if he declassified then it should all be easily traced and verified.

There are policies, procedures, rules and regulation governing the declassificaton of U.S. Government Documents. The Traitor does not get to wave his tiny hands over them and somehow as if by magic make classified material declassified. It just don't happen that way.

The source is questionable and I’m thinking about how it played out I think the WH would be keyed in because of political fallout and they are prep on how to respond. This isn’t a low level warrant search.

Whether the WH knew ahead of time is not a big story or a “bombshell”, it should be expected and if they didn’t? I would be disappointed in the WH for not.

I'd be disappointed if the AG was "running it by" the White House before they acted on any front.

Trump is dirty. He hires felons and ignored subpoenas. Now it appears his attorney lied to the FBI about what was turned over.

The DOJ had every right and responsibility to investigate this sleaze bag.

I'd be disappointed if the AG was "running it by" the White House before they acted on any front.

Trump is dirty. He hires felons and ignored subpoenas. Now it appears his attorney lied to the FBI about what was turned over.

The DOJ had every right and responsibility to investigate this sleaze bag.
I never claimed that anyone did or did not have a right. I am saying the WH knew that there was going to be a raid, the AG is going to get clearance from his boss to preform such a high level, unprecedented raid on an ex-president.

Are you assuming He wasn't?
I’m not assuming anything I’m just going by what the fact show. And I’m pretty skeptical on statements made by the media and political people. So I’ll always look for verification to back them up.

Q: What are we not talking about today?...
A: Hunter...
Joe ordered this raid... he has hid from reporters ever since...

I’m not assuming anything I’m just going by what the fact show. And I’m pretty skeptical on statements made by the media and political people. So I’ll always look for verification to back them up.
That's interesting, I haven't seen any facts, only internet/MSM conjecture.

They don't pull off a gig like this without informing POTUS.
Huge political repercussions.
And for those potential repercussions alone, they would have to be beyond stupid not to have pre-advised the President

Garland: Mr. President, I have authorized the search warrant application and a magistrate judge has signed the warrant for us to search Mar-A-Lago. We are ready to execute the warrant.

Brandon: you know, Merick, that might be a bit dicey. He is the former President and all. The American people might not like that!

Garland: true. But imagine how easily you’ll win reflection once he is arrested!

Brandon: well, ok. I guess. But keep my name out of it. Have you seen my Depends dispenser?

The current president is a CIA puppet that takes orders, so it doesn't matter what he supposedly knew. These are the people who helped vote this POS into office:

@6h
'These people's vote counts the same as yours. You're welcome!'

I wish this letter got more attention than it did because it’s breathtaking.

Alan, here, gives a stupid take.

"I was very surprised," Dershowitz said after reading the text of Wall's letter. "The current president should not be able to waive the executive privilege of a predecessor, without the consent of the former president. Otherwise, [privilege] means nothing. What president will ever discuss anything in private if he knows the man who beat him can and will disclose it."

Hell no. For starters, Trump had no problem disclosing plenty of info from the Obama administration. Alan leaves that out. Second, Biden is the executive. Trump is trying to use executive privilege against the executive. It’s so stupid, I find it crazy anyone could think this makes sense.

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.
The piece doesn’t prove you assertion.

When will that be offered?

I’m afraid that since you’re wrong and incredibly stupid, your requests are meaningless. As are you. Go play in traffic, kid.
Bluto

How does the piece affirm President Biden’s knowledge of the raid before it happened?

Read. Try to comprehend.
Bluto

The piece states that the WH approved the DOJ to investigate the missing classified material. Where does it state that President Biden had knowledge of the warrant execution before it happened?

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.

Of course Sippy Cup is in on it.
He ok'd it because he was desperate as his approval ratings were in the septic tank.
Mob boss tactics were called for. Fuck the 4th amendment. Fuck our Constitution!!

Forum List

Back