Biden: memos establish he lied again. Was in on the mar a Lago raid before hand.

Your source is very questionable and I would expect the WH knew ahead of time for such an important raid. I’d be very disappointed with the WH had they not known.

While I am sure Mr. Biden knew of the lawfully executed Search Warant issued against the Traitor, he would have decided to block it or not. A.G. Garland is the person made the final decision.

The failure to appoint A.G. Garland to the Supreme seems like a monumental mistake in hindsight don't all you dead from the neck up GroppenFurhere Followers?

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.
Hahahaha… what specific evidence do you have that the White House knew about or was part of the search warrant/raid?! Besides the misleading headline of this article? Did you even read it? What a joke

While I am sure Mr. Biden knew of the lawfully executed Search Warant issued against the Traitor, he would have decided to block it or not. A.G. Garland is the person made the final decision.

The failure to appoint A.G. Garland to the Supreme seems like a monumental mistake in hindsight don't all you dead from the neck up GroppenFurhere Followers?

You agree with me and then unprovoked you insult me? Pretty classless for someone who claims the moral high road.

Hahahaha… what specific evidence do you have that the White House knew about or was part of the search warrant/raid?! Besides the misleading headline of this article? Did you even read it? What a joke
You don't think the WH knew? I'd be very disappointed in the DOJ and the President if there was no communication during this raid. I would think politics alone would warrant going to the President so at least he knew.

Your source is very questionable and I would expect the WH knew ahead of time for such an important raid. I’d be very disappointed with the WH had they not known.
Don’t know why the source is questionable. It seems pretty solid. And it seems beyond obvious that Brandon knew in advance.

You don't think the WH knew? I'd be very disappointed in the DOJ and the President if there was no communication during this raid. I would think politics alone would warrant going to the President so at least he knew.
I’m sure they were given a heads up just before they went in… I don’t see anything yet that goes against the statements they’ve made. This stuff in the article doesn’t even have anything to do with the raid

I’m sure they were given a heads up just before they went in… I don’t see anything yet that goes against the statements they’ve made. This stuff in the article doesn’t even have anything to do with the raid
The article is worthless, but the WH knew all along, they had to and there is nothing wrong in that regard. I don't understand why this would be a big deal, I think it's a given because of the political weight alone.

The article is worthless, but the WH knew all along, they had to and there is nothing wrong in that regard. I don't understand why this would be a big deal, I think it's a given because of the political weight alone.
The White House knew that the documents were being requested. I don't necessarily think they took part in the search warrant as that would cross lines. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were given a heads up about it but I'd think the DOJ would be pretty damn careful to insulate the WH from a move like this.

The White House knew that the documents were being requested. I don't necessarily think they took part in the search warrant as that would cross lines. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were given a heads up about it but I'd think the DOJ would be pretty damn careful to insulate the WH from a move like this.
I don't think the WH had anything to do with the raid, but they knew when it was going down and I would be willing to bet they were getting live updates as it happened.

I don't think the WH had anything to do with the raid, but they knew when it was going down and I would be willing to bet they were getting live updates as it happened.
Wouldn't surprise me, but who knows... The tards here are saying that it was done by Biden which is completely baseless. I bet the OP didn't even read the article he posted. He saw a headline that said Biden lied and posted is as absolute fact. #SmallMinds

Of cource. I cannot believe the level of pure unadluterated Bullshit that Traitor Supporters accept after all the thousands of lies he has told.
All people lie. You do. So you must not believe your own posts. That’s cool. Nobody else does, either.
Why did the Traitor have Three Hundred (300) Classified Documents at Shite-A-Lago.
First off, you’re an asshole.
Secondly, you have no evidence that he is or ever was a traitor and no valid, intelligent or honest basis to make that retarded claim.
Thirdly, he had zero classified documents.
Fourth: see “first off,” above.
He did not have power unto himself to declassify the documents,
Of course he did.
policies and procedures in place that would require an intense review of those documents by U.S. Intelligence and Security Services prior to declassification.
Your premise is false. The rest of your bleatings are, thus, of no value.
You people a Red, White and Blue Shit Fit over HRC's emails.
She wasn’t President. She had no ability to declassify anything. She was obliged to keep classified documents off her personal server. Her behavior WAS criminal. And you are still a dope.
But the Traitor committs a dangerous violation of our Country's National Security, you believe every lie you are told.
By “traitor,” it seems like in your feeble brain you are speaking of President Trump. No. He didn’t commit any violation of national security. You remain wrong as well as retarded.
Hypocrite Much!

No. You’re just retarded. That’s all.

So the FBI briefs him on every raid? Do you think that really happens? If so...well...you're pretty stupid.
When you go after a former president's residence, they would.

Ever hear of fallout?
An obscure Reich Wing Website is hardly a reliable source.
Only problem with that site is they post or quote sources.

Wouldn't surprise me, but who knows... The tards here are saying that it was done by Biden which is completely baseless. I bet the OP didn't even read the article he posted. He saw a headline that said Biden lied and posted is as absolute fact. #SmallMinds
Nah, Biden had nothing to do with this.

Documents Recovered At Shit-A-Lago Were Among Government's Most Classified Letter Shows.

The National Archives found more than 700 pages of classified material — including “special access program materials,” some of the most highly classified secrets in government — in 15 boxes recovered from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in January, according to correspondence between the National Archivist and his legal team.

The May 10 letter — posted late Monday on the website of John Solomon, a conservative journalist and one of Trump’s authorized liaisons to the National Archives to review papers from his presidency — showed that N.A.R.A. (National Archives and Records Administration) and federal investigators had grown increasingly alarmed about potential damage to national security caused by the warehousing of these documents at Mar-a-Lago, as well as by Trump’s resistance to sharing them with the FBI.

These records included 700 pages of classified material, according to the letter, sent by National Archivist Debra Wall to Trump’s attorney, Evan Corcoran, and it doesn’t include records recovered by the Justice Department and FBI during a June meeting and the Aug. 11 search of the Mar-a-Lago premises.

These records included 700 pages of classified material, according to the letter, sent by National Archivist Debra Wall to Trump’s attorney, Evan Corcoran, and it doesn’t include records recovered by the Justice Department and FBI during a June meeting and the Aug. 11 search of the Mar-a-Lago premises.

When you go after a former president's residence, they would.

Ever hear of fallout?

Only problem with that site is they post or quote sources.

The only problem with that site is the fact is it caters to the Reich Wing.

While Mr. Biden would have been briefed on the Search of Shit-A-Lago, it was A.G. Garland who gave the go ahead for the search.

Maybe you people should have approved of the appointment of Garland to SCOTUS.

Documents Recovered At Shit-A-Lago Were Among Government's Most Classified Letter Shows.

The National Archives found more than 700 pages of classified material — including “special access program materials,” some of the most highly classified secrets in government — in 15 boxes recovered from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in January, according to correspondence between the National Archivist and his legal team.

The May 10 letter — posted late Monday on the website of John Solomon, a conservative journalist and one of Trump’s authorized liaisons to the National Archives to review papers from his presidency — showed that N.A.R.A. (National Archives and Records Administration) and federal investigators had grown increasingly alarmed about potential damage to national security caused by the warehousing of these documents at Mar-a-Lago, as well as by Trump’s resistance to sharing them with the FBI.

Wrong. What was found were some documents which were MARKED as classified. But once the President declares them as declassified the old markings no longer control.

Poor old bullshitActually wasted so many electrons so needlessly and ignorantly.

The only problem with that site is the fact is it caters to the Reich Wing.

While Mr. Biden would have been briefed on the Search of Shit-A-Lago, it was A.G. Garland who gave the go ahead for the search.

Maybe you people should have approved of the appointment of Garland to SCOTUS.
Site caters to the truth.

Garland is a peckerhead at DOJ, thank God they kept him from SCOTUS.

Wrong. What was found were some documents which were MARKED as classified. But once the President declares them as declassified the old markings no longer control.

Poor old bullshitActually wasted so many electrons so needlessly and ignorantly.
I believe the file titles were still marked at certain classification levels, which were supposed to be lined out, I believe.
This is all speculation with no basis other than what the Trump loving MSM is putting out for consumption.

My my, just like the good old days between 2016 and 2021.

I believe the file titles were still marked at certain classification levels, which were supposed to be lined out, I believe.
This is all speculation with no basis other than what the Trump loving MSM is putting out for consumption.

My my, just like the good old days between 2016 and 2021.
If we assume (and I do) that Kash Patel spoke honestly and that he was accurate, then the only trouble is the failure to line-out the markings on the documents and otherwise have the various systems note the updated (declassified) status of those documents. But even while that’s imperfect, it doesn’t alter the fact that he had declassified them while still President.

If we assume (and I do) that Kash Patel spoke honestly and that he was accurate, then the only trouble is the failure to line-out the markings on the documents and otherwise have the various systems note the updated (declassified) status of those documents. But even while that’s imperfect, it doesn’t alter the fact that he had declassified them while still President.
Why do you assume that he was being honest and accurate? There is a declassification process so if he declassified then it should all be easily traced and verified.

Forum List

Back