Biden: memos establish he lied again. Was in on the mar a Lago raid before hand.

Under Biden- the Usurper President - all we hear is lies lies and more lies!

What worms they are! :mad-61:
worms can't help being worms

Humans have free will so the elite Ds are lower than worms, using their free will to destroy the nation.. They will get what they deserve Some Day

Bluto

The piece states that the WH approved the DOJ to investigate the missing classified material. Where does it state that President Biden had knowledge of the warrant execution before it happened?
I can point you to evidence, odd0. I am unable to make your brain function.

I will however deign to stoop low enough to give you a tantalizing tidbit:

Long before it professed no prior knowledge of the raid on Donald Trump's estate, the Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to instigate the criminal probe into alleged mishandling of documents, allowing the FBI to review evidence retrieved from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminating the 45th president's claims to executive privilege, according to contemporaneous government documents reviewed by Just the News.
Id. The White House was involved in the criminal probe (even eliminating the Trump invocation of executive privilege) as early as this spring. Being involved, in some extraordinary detail, is demonstrative that they were being kept apprised by DOJ.

DOJ didn’t just spring the extraordinary action of raiding the former President’s new home, without having kept Brandon advised. Snap out of it. The mere idea of that is absurd.

Last edited:
The White House knew that the documents were being requested. I don't necessarily think they took part in the search warrant as that would cross lines. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were given a heads up about it but I'd think the DOJ would be pretty damn careful to insulate the WH from a move like this.
You'd think they simply wouldn't do it.

I can point you to evidence, odd0. I am unable to make your brain function.

I will however deign to stoop low enough to give you a tantalizing tidbit:

Id. The White House was involved in the criminal probe (even eliminating the Trump invocation of executive privilege) as early as this spring. Being involved, in some extraordinary detail, is demonstrative that they were being kept apprised by DOJ.

DOJ didn’t just spring the extraordinary action of raiding the former President’s new home, without having kept Brandon advised. Snap out of it. The mere idea of that is absurd.
The President did the right thing by approving the return of the classified documents.

That does not infer that they directed the actions or had knowledge of the steps to retrieve the documents by the DOJ.

The article doesn’t claim that either.

The President did the right thing by approving the return of the classified documents.
Nonsense. The Administration was already on notice that the docs had been declassified. I bet they didn’t so advise Judge Reinhardt, though.
That does not infer that they directed the actions
It does mean that the FBI and the SOJ has already alerted Brandon to a criminal probe concerning Trump over these documents and that the President then facilitated that so-called “investigation.” You can close your eyes to it, but it doesn’t disappear.
or had knowledge of the steps to retrieve the documents by the DOJ.
Standing alone, that action doesn’t necessarily establish that they told Brandon in advance about the search warrant. But common sense says they HAD to have kept Brandon in the loop. Plus, it doesn’t stand alone. Once the President has been “read in” on the “criminal investigation” it isn’t believable that he wouldn’t also be read in on the political and historical raid
The article doesn’t claim that either.
I wasn’t referring to the article. I was talking about using obvious common sense.

Nonsense. The Administration was already on notice that the docs had been declassified. I bet they didn’t so advise Judge Reinhardt, though.

It does mean that the FBI and the SOJ has already alerted Brandon to a criminal probe concerning Trump over these documents and that the President then facilitated that so-called “investigation.” You can close your eyes to it, but it doesn’t disappear.

Standing alone, that action doesn’t necessarily establish that they told Brandon in advance about the search warrant. But common sense says they HAD to have kept Brandon in the loop. Plus, it doesn’t stand alone. Once the President has been “read in” on the “criminal investigation” it isn’t believable that he wouldn’t also be read in on the political and historical raid

I wasn’t referring to the article. I was talking about using obvious common sense.
Clearly the documents were not declassified.

Has your common sense seen AG Merrick Garland at the WH making announcements about the case?

Not clear. Not true

Do you ask any intelligible “questions?”
What makes you believe the documents were declassified?

If they were then the issue with the National Archives would not have been an issue.

I think everybody who heard Potatohead tell Steve Doucey that he knew nothing about the raid ahead of time knew he was lying out his ass.

We all expect Potatohead to lie.

I’ve already posted it here at USMB several times already. I’m not inclined to do your grunt work for you. Just look it up this time. Try Google. Enter Kash Patel. Maybe enter Breitbart. Maybe consider putting in that search and dating back to May of this year. May 5 if memory serves.

Or, if you are feeling overworked, enter Kash Patel and declassified.
If they were then the issue with the National Archives would not have been an issue.
Again, do you know the rules of English sentence construction?

What makes you so sure they weren't?

The government and the media? :auiqs.jpg:

Trust them they aren't lying this time.

I saw on the news the press secty named Karin JP and she said that bidum hadn't known about it

I think she knew she was lying but probably felt she had to in order to keep her job..

She will lose her soul working for those crooks. I feel sorry for her bc she is very young and seems like a kind of a decent person despite being a dimrat..

She is so young.. I worry for her soul.. I mean, once u get used to lying for worldly gain.. hard to stop and pretty soon, virtually no conscience... like all the other elite dimrats

Trump cultists, has this "If I just repeat my stupidity enough times, it will become true!" tactic ever worked for you before?

No?

Then why try it again?

Forum List

Back