Biden Likes Cardi B's WAP

Can you read? Of course I did not say that. humbug! only government jobs have the benefits everyone has in every other modern country.
You said blacks love government jobs. Why would you single out one race? Racist much?
as I said in the first place, they like government jobs because they don't get discriminated against. Same way they are over-represented in the military.

Yeah Joe likes him some WAP

Lyrics....Check out the link, I don't think Forum rules would allow me to post the text. What a dirty old man drooling fuckhead.

Cardi B is ABOMINABLE. She's a vulgar, profane IDIOT.

as I said in the first place, they like government jobs because they don't get discriminated against. Same way they are over-represented in the military.
Who discriminates against blacks in the workplace? I hired blacks, latinos, East Indians, Vietnamese all kinds of people because of their ABILITIES and NOT their 'culture' or skin color. In fact, I worked for large corporations that had strict rules on discrimination because of religion, skin color, culture, etc. Most companies in the U.S. have to abide by those rules. However, not all companies have strict affirmative action like the USPS which mandates the hiring of minorities instead of imposing rules against discrimination. That's why blacks may be over-represented in the USPS. (I don't blame them BTW) You are just too blind to see the truth because of your obvious racism. (Hey Franco a 'funny face' does not absolve you from being a racist)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back