Biden Likes Cardi B's WAP

Yeah Joe likes him some WAP

Lyrics....Check out the link, I don't think Forum rules would allow me to post the text. What a dirty old man drooling fuckhead.

At what point in the video is he drooling? I know you people ain't hip to the trip but Cardi B is number one......and she carries a lot of influence on those R and B fans.

Yes Cardi B is really popular. I guess that makes it OK that she tells her millions of teenage girl fans it's fine to go around talking about wet ass pussies. Absolutely disgusting.

And Trump gets hung for locker room talk.

Change the channel from the old White racist brainwashed functional moron Network sometime.....
Francoroni's three favorite words drilled into his programmed head:
Brainwashed
Functional, and
Moron.

Meantime he has no idea the only new channel I watch these days is actually PBS, but then Franco slipped and revealed his RACIST anti-White hating NATURE by referring to his imagined news channel as the "Old White" Network. Dunno, I guess that's supposed to mean Fox News?
The disgraceful GOP propaganda machine and its silly dupes is the big political story of the last 30 years. Poor America. And you never saw this Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery on PBS. They were 50 years ago, certainly not since Reagan. And his legacy of crap propaganda and give away to the rich.

Change the channel from the old White racist brainwashed functional moron Network sometime.....
Brainwashed
Functional, and
Moron.

Meantime he has no idea the only new channel I watch these days is actually PBS, but then Franco slipped and revealed his RACIST anti-White hating NATURE by referring to his imagined news channel as the "Old White" Network. Dunno, I guess that's supposed to mean Fox News?
The disgraceful GOP propaganda machine and its silly dupes is the big political story of the last 30 years. Poor America. And you never saw this Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery on PBS. They were 50 years ago, certainly not since Reagan. And his legacy of crap propaganda and give away to the rich.
Blah Blah, BLAH BLAH BLAH, Blah, Blah.

And he ADMITS the DNC was the party of KKK. :smoke:

Blacks are not liberals, they just know which party is full of racists.
That would be the Democrat party. The 2020 election will show that.
That's why less than 1% of delegates at the Republican national convention are minorities while 44% at the Democrat one are. Amazing how you brainwashed functional morons can ignore all evidence...
You must be a real asshole to equate being a minority with NOT being racist and being white with being racist.
Does it ever occur to that pea brain of yours that it is due to racism that the DNC has all of those social misfits and freaks in the first place, every one if them espousing race hatred?
you live on a hateful imaginary planet. minorities know who the racists are for crying out loud. Everything you know is wrong.

Brainwashed
Functional, and
Moron.

Blah Blah, BLAH BLAH BLAH, Blah, Blah.

And he ADMITS the DNC was the party of KKK. :smoke:
It was the party of southern conservatives who remembered the civil war. Now southern conservatives are all in the GOP and have been for 30 years. And they all listen to crap propaganda and believe a mountain of lies phony scandals ridiculous conspiracies and pure misinformation.

you live on a hateful imaginary planet. minorities know who the racists are for crying out loud. Everything you know is wrong.
The racists are the ones categorizing people by 'minorities.' You know, like you just did.

Blacks are not liberals, they just know which party is full of racists.
That would be the Democrat party. The 2020 election will show that.
That's why less than 1% of delegates at the Republican national convention are minorities while 44% at the Democrat one are. Amazing how you brainwashed functional morons can ignore all evidence...
You must be a real asshole to equate being a minority with NOT being racist and being white with being racist.
Does it ever occur to that pea brain of yours that it is due to racism that the DNC has all of those social misfits and freaks in the first place, every one if them espousing race hatred?
pesci-head-on-fire-hagif.gif
george-of-the-jungle.gif
MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif

The racists are the ones categorizing people by 'minorities.' You know, like you just did.
Don't you get it, Leo, what Pea-Brain is saying is that every nation's majority population is Racist by mere virtue of their number! Being the majority MAKES you racist!

Therefore, we must give the majority to the minority.

Then THEY will be the racists. :smoke:

Don't you get it, Leo, what Pea-Brain is saying is that every nation's majority population is Racist by mere virtue of their number! Being the majority MAKES you racist!

Well, from my experience with lefty "Pea-Brains," they don't think that deeply, they just parrot the latest lefty propaganda talking point, Marxist, marching orders.

No, I never watch CNN which is the most White racist brainwashed cable news channel there is.
Actually the only propaganda machine is the tiny Rupert Murdoch operation that you think is God. The rest of the world of respected journalist and law enforcement think you are all nuts.

The only racists are right wingers who have caused the only spike in violence in reality, against Jews black gays Muslims and now Asians.

Well, from my experience with lefty "Pea-Brains," they don't think that deeply, they just parrot the latest lefty propaganda talking point, Marxist, marching orders.
also known as the real world outside your bubble of boobery....so how many of your ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracy theories have gone anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron?

The only racists are right wingers

AHHA. A fucking RACIST of the worst kind. Anti-white, anti-right wing, just being white or right wing MAKES you a racist, huh m*th*erf*ck*er? And being non-white or liberals makes you NOT a racist, right, you pea-brain shitheel?
The ones who caused the violent Spike against Jews blacks gays Muslims and Asians? Why don't you cut off the point of my comment. You have learned well liar.

also known as the real world outside your bubble of boobery....so how many of your ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracy theories have gone anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron?
FRANCO IS A LOUSY RACIST. Admit it. You HATE whites. You HATE "rightwingers." You have SAID so. RACIST.

Meanwhile YOUR 'phony scandals' died on the vine yet leftists think they can still squeeze more 'fruit' from a dead vine in a last-gasp desperation move to unseat a duly elected President. In short, you guys LOST and will lose again.

Forum List

Back