Biden Likes Cardi B's WAP

Don't you get it, Leo, what Pea-Brain is saying is that every nation's majority population is Racist by mere virtue of their number! Being the majority MAKES you racist!

Therefore, we must give the majority to the minority.

Then THEY will be the racists. :smoke:
Well, from my experience with lefty "Pea-Brains," they don't think that deeply, they just parrot the latest lefty propaganda talking point, Marxist, marching orders.
also known as the real world outside your bubble of boobery....so how many of your ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracy theories have gone anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron?
FRANCO IS A LOUSY RACIST. Admit it. You HATE whites. You HATE "rightwingers." You have SAID so. RACIST.
No but I hate the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP scumbags who brainwashed you with bologna. A disgrace.

No but I hate the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP scumbags who brainwashed you with bologna. A disgrace.
I hate the greedy idiot mega-rich DNC scumbags who brainwashed YOU with bologna. A disgrace.

also known as the real world outside your bubble of boobery....so how many of your ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracy theories have gone anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron?
Meanwhile YOUR 'phony scandals' died on the vine yet leftists think they can still squeeze more 'fruit' from a dead vine in a last-gasp desperation move to unseat a duly elected President. In short, you guys LOST and will lose again.
Did they tell you about manafort's Russian agent pall in the campaign. Happened yesterday. Russian hoax my ass. Emails killed Hillary- stupid meaningless emails that ended up being 60% of political coverage to go along with GOP moron James Comey.

Meanwhile YOUR 'phony scandals' died on the vine yet leftists think they can still squeeze more 'fruit' from a dead vine in a last-gasp desperation move to unseat a duly elected President. In short, you guys LOST and will lose again.
A duly elected criminal fraud elected based on bologna about emails LOL. A disgrace along with your propaganda machine.

Don't you get it, Leo, what Pea-Brain is saying is that every nation's majority population is Racist by mere virtue of their number! Being the majority MAKES you racist!

Well, from my experience with lefty "Pea-Brains," they don't think that deeply, they just parrot the latest lefty propaganda talking point, Marxist, marching orders.
FRANCO IS A LOUSY RACIST. Admit it. You HATE whites. You HATE "rightwingers." You have SAID so. RACIST.
^ RACIST. ^ Your own words reveal you.

^ RACIST. ^ Your own words reveal you.
You're the only person that keeps repeating the word. Lol. But a racist believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. So I don't see anyone but Republicans being racist in the United States. Or at least not fighting it. On the other hand just help the middle class and the poor get back some of the money the rich have been taking the last 30-40 years under GOP give away tax rates.

You're the only person that keeps repeating the word.
So now you think a racist is a person who repeats the word racist? Then you are agreeing that only a brainwashed functional moron goes around keeping repeating brainwashed functional moron!

But a racist believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them.
That's you, through and through. You believe whites are inferior and you discriminate against them. You said so yourself. You think righwingers are racist. You said so. You think all minorities are discriminated just for being a minority. You SAID so.

So I don't see anyone but Republicans being racist in the United States.
Thanks racist for admitting your racism again. You're right, YOU DON'T SEE. You are SO racist, you think it comes with political affiliation rather than the individual! I was born into a Democrat family growing up in a heavy democrat area, how do you suppose I became a racist? When I applied for my GOP registration at the DMV? Yes! That must be it!

On the other hand just help the middle class and the poor get back some of the money the rich have been taking
But what about all the rich white democrats! What about those RICH CEOs of Google, Amazon, FB, Twitter and Apple! All left wingers! They can't be racist! They don't take your money, right, SUCKA?!

They don't TAKE anyone's money, SUCKA, the middle and the poor SPEND IT, SUCKA. And they get something in return for it. If all the middle and poor want to be rich all they gotta do is go out and WORK FOR IT. 99% of the rich is this country were not BORN rich, SUCKA, they WORKED FOR IT. And many born rich even up in poverty.

Racism isn't about party, Junior Moonbeam, or even skin color, Racism is about the individual. If you really think there are no black racists, no racist democrats, no racist minorities, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, you pathetic sap.

Last edited:
You're the only person that keeps repeating the word. Lol. But a racist believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. So I don't see anyone but Republicans being racist in the United States. Or at least not fighting it. On the other hand just help the middle class and the poor get back some of the money the rich have been taking the last 30-40 years under GOP give away tax rates.
Democrats have always been and are now 'slave holders.' In Antebellum they held blacks physically and treated them like animals. Today they see a 'black community' and want to keep it segregated by telling racist lies. Keeping ghetto blacks stupid and hateful of America is how they retain power. They have not changed a bit. BTW the 'middle class' (another Democrat created Caste in America) is not 'poor' the only poor folks are those that live in Democrat controlled shit holes.

Democrats have always been and are now 'slave holders.' In Antebellum they held blacks physically and treated them like animals. Today they see a 'black community' and want to keep it segregated by telling racist lies. Keeping ghetto blacks stupid and hateful of America is how they retain power. They have not changed a bit. BTW the 'middle class' (another Democrat created Caste in America) is not 'poor' the only poor folks are those that live in Democrat controlled shit holes.
LOL hardly. We're talking about southern conservatives who used to be in the Democrat party and now or in the Republican party. End of story for God's sake.

Blacks are horribly discriminated against so they congregate in inner cities. Is that why Democrats are in favor of cheap college and training and programs for blacks to get educated? That's another totally silly propaganda argument.

Blacks are horribly discriminated against so they congregate in inner cities. Is that why Democrats are in favor of cheap college and training and programs for blacks to get educated? That's another totally silly propaganda argument.
We had a Black President, do you know how much Oprah is worth? The colleges favor black students because of affirmative action. The Post Office favors black employees. I myself have had black bosses. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We're all Americans no matter what color. Try living a real life instead of buying into Democrat racist talking points.

Last edited:
We had a Black President, do you know how much Oprah is worth? The colleges favor black students because of affirmative action. The Post Office favors black employees. I myself have had black bosses. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We're all Americans no matter what color. Try living a real life instead of buying into Democrat racist talking points.
Yes blacks love all kinds of government jobs because they don't get discriminated against duh... Affirmative action barely exists anymore. We need affirmative action for all the non Rich now after 40 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else. Only propaganda and ignoramuses like you make it possible....

I hate the greedy idiot mega-rich DNC scumbags who brainwashed YOU with bologna. A disgrace.
So the DNC is so powerful they dominate the BBC France 24 all respected journalists and law enforcement around the world? Actually it's Rupert Murdoch dumbass who runs his pathetic Fox noise and a few newspapers. All Trump had to do to take over your ridiculous party was parrot Fox garbage propaganda.....

So the DNC is so powerful they dominate the BBC France 24 all respected journalists and law enforcement around the world? Actually it's Rupert Murdoch dumbass who runs his pathetic Fox noise and a few newspapers. All Trump had to do to take over your ridiculous party was parrot Fox garbage propaganda.....
Tsk Tsk....Little Franco got triggered.....Talk about pathetic.

Yes blacks love all kinds of government jobs because they don't get discriminated against duh... Affirmative action barely exists anymore. We need affirmative action for all the non Rich now after 40 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else. Only propaganda and ignoramuses like you make it possible....
Wow, you are really racist. Apparently you think the only jobs that blacks like doing are government jobs. BTW the USPS has affirmative action. That's why we see so many blacks working there, not because they 'love' the work. Like every government employee, whether they be 'black' or 'white' (racist terms) they are just pushing paper and marking time until they can retire on the cush tax-payer provided government retirement programs.

Tsk Tsk....Little Franco got triggered.....Talk about pathetic.
Answer the question, dweeb. LOL

Wow, you are really racist. Apparently you think the only jobs that blacks like doing are government jobs. BTW the USPS has affirmative action. That's why we see so many blacks working there, not because they 'love' the work. Like every government employee, whether they be 'black' or 'white' (racist terms) they are just pushing paper and marking time until they can retire on the cush tax-payer provided government retirement programs.
Can you read? Of course I did not say that. humbug! only government jobs have the benefits everyone has in every other modern country.

Can you read? Of course I did not say that. humbug! only government jobs have the benefits everyone has in every other modern country.
You said blacks love government jobs. Why would you single out one race? Racist much?

Forum List

Back