Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

Yeah. He didn't think a jury would prosecute.

How is that humiliating to Biden?
Yeah. He stated that an old fool, not in charge of his faculties would be a tough sell for conviction.

Where in the criminal code is there an exception for felonies based on the degree of senility?

I will admit to having a difficult time with keeping up with all the conspiracy theories from the right.

This one has been around for a minute then?
THis is news to you that he disclosed classified information to the ghostwriter of his book? I thought you kept up with the actions of your leader. Didn't you read the Hur report?Oh well.

Yeah. He stated that an old fool, not in charge of his faculties would be a tough sell for conviction.

That isn't what he stated.

Where did you read that?

Link please.

Where in the criminal code is there an exception for felonies based on the degree of senility?
Their isn't from what I know.

How is that relevant?

Hur didn't say Biden was senile.

THis is news to you that he disclosed classified information to the ghostwriter of his book? I thought you kept up with the actions of your leader. Didn't you read the Hur report?Oh well.
Lol, yes I did, but there are conflicting statements on that.

That isn't what he stated.

Where did you read that?

Link please.

Their isn't from what I know.

How is that relevant?

Hur didn't say Biden was senile.
That's what Hur stated.

"Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

He probably only watches MSNBC and CNN who are hiding these facts from voters.

Forum List

Back